Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#838164 Jan 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
Yes, you are a Blooming Idiot.
No question about it!!
Our founding fathers were Deists, you nitwit.
Now look it up and try to understand how different these men were from the Christian Taliban of today.
<quoted text>
Stupid fck thinks all the founders were deists. Do you ever get anything right?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#838165 Jan 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor people like you, making miminum wage, will receive a subsidy; it will probably cost you nothing.
Obamarcare in current state-
Robbinghoodietic TAX and fine the honest Working THEIVING bill!

For SHAME!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838166 Jan 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he got that right, actually. The southerners were just capitalists. God then, like now, was just a way of convincing themselves that it was ok to do anything to make money. Sort of like now. Now there were a few Methodists in the group but they were all nuts, so they're discounted. The guys who did the heavy lifting were Deists to a man.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#838167 Jan 12, 2013
In other news Marco Rubio or Mark Rubio in (R) circles has just announced his version of a workable immigration plan.

While most Hispanics were hoping that their future Hispanic/Latino vision would be a shared venture among all brown, tan, black spokespersons__along comes another white guy with all the answers, one that's not known for being truthful.

And for God's sake somebody tell that little twerp to get his ears fixed to where they match the size of his head. They can do that in the time he spent getting his back waxed on Florida's dime.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#838168 Jan 12, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Two willfully ignorant morans commiserating. Are you ever embarrassed to keep repeating your lies?
Duh gwapevine sayz Carol said quit talking to yourself then too!

(and I say-learn to keep your crooked type vulture like, nasty witchy nose out of OTHER peoples business!)
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#838169 Jan 12, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh lump and labelDUHm call it awrl duh same tacTics of herd pack empty bobbleheadness of libuhrulTics and the entitleMental diseases and sociological disroders of lol.

(ooo..ooo..hello operator number of deja vu!!)

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#838170 Jan 12, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Vanguard has 170 different funds.
You like them all, or you just talking thru yer butt, like Nobraina??
And you said you invest in Companies.
Mutual Funds are not companies, last I checked.
Now you can change your story again.
I said I liked it. I didn't say I invested in it. Learn to read.
Bocacaratonsmoth er

London, KY

#838171 Jan 12, 2013
carols ann wrote:
<quoted text>
Especially for diseased old slvts like me!
Shame on YOU. Now stop that tawrking in the mirror to yerself!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

#838173 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CRA regulations were rewritten several times making denying loans by banks to minorities a lot more complicated and intimidating.
Under the CRA, banks had to convince a set of bureaucracies that they were not engaging in discrimination, a charge that the act encouraged any CRA-recognized community group to bring forward. Otherwise, any merger or expansion the banks attempted would likely be denied.
The problem they faced under the government's CRA regulations was what counted as discrimination.
It was easier to just give out bad loans.
crabwas passed under carter. The only part of cra that had to do with lending was the restriction on redlining.

You are either stupid, or a pathological liar

No part of the Cra forced anyone to give a loan.

Please name ANY bank that claims they were forced to lend?

Conservatives will simply lie about anything

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#838174 Jan 12, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>There will be a herd of folks running for that seat, one or two have already announced. Jay R is a strange one IMO, he spent all that time on the Senate intelligence committee, chairman during W's Iraq yellowcake-aluminum tubes bullshyte and never blew the horn.
Worse than that, Rockefeller had the most intelligent and best informed staff on the hill and wouldn't them come forward about the Bush-Cheney-Rumsfeld lies. Sorry performance.
Jay Rockefeller was one of the two or three people who could have stopped BushCo's warring nonsense dead in it's tracks__and he didn't.
Inexcusable!
Think there might be a reason for that? I didn't get to see a lot of practice was busy. Heard there was a heck of a wreck thou.
whitey

Louisville, KY

#838175 Jan 12, 2013
obama is not even black lol you black morons

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#838177 Jan 12, 2013
Well I'm out of here. Happy Hour at the Eagle's Nest then poker at the garage followed by a band. Good night out. Later!!!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#838178 Jan 12, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have nominated Rice.
Republicans said they would block Rice.
I guess its Republicans that hate women.
"real dumb"
Wasn't the last election a mandate? president nobama said it was. If it was a mandate why did he tell Rice to withdraw? I would bet you would love it if nobama used an executive order to place her in that position, fuckthe constitution, right? The community organizer know's all. Right?
Actually considering that "poop's" hard work on nobama's behalf ensured the reelection of the president nobama why was he not the nominee put forward? After all "poop" is an expert on foreign affairs. Just ask him or better yet read his bio/fantasy that will be released some summer.
Peace
KMA

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

gauley bridge wv

#838179 Jan 12, 2013
43 days till Daytona!!!! YEEHAA!!!
carol

Orlando, FL

#838180 Jan 12, 2013
Gary, Indiana,
Gary Indiana,
Not Louisiana, Paris, France, New York, or Rome, but--
Gary, Indiana,
Gary, Indiana,
Gary Indiana,
My home sweet home.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#838181 Jan 12, 2013
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
CRA regulations were rewritten several times making denying loans by banks to minorities a lot more complicated and intimidating.
Under the CRA, banks had to convince a set of bureaucracies that they were not engaging in discrimination, a charge that the act encouraged any CRA-recognized community group to bring forward. Otherwise, any merger or expansion the banks attempted would likely be denied.
The problem they faced under the government's CRA reguulations was what counted as discrimination.
It was easier to just give out bad loans.
That's exactly what a bank loan office told me and she's a Democrat, realizing thst the Carter/Democrat started CRA was to blame. Yet another liberal policy gone afoul, but the liars just blame Bush.
carol

Orlando, FL

#838182 Jan 12, 2013
flack wrote:
Sigh! Remember when it was 43 days until the election?
Justsaying

Russellville, KY

#838183 Jan 12, 2013
flack wrote:
That's were they drive around in circles or you talking about the beech?
carol

Orlando, FL

#838184 Jan 12, 2013
The entire nation is experiencing extremes in climate.

California is freezing while eastern states are relatively toasty.

http://video.today.msnbc.msn.com/today/504412...

Probably has more to do with the magnetic poles moving at 40 km per year than global warming.

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatear...

Not to worry though. Scientists have long known that the magnetic pole moves.

Just like scientists have long known the climate changes.
carol

Orlando, FL

#838185 Jan 12, 2013
I too am a big fan of southerners driving around in a circle until one of them smashes into a wall and he and his car and the four behind it are turned into a huge fireball that rises like the Phoenix into the afternoon air and then descends with a crash into the grandstands where acres of moon-faced adults sit transfixed by the imminence of death. Sigh! Where would we be without sports?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,897
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Sniff my Gloomy D... 488,760
last post wins! (Jul '11) 4 hr Maverick 808 5,284
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr grave digger 47,501
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr Liz Spector 17,711
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 10 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]