Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
767,281 - 767,300 of 1,101,990 Comments Last updated 4 min ago

“For the Little People”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831406 Dec 31, 2012
I've been wondering why God didn't take me instead? They were so beautiful and my son was so young. I'm totally devastated. I'm also selling Carol's Range Rover, black, four door, leather interior, low miles, perfect condition.$40k and it's yours. I'll negotiate.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831407 Dec 31, 2012
Why, Lord? Why?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831408 Dec 31, 2012
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Those crazy Hispanics. Btw, wtf is Barbara Espinoza?
Check out her google photos__that is if you know how google works. Looks as though that muttette is on Latina by injection.

Dollar to a donut says that bitch arrived in AZ during the big asthma invasion of the 50's and 60's. Probably from Wisconsin or Illinois.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Conroe, TX

#831409 Dec 31, 2012
The charade coming from Washington in unbelievable.
There is no emergency. There is no reason to act now. It's all a charade.
Congress, at any time during the year, can address this issue and make it retroactive to the first of the year.
Yet, everyone being put on television is telling us there is an urgent situation.
So, I'm wondering exactly what their real goal is.
Cutting government spending is poison to the Democrats. Perhaps taking time to discuss this issue and reach a sensible conclusion allows too much visibility for the population.
That's a common theme with the Democrats.

The House has real conservatives, and realists. It's a no-brainer the government will collapse if it continues on the path it's on. Spending has to be cut.
And, because the debt is ludicrously high, taxes have to be increased. It's idiocy to think otherwise.
What needs to be discussed is increasing the number of people paying taxes.

I can see where whatever deal is being made behind closed doors will cause the debt ceiling to have to be raised.
Nope. No more debt. Not for any reason.
This deal will never pass the House.
Good. Let the fiscal cliff come. We have all year to discuss how we can get the government off the suicidal path it's on now.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831410 Dec 31, 2012
I also have a set of left-handed, custom made, ladies golf clubs and some size 7 shoes? I'll take a $1000 for those.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#831411 Dec 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats have no intention of cutting government spending.
Boehner is a Democrat wearing a Republican costume and has no intention of stopping anything the Democrats want to do.
If government spending isn't cut the government will collapse because... you may need to write this down... money doesn't grow on trees.
The only way for government spending to be cut is to let the fiscal cliff come.
The fiscal cliff was the only sane thing the government did in the past 4 years. Don't f**k with it.
"DBWriter"
President nobama's message to America. Raise taxes on the rich and then --MAYBE-- we will discuss spending cuts. Someday --MAYBE. The loser president is all show and/or BS, the amount of money raised will pay for barely a week of the governments expenditures. But those on the left love it, punish those who actually work, prosper and create jobs.
Peace

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#831412 Dec 31, 2012
I usually donít agree with Liberals/Democrats but on this One I Do!!
A Democratic member of Congress is moving to block President Barack Obama's congressional pay increase. The move, led by John Barrow of Georgia, is to prevent the pay increase that Obama issued through an executive order from going into effect! I donít know if he just committed Political Suicide!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831413 Dec 31, 2012
Well that would explain it.... Why your brain is so befuddled.

You're starving it.

Though Glucose can be derived from other food sources other than Carbohydrates, they burn their energy much quicker because they contain less Glucose ( than Carbohydrates ) to convert into *ATP.
*Often called the "molecular unit of currency" of intracellular energy transfer.
ATP transports chemical energy within cells for metabolism.

-Glucose is the main source of energy of the brain.
It is converted to ATP inside the brain.
-Glucose as the primary source of energy in the human brain.
-Glucose is the obligatory energy substrate for brain.
-Your brain uses glucose as its primary source of energy as well as oxygen.

Glucose is a primary source of energy for the brain, and hence its availability influences psychological processes. When glucose is low, psychological processes requiring mental effort (e.g., self-control, effortful decision-making) are impaired.

Though Fat and Protein can be converted to an Energy Source when Glucose is not available, over an extended period without sufficient Glucose to fuel The Brain:

Timeline:
0 hours: Glucose still used as primary fuel.

0Ė6 hours: Glycogen is broken down to produce Glucose for the body.

6Ė72 hours: Glycogen stores are used up and the body breaks down Fatty Acids. Ketone bodies are produced to help feed The Brain.

72 hours and on: Body cells start to break down and Proteins are used as a precursor to Glucose.

Your Brain will soon Flatline __________

You need the required amounts of Carbohydrates for your Brain.
They are the most "stable" source of Glucose.

That's All ... End Of Bio Lesson.
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lily following a Paleo diet. Feel great. No potatoes, no grains, no pasta, rice
Just made that Bone Broth, great for joints, bone health, eyes, teeth, hair, esophagus, digestion
you can check it out on www.marksdailyapple.com

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Conroe, TX

#831414 Dec 31, 2012
Yup. Just saw an analysis. The concessions from Republicans increase spending to nonfunctioning elements in the economy. What's on the chopping block are the cuts in spending.

The insanity continues.

We'll see how the House deals with this. They've already shoved a few things back up Boehner's ass. Let's see if they are still sane.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831415 Dec 31, 2012
There's a lot of underwear and shoes, I'll let it all go for $30 a box. They're big U-Haul boxes, you won't feel cheated I promise. Oh, and all her clothes, dresses, handbags, the lot.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Conroe, TX

#831416 Dec 31, 2012
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"DBWriter"
President nobama's message to America. Raise taxes on the rich and then --MAYBE-- we will discuss spending cuts. Someday --MAYBE. The loser president is all show and/or BS, the amount of money raised will pay for barely a week of the governments expenditures. But those on the left love it, punish those who actually work, prosper and create jobs.
Peace
It's ludicrous. Everyone knows increasing taxes on the so-called "rich" won't pay for the government the Demcorats created. They simply don't have that much money if you taxed them at 100 percent. The only motivation the Demcorats have is to punish them, to do them harm.

And, Obama promises spending cuts in the future if spending isn't cut now.
Yeah. Like anyone but an idiot believes that.

He mentioned revenue. That's the only thing we should be discussing. Let the cuts happen with the fiscal cliff, and let's talk about increasing the number of people paying income tax. Half the population mooching off the other half won't survive, no matter what system you have. Humans aren't a species that willingly accepts that. It requires putting the half of the population already paying for everything in slavery.
Well, that half of the population already has a history of freeing slaves other than themselves. I just wonder what they will do to prevent themselves from being put into slavery.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831417 Dec 31, 2012
Got that "her" thang right baby. Her name's Jenny DIVER!! Ho! Ho!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nice of you to substantiate her posts.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831418 Dec 31, 2012
WRONG! Considering "Cindy" IS The Debil ...

And Jane has confronted Debil directly.

Keep Up! And play attention!
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane doesn't have the balls to address Cindy directly.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#831419 Dec 31, 2012
LOL! I've missed that Sagacity! Sagacious Bluntness! ;)

How are 'ya? Hope you and yours had a Great Christmas!
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Translation, the fat pig lily had to cut back on potato vodka.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831420 Dec 31, 2012
Does anyone need a Hammacher Schlemmer "Foot Spa?" I'm just going to throw it into one of the boxes of clothing as a bonus for someone out there.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831421 Dec 31, 2012
Well, that's about it, I guess. Except for little Jason's toys. Oh and the new X-Box 360, $250 for that. Make me an offer.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#831423 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
nobody.....anymore.
Good.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831424 Dec 31, 2012
I've struggled for three months now trying to figure out why they'd go to sleep on the railroad tracks but for the life of me I can't figure it out. The engineers were devastated and didn't even know what they'd done until they were nearly in Denver and heard screaming from some teen-ager in a car at a cattle crossing. I will never get over this, my friends, it is the saddest day of my life. Oh, and I'm selling a lot of rustic furniture and the Snow-Machines but you'll probably want to come out to the lake and take a look at those. I'll sell it all cheap... except the cow-horn chair which I'm going to need $2,500 firm for.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#831425 Dec 31, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Check out her google photos__that is if you know how google works. Looks as though that muttette is on Latina by injection.
Dollar to a donut says that bitch arrived in AZ during the big asthma invasion of the 50's and 60's. Probably from Wisconsin or Illinois.
I really don't give a sht, but thanks anyway.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“For the Little People”

Location hidden

#831426 Dec 31, 2012
Unless you want to throw in $50k on the price of the house in which case the furnishings convey?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 17 min riceski 64
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,577
Pre-teen modeling site is raising an uproar (Aug '07) 1 hr Joe 243
Executed Journalist Steven Sotloff Noted for Hi... 1 hr bottlecap 1
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,791
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr truth-facts 46,388
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 6 hr Children should b... 4,169
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••