Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831216 Dec 31, 2012
Old Crazy Goober wrote:
Sample of what a misfit loser posts on the internet:
<quoted text>
Hehe...
I see your in the woods. How many children have you raped and buried there? Loser!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#831217 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe he deserves a rotten banana and a couple of nuts. The white monkey enjoys rotten bananas and nuts. Sometimes they experiment with the rotten bananas in their azz. It got crush in their a hole, and that's when you white monkeys started having sex with those poor unsuspecting animals.
Shame on you!
so what's the scoop on red monkeys?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831219 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>sweet, I'll take it
Is it true white monkeys eat anything. I heard they even eat feces.

Y'all so nasty.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#831221 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
Clinton has been Most Admired more than any other woman in Gallup's history
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...
Wow, somebody finally beat out Jackie O at sumpin. Hillary is having some medical problems of late, last week a fainting spell this week a blood clot, that's not a good thing for someone who's name is being bandied about for POTUS.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#831222 Dec 31, 2012
Harvard grads, OWS militants, and bombs...

"The privileged daughter of a prominent city doctor, and her boyfriend — a Harvard grad and Occupy Wall Street activist — have been busted for allegedly having a cache of weapons and a bombmaking explosive in their Greenwich Village apartment."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#831223 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
Well we should be about at the height of Flack's 5 day party condensed into 3. I wonder if he's passed out yet.
Nope. Fixing bacon and eggs with hash brown potatoes.

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#831225 Dec 31, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama Most Admired in 2012
Clinton has been Most Admired more than any other woman in Gallup's history
http://www.gallup.com/poll/159587/hillary-cli...
Perhaps you can explain how a person who commits treason and changes intelligence about 4 Americans being killed by Al Qaeda because Hillary wouldn't allow any help to be sent while she watched the Al Qaeda attack on live video can be admired by anyone.

... well? Why is such a cancer of a human being admired?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831226 Dec 31, 2012
TSM wrote:
David Gregory should be embarrass after making this statement “Obama’s budget fight is Obama's "Lincoln moment” Gregory and other Liberals like you Obama is no Lincoln there this saying “ When Things Get Tough The Tough Get Going “ when thing are tough Obama exits the stage and turn it over to His VP!!
I heard Texas got some good pork ribs. Are you sure it's not humans you white people aren't eating all smothered in bq sauce. And why do you white monkey practice cannibalistic behavior. You are truly beasts.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831227 Dec 31, 2012
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
And its not like nit-picking is anything new around here.
Want Carol to pick your nits?
No, I like to pick my own nits.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831228 Dec 31, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nope. Fixing bacon and eggs with hash brown potatoes.
I just had bacon, jelly toast and grits, my wife is awesome.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831229 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it true white monkeys eat anything. I heard they even eat feces.
Y'all so nasty.
I've never tried feces, how do you cook them?

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#831230 Dec 31, 2012
TSM wrote:
David Gregory should be embarrass after making this statement “Obama’s budget fight is Obama's "Lincoln moment” Gregory and other Liberals like you Obama is no Lincoln there this saying “ When Things Get Tough The Tough Get Going “ when thing are tough Obama exits the stage and turn it over to His VP!!
What budget fight? I don't hear anything about any budget proposal. All I hear about is piecemeal appropriations. Nothing has changed in the past 4 years. We still haven't seen any sign of any budget.
Where's the f**k*ng plan?
Why is ther any discussion whatsoever when there's not even a plan to discuss?

Let the fiscal cliff come. It's the only sane thing the government has done in the past 4 years.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831231 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Texas got some good pork ribs. Are you sure it's not humans you white people aren't eating all smothered in bq sauce. And why do you white monkey practice cannibalistic behavior. You are truly beasts.
Two cannibals catch a missionary and decide to share him.

One starts to eat him from the head down, the other from the feet up.

Halfway through, one says to the other:

"Enjoying your meal?"

The other cannibal says:

"Yes, I'm having a ball"

The first says:

"You're eating too fast!!"

“Amor patriae.”

Level 5

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#831232 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
This thread has a bunch of jobless honkies on welfare. Ha, ha, ha, ha.
You'll under Obama's care now. Everything will be alright now junkies.
Obama will pay for your rehab treatment.
Rehab?? What's to be gained from that? Keep 'em hooked, hold 'em hostage.
Homer

Effort, PA

#831233 Dec 31, 2012
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What budget fight? I don't hear anything about any budget proposal. All I hear about is piecemeal appropriations. Nothing has changed in the past 4 years. We still haven't seen any sign of any budget.
Where's the f**k*ng plan?
Why is ther any discussion whatsoever when there's not even a plan to discuss?
Let the fiscal cliff come. It's the only sane thing the government has done in the past 4 years.
'Let the fiscal cliff come.'
Homer has been saying this for months.

You agree with Homer? I may need to rethink my position on this.

“Seriously Misguided Democrat”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Chicago Thugtown

#831234 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I just had bacon, jelly toast and grits, my wife is awesome.
All 250 pounds of her?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831235 Dec 31, 2012
Packer was an American gold prospector and convicted cannibal. On February 9th 1874, he left with 5 others for an expedition in the Colorado mountains. Two months later Packer returned from the expedition alone. When questioned of the whereabouts of the men that had been with him, Packer said that he killed them in self defense and was forced to eat their remains in order to survive the elements. His story was not believed and he soon after signed two separate confessions. Packer was given a 40 year sentence, at that time the longest communal sentence in United States history. Amazingly he was granted parole because sufficient doubt remained about his innocence.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#831236 Dec 31, 2012
Cindy wrote:
<quoted text>
How many children and animals have you raped, white monkey?
Do toothless Kentucky hillbillies count?
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831237 Dec 31, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Rehab?? What's to be gained from that? Keep 'em hooked, hold 'em hostage.
Albert Fish was a true life monster in every sense of the word. He was sadistic, delusional and worst of all he received gratification from his repulsive acts. Besides being an admitted serial killer and cannibal, he was also a rampant pedophile and a deviant. Fish kidnapped, murdered, and consumed a 10 year old girl from Manhattan. Six years later Fish taunted the innocent girl’s family by sending a letter to them graphically detailing his crime and the pleasure he received committing it. The letter was traced back to him and he was arrested and convicted. Justice would be served on January 16, 1936 as Fish was executed at the Sing Sing Correctional Facility in upstate New York.
Cindy

Ottawa, Canada

#831239 Dec 31, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>
Two cannibals catch a missionary and decide to share him.
One starts to eat him from the head down, the other from the feet up.
Halfway through, one says to the other:
"Enjoying your meal?"
The other cannibal says:
"Yes, I'm having a ball"
The first says:
"You're eating too fast!!"
Chikatilo was a Ukrainian born serial killer and rapist. While in custody, Chikatilo confessed to over 50 murders and mutilations. He befriended, killed, and ate his victims. He admitted that his motives were solely for sexual gratification. The details of Chikatilo’s life and crimes are the stuff that nightmares are made of. This madman only halted his killing spree when he was finally arrested and identified after one of the largest operations in Russian police history. Chikatilo was executed in Rostov

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 26 min zazz 96,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Stop Global Changing 48,588
Attorney, former GOP candidate Deon Long disbarred 4 hr the circus is in ... 1
Bush Family skims one % from Domestic Violence ... 5 hr shamefully 6
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr bunner 489,660
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr LizW 70,529
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 11 hr LizW 17,670
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:16 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports 3:16PM
Jaguars looking for results to show progress
Bleacher Report 7:26 PM
Bold Predictions for Colts Week 13 Matchup
NBC Sports 7:53 PM
Bills awarded returner Marcus Thigpen on waivers
Bleacher Report 7:19 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan
Bleacher Report12:05 PM
Betting Odds, Prediction for Giants vs. Jags