Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1404026 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#825644 Dec 19, 2012
Emulate the founders of Australian culture...

the Aborigines...

"...Dreamtime - Operated around a tribal family rather than a nuclear family. Women were communally shared and women from other tribes were raped in war. These sexual practices were essential to gain fresh genetics into the tribe at risk of inbreeding."

we gotta survive...

http://www.convictcreations.com/aborigines/dr...

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#825645 Dec 19, 2012
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
This little nugget of yours reminds me of how wrong people can be. The Mayans were pretty dang close in their predictions of our destruction, but they were off a little over a month. The end of the world, as we knew it, actually occurred in November. The only thing they were ambiguous about was the method, they never would have imagined a majority of fate's intended victims would have invited their own demise.
Well, we made them come back to Washington and do what they are actually getting paid to do. So, since they don't do anything but create catastrophe, and they will be there December 21st, they just might do something that day...
Or, the jihad cells that came across the Mexican border all during Obama's tenure may make a mass move on that day.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825646 Dec 19, 2012
When you criticize black leadership, and especially the president from the left, the establishment has no answer, they call you “a hater.” But has our current black leadership outlived its usefulness? And if so, what's a “hater” to do?
Forks_Make_us_fa t

Montgomery, AL

#825647 Dec 19, 2012
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear White America...guess what? It was YOU who have been and still are Asleep. Check it out, when you woke up this last time, that beautiful brown skinned man with the dark and lovely wife, had won again! Many of you are still in disbelief. there is strength in unity...the old divide and conquer game should be put up on the shelf with shoots and ladders!
Pay me for the wrongs perpetrated against my ancestors...

OVer here....me....me.....me....pas s a resolution condemning slavery of white people...

"...Christian Slaves, Muslim Masters: White Slavery in the Mediterranean, the Barbary Coast, and Italy, 1500-1800,” Mr. Davis calculates that between 1 million and 1.25 million Europeans were captured by pirates called “corsairs” and forced to work in North Africa during that period."

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2004/mar/...
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825648 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Is that the sort of site that you routinely gather your insanity from? Lyn Marcus??
www, simulationinformation.com
Your city leads the league in military and flight simulation and is home to many of the companies which create various sports and military action videos. It's a business Carol.
So were slave ships...a business, I mean.

Sports videos aren't the problem. Action vidoes aren't the problem. Inundating children with military training videos where they have to keep killing over and over again to win is the problem.
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825649 Dec 19, 2012
Cardinal of the Kremlin wrote:
<quoted text>PLEASE BE A lib DEm CRACKER, WHEN DID THE INDUSTRIAL REV START
BEG pardon THE cracker comment historical whip of the dem
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825650 Dec 19, 2012
impeach Congress wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear White America...guess what? It was YOU who have been and still are Asleep. Check it out, when you woke up this last time, that beautiful brown skinned man with the dark and lovely wife, had won again! Many of you are still in disbelief. there is strength in unity...the old divide and conquer game should be put up on the shelf with shoots and ladders!
OBAMA is stillBUSH4 BUSH WAS AS HONEST AS ANY POLITICIAN

“Constitutionalis t”

Level 1

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#825651 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A world of lies and deceit? Is that what you're saying? That someone would come on topix and lie__or worse, post the lies of someone else?
I'm thinking that if someone was in Iraq, Afghanistan, Vietnam or anywhere the USA created destruction and death and then took the time to write a story about their experience(s), they would at least get something as simple as the fkn geography right.
Well, if the communists weren't trying to forcefully take over the world with terrorism, mass murder and invasion of neighbors, then the Cold War would never have happened and nobody would know where Vietnam is.
If the Islamic jihad didn't murder 3000 Americans here in our own country, then they would not have gotten the f**k*ng hell blown out of them.
But, Obama is on their side. We have the Wahabist terrorist Muslim
Brotherhood coming over to the White House routinely, probably getting Vallerie Jarrett's agreement on Morsi's plan to make himself the next dictator of Egypt. We're supposedly in Afghanistan to fight the Taliban, but Obama is giving the Taliban safe passage throughout the country, which makes Karzai really, really mad and probably is the cause of the Afghans every now and then shooting what they perceive as their enemy, Obama's Army.
You should augment your indoctrination of fraudulent information with an education of the factual events of history. You really look like an ignorant dupe here.
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825652 Dec 19, 2012
Peppy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Carol. God Bless you as well.
Homer filled my balloon with helium and I shot up like a rocket. Took me three weeks to get down. Now if you will excuse me, I need to get back into my recompression chamber.
Homer notwithstanding, Merry Christmas to everyone!
That Homer. He's such a character.

Glad you made it back down to earth safely.

Merry Christmas to you too!
TSM

United States

#825653 Dec 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
good news! cuts are now bad!!
a week ago it would have no problem. but hey, let's politicize this puppy while we've got the chance!
and i can think of some cuts that Obama missed. you in?
Mcfly stay focus I know Liberals/Democrats are adhering to Rahm Emanuel rule “Never Let a Good Crisis Go To Waste” we know Liberals/Democrats are creature of habits, I’m surprise they haven’t offered ‘ Cash For Clunkers” program to get Guns off the Streets we know how well that work out…Right!!
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825654 Dec 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
how much different is Australia's culture than ours? not much i would say. so how do they fix the problem.....
Australia: tough gun laws stopped mass murders
http://www.reuters.com/video/2012/12/19/austr...
this is 2012. and an overabundance of guns is part of our culture. you can try to blame the behavior of the offender, but giving those with behavior problems the ability to easily buy a gun was not an idea presented to us by those with behavior problems.
You should go back and listen to the last 15 seconds of that video.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825655 Dec 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
So were slave ships...a business, I mean.
Sports videos aren't the problem. Action vidoes aren't the problem. Inundating children with military training videos where they have to keep killing over and over again to win is the problem.
seen this on FOX yet?

Supreme Court: Sale of Violent Video Games to Minors Constitutional

The Supreme Court today struck down a California law that banned the sale of violent video games to minors. Justice Antonin Scalia, writing for a 7-2 majority, said the law was "unprecedented and mistaken."

"No doubt a State possesses legitimate power to protect children from harm," he wrote, "but that does not include a free-floating power to restrict the ideas to which children may be exposed."

In a forceful opinion, Scalia noted that books given to children have "no shortage of gore."

"Grimm's Fairy Tales ... are grim indeed. As her just deserts for trying to poison Snow White, the wicked queen is made to dance in red hot slippers "till she fell dead on the floor."

He said the California Act is the latest in a "long series of failed attempts to censor violent entertainment for minors," and he said the state had not demonstrated any direct causal link between playing violent video games and actual harm to minors.

Scalia said the video-game industry has in place a voluntary rating system designed to inform consumers and store owners about which games contain a high degree of violence. He said that parents "who care about the matter" can readily evaluate the games their children bring home.

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/supreme-court-...

"parents "who care about the matter" can readily evaluate the games their children bring home."
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825656 Dec 19, 2012
Ten-country comparison suggests there’s little or no link between video games and gun murders

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825657 Dec 19, 2012
French model who appeared naked in Playboy when she was just 11 is suing her OWN MOTHER for taking the picture,HOW sick is PLAYBOY HUGH HEF PREACHERS,POLITICIANS the ELITEs hate for children is beyond belief
carol

Oviedo, FL

#825658 Dec 19, 2012
Rather, the last 15 seconds of this video.

sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825659 Dec 19, 2012
A federal judge has permanently enjoined the state from enforcing a law that would ban the sale of violent video games to minors, ruling it is an unconstitutional infringement on free speech.

In her Sept. 17 decision in Entertainment Merchants Association v. Henry, U.S. District Judge Robin Cauthron said there is no support or “substantial evidence” that video games are harmful to minors and that “there is a complete dearth of legislative findings, scientific studies or other rationale to support passage of the act.”

http://archive.firstamendmentcenter.org/news....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#825660 Dec 19, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The nearby Euphrates river__the Tigris is well to the East of Fallujah. Who writes this shyte that you're pasting?
Haven't checked but it's usually PrisonPlanet
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Chicago, IL

#825661 Dec 19, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
Ten-country comparison suggests there’s little or no link between video games and gun murders

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/worldview...
Outlaw games not guns.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#825662 Dec 19, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
You should go back and listen to the last 15 seconds of that video.
but carol, it's the culture!
Cardinal of the Kremlin

New York, NY

#825663 Dec 19, 2012
'I heard three whacks': Boy, 13, describes the moment he heard father 'beat stepmother to death with a baseball bat'Lawson Dickey testified before Florida court at father's murder trial

Lawrence Dickey, 46, faces life in prison for murder of wife Beatrice in 2011
Father sobbed on the stand and said he could not remember the attack

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gay-bashing US pastor feeling the heat from SA 23 min sister Pendulous ... 9
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 2 hr Mother 80
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 9 hr crucifiedguy 1,582
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 19,099
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 hr dGo mnaDed lyoH r... 60,658
loan shark (Dec '11) 11 hr Special622 31
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 11 hr Milee 73,673

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages