Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819599 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>America needs to get rid of all these guns. In countries where guns are banned, gun crimes are practically nonexistent. Most Americans agree that President Obama needs to step up to the plate and get rid of all these guns.
Why can't Stupid take a vacation once in awhile? Try Neverland. A lot of kids have gone there. Like cookies and milk?:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819600 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Fast & Furious project was a matter of national security whose details need not be made public.
None are so blind as those who do not want to see.

Put a plastic bag over your head.

Tightly.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819601 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Because it's been proven time and time again that in countries where guns are banned violent crimes are far less frequently. If the President is doing a good job such as President Obama is why should he be limited to two terms? If your mother is doing a good job raising you, should she be replaced after 8 years?
Your mother should've been replaced with a Street Cleaner.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819604 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Firearms are the favorite tool of criminals. Without firearms, criminals would not have the tools necessary to commit crimes and it would decrease, like in all countries where guns are banned.
Stop it! Stop it! Please!

I'm laughing so hard that I peed myself!

Were you grown on a tree like nuts are?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#819606 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait until he gets his hands cut off because safety standards went down. Among other things, unions assure safety in the workplaces and equal pay for equal work.
safety is number one where he works & non union if you get caught drinking or smoking pot you will be terminated immediately but in a union you can smoke pot & drink and go back to work. Here is an example that safety in the workplace is no concern for a union just wait until someone there gets their hands cut off or seriously injured because the union allows an unsafe working enviroment.

Chrysler Fires 13 Auto Union Workers for drinking on lunch

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chrysler reinstates 13 workers fired for drinking on job

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121210/A...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819608 Dec 10, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
PARIS (AP) A Belgian mayor says famed French actor Gerard Depardieu has bought a home and set up legal residence in his small town, lured by the food, the people, the lifestyle and lower tax rates than back home.
The Socialist government under French President Francois Hollande has infuriated many ultra-rich in France by presenting a 2013 budget that would tax top earners at 75 percent over the first 1 million of annual income. Belgium's top rate is 50 percent.
Mayor Daniel Senesael of Nechin, about a kilometer inside Belgium near the French city of Lille, said that "in our conversation, his reasons were also other than those about taxes," RTL radio reported.
Depardieu's talent agent didn't immediately respond to an e-mail from The Associated Press seeking comment.
When was the last political assassination in France?

Whenever it was, the next one is long overdue.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819610 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas is nothing more than a scam invented by giant corporations like Walmart to boost year end sales and give their CEOs obscene bonuses while their employees have to work extra hours during the holidays for slave wages and no benefits.
Do you get treats beneath the Christmas Table when you bark?

Have a nice day.....

....sometime in 2050...Jerk:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819611 Dec 10, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him, the Beatles and Stones left England and their high taxes decades ago.
Do you remember George Harrison's song *The Tax Man*?

There was great bitterness there over Socialist theft.

What I find bizarre is that Paul McCartney flies over here to my country to tell the Boy Messiah that "...we in England are behind you..". Now THAT'S frightening. Paul's been divorced and taken to the cleaners...what...4-5 times now?

A Fool and his money. I now have a better understanding of why Paul & John argued so much.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819612 Dec 10, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're dead because they were criminal, violent thugs, like Traygone .
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a vigiante who had a gun and a chip on his shoulder against blacks. Now his mother is without a son, his siblings are without a brother, society is without a young man with a promising future. George Zimmerman should be tried for capital murder and multiple hate crimes and executed.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819613 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get treats beneath the Christmas Table when you bark?
Have a nice day.....
....sometime in 2050...Jerk:}
Christmas is a violation of the consitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. Making a religeous event a federal holiday is against consitutional law. It should be banned in all public places. That would knock giant corporations like Walmart profits down a notch or two and they would treat there employess more fairly. Walmart needs to be more higher regulated. The holidays are to celebrate the birth of Christ, not to increase Walmarts profits.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819614 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember George Harrison's song *The Tax Man*?
There was great bitterness there over Socialist theft.
What I find bizarre is that Paul McCartney flies over here to my country to tell the Boy Messiah that "...we in England are behind you..". Now THAT'S frightening. Paul's been divorced and taken to the cleaners...what...4-5 times now?
A Fool and his money. I now have a better understanding of why Paul & John argued so much.
England's 95% "super tax" on the rich should be implemented here in the U.S. to help President Obama balance the deficit. Nobody needs $10,000,000 a year.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819615 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last political assassination in France?
Whenever it was, the next one is long overdue.
So you advocate assassinating the President of France? You need to be federally investigated. You're dangerous like most gun nuts.
dem for life

El Monte, CA

#819616 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas is a violation of the consitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. Making a religeous event a federal holiday is against consitutional law. It should be banned in all public places. That would knock giant corporations like Walmart profits down a notch or two and they would treat there employess more fairly. Walmart needs to be more higher regulated. The holidays are to celebrate the birth of Christ, not to increase Walmarts profits.
agreed.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819617 Dec 10, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
so far they've been effective at my house.
Will you be saying that when your child gets his hands on your gun and accidently kills his sister? People who keep guns in the house with children should be charged with child abuse.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819618 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas is a violation of the consitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. Making a religeous event a federal holiday is against consitutional law. It should be banned in all public places. That would knock giant corporations like Walmart profits down a notch or two and they would treat there employess more fairly. Walmart needs to be more higher regulated. The holidays are to celebrate the birth of Christ, not to increase Walmarts profits.
How do you manage to stay on the sidewalk? There are no guarantees in Life. Only probabilities.

Christmas is not celebrated by everyone and not as a religious event by many of those that do celebrate it. You are lost in a foggy world of idealism. You sound like the computer that can't make the distinction between "I love my dog", "I love my car", I love my country" or "I love mashed potatoes".

Because you are completely blind to the subtleties and distinctions in all aspects of Life, the world, your world, becomes simply B & W with 64 shades of grey. Color is a concept you will never conceive of and a world you will never enter into. Cold & alone you fail to relate.
dem for life

El Monte, CA

#819619 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be saying that when your child gets his hands on your gun and accidently kills his sister? People who keep guns in the house with children should be charged with child abuse.
true.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819620 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you advocate assassinating the President of France? You need to be federally investigated. You're dangerous like most gun nuts.
And you're dangerously stupid like most Liberals.
Wrongmney

United States

#819621 Dec 10, 2012
I am glad my nightmare is over, congrats dems! You all ARE GOOD!!!!

Level 5

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#819622 Dec 11, 2012
Wrongmney wrote:
I am glad my nightmare is over, congrats dems! You all ARE GOOD!!!!
Unfortunately, the country's nightmare is continuing. I sure hope we wake up before it is too late!
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

#819623 Dec 11, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe that's because both governors of New York and New Jersey prepared and evacuated their citizens. And their citizens were not stranded because of their negligence. And the mayors and governors of those cities and states didn't have any reason to refuse giving the federal government permission to take control to clean up their mistakes.
It's the bigger picture. It's always there.
You're going to go back to your old lie that the federal government needed some kind of permission to go in to the affected areas. They didn't stupid. Once a federal emergency was declared no permission was needed. Where was Bush when Katrina was bearing down on the area? He was on one of his many vacations at his ranch. Where was President Obama? In Washington keeping tabs on developments and coordinating with the various governors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 min zazz 96,624
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 32 min Maggie McGee 70,601
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,322
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Earthling-1 49,176
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr MonaLittleMore 490,156
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 9 hr Riverside 26,175
Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 11 hr Careless Crecca 69
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:06 pm PST

Yahoo! Sports11:06PM
Long Todman run helps Jaguars take down Titans
NBC Sports 4:01 AM
Tough to say what Jaguars have in Blake Bortles
NFL 4:29 AM
Blake Bortles' gritty showing proves 'it' factor to team
NFL 4:56 AM
Sack seals Jags' victory, nets Sen'Derrick Marks $600K
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
Roy Miller needs knee surgery to repair meniscus injury