Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1431714 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819597 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and leave. Think of it as your Christmas Gift to all of us.
Christmas is nothing more than a scam invented by giant corporations like Walmart to boost year end sales and give their CEOs obscene bonuses while their employees have to work extra hours during the holidays for slave wages and no benefits.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819598 Dec 10, 2012
GhostofRaygun wrote:
<quoted text>Oh NO!!!!!!!!!! Not the Dark Ages!!!!!!!!!!Oh NO!!!!!!!!!! The US has sent Egypt $1.3 Billion per year for the past 40 years as payoff to leave Israel alone. Israel gets $3 Billion per year by the way. But now under Obama doing what has been done for the past 40 years it's the Dark Ages. OH NO !!!!!!!!!!
Got that little inchworm caught in the zipper again, I see. Why not just get it removed? You never use it anyways.

Mubarak was at least secular and had a Peace Treaty with Israel. The Muslim Brotherhood has aided all sorts of terrorist groups throughout the Muslim world with Morsi at its head. With the Brotherhood at its helm, Egypt is becoming Allahland. Coptics are being murdered and there has been talk about not honoring the past treaty with Israel.

But you can play silly in your highchair. You're really cute. Grandma thinks you're her favorite little man. I think you are, too. Time for beddybye:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819599 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>America needs to get rid of all these guns. In countries where guns are banned, gun crimes are practically nonexistent. Most Americans agree that President Obama needs to step up to the plate and get rid of all these guns.
Why can't Stupid take a vacation once in awhile? Try Neverland. A lot of kids have gone there. Like cookies and milk?:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819600 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>The Fast & Furious project was a matter of national security whose details need not be made public.
None are so blind as those who do not want to see.

Put a plastic bag over your head.

Tightly.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819601 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Because it's been proven time and time again that in countries where guns are banned violent crimes are far less frequently. If the President is doing a good job such as President Obama is why should he be limited to two terms? If your mother is doing a good job raising you, should she be replaced after 8 years?
Your mother should've been replaced with a Street Cleaner.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819604 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Firearms are the favorite tool of criminals. Without firearms, criminals would not have the tools necessary to commit crimes and it would decrease, like in all countries where guns are banned.
Stop it! Stop it! Please!

I'm laughing so hard that I peed myself!

Were you grown on a tree like nuts are?

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#819606 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Wait until he gets his hands cut off because safety standards went down. Among other things, unions assure safety in the workplaces and equal pay for equal work.
safety is number one where he works & non union if you get caught drinking or smoking pot you will be terminated immediately but in a union you can smoke pot & drink and go back to work. Here is an example that safety in the workplace is no concern for a union just wait until someone there gets their hands cut off or seriously injured because the union allows an unsafe working enviroment.

Chrysler Fires 13 Auto Union Workers for drinking on lunch

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Chrysler reinstates 13 workers fired for drinking on job

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121210/A...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819608 Dec 10, 2012
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
PARIS (AP)— A Belgian mayor says famed French actor Gerard Depardieu has bought a home and set up legal residence in his small town, lured by the food, the people, the lifestyle — and lower tax rates than back home.
The Socialist government under French President Francois Hollande has infuriated many ultra-rich in France by presenting a 2013 budget that would tax top earners at 75 percent over the first €1 million of annual income. Belgium's top rate is 50 percent.
Mayor Daniel Senesael of Nechin, about a kilometer inside Belgium near the French city of Lille, said that "in our conversation, his reasons were also other than those about taxes," RTL radio reported.
Depardieu's talent agent didn't immediately respond to an e-mail from The Associated Press seeking comment.
When was the last political assassination in France?

Whenever it was, the next one is long overdue.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819610 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas is nothing more than a scam invented by giant corporations like Walmart to boost year end sales and give their CEOs obscene bonuses while their employees have to work extra hours during the holidays for slave wages and no benefits.
Do you get treats beneath the Christmas Table when you bark?

Have a nice day.....

....sometime in 2050...Jerk:}

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819611 Dec 10, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for him, the Beatles and Stones left England and their high taxes decades ago.
Do you remember George Harrison's song *The Tax Man*?

There was great bitterness there over Socialist theft.

What I find bizarre is that Paul McCartney flies over here to my country to tell the Boy Messiah that "...we in England are behind you..". Now THAT'S frightening. Paul's been divorced and taken to the cleaners...what...4-5 times now?

A Fool and his money. I now have a better understanding of why Paul & John argued so much.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819612 Dec 10, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they're dead because they were criminal, violent thugs, like Traygone .
Trayvon Martin was murdered by a vigiante who had a gun and a chip on his shoulder against blacks. Now his mother is without a son, his siblings are without a brother, society is without a young man with a promising future. George Zimmerman should be tried for capital murder and multiple hate crimes and executed.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819613 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you get treats beneath the Christmas Table when you bark?
Have a nice day.....
....sometime in 2050...Jerk:}
Christmas is a violation of the consitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. Making a religeous event a federal holiday is against consitutional law. It should be banned in all public places. That would knock giant corporations like Walmart profits down a notch or two and they would treat there employess more fairly. Walmart needs to be more higher regulated. The holidays are to celebrate the birth of Christ, not to increase Walmarts profits.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819614 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you remember George Harrison's song *The Tax Man*?
There was great bitterness there over Socialist theft.
What I find bizarre is that Paul McCartney flies over here to my country to tell the Boy Messiah that "...we in England are behind you..". Now THAT'S frightening. Paul's been divorced and taken to the cleaners...what...4-5 times now?
A Fool and his money. I now have a better understanding of why Paul & John argued so much.
England's 95% "super tax" on the rich should be implemented here in the U.S. to help President Obama balance the deficit. Nobody needs $10,000,000 a year.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819615 Dec 10, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When was the last political assassination in France?
Whenever it was, the next one is long overdue.
So you advocate assassinating the President of France? You need to be federally investigated. You're dangerous like most gun nuts.
dem for life

United States

#819616 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas is a violation of the consitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. Making a religeous event a federal holiday is against consitutional law. It should be banned in all public places. That would knock giant corporations like Walmart profits down a notch or two and they would treat there employess more fairly. Walmart needs to be more higher regulated. The holidays are to celebrate the birth of Christ, not to increase Walmarts profits.
agreed.
Obama 2016

Virginia Beach, VA

#819617 Dec 10, 2012
sugarfoot7 wrote:
<quoted text>
so far they've been effective at my house.
Will you be saying that when your child gets his hands on your gun and accidently kills his sister? People who keep guns in the house with children should be charged with child abuse.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819618 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Christmas is a violation of the consitutional guarantee of separation of church and state. Making a religeous event a federal holiday is against consitutional law. It should be banned in all public places. That would knock giant corporations like Walmart profits down a notch or two and they would treat there employess more fairly. Walmart needs to be more higher regulated. The holidays are to celebrate the birth of Christ, not to increase Walmarts profits.
How do you manage to stay on the sidewalk? There are no guarantees in Life. Only probabilities.

Christmas is not celebrated by everyone and not as a religious event by many of those that do celebrate it. You are lost in a foggy world of idealism. You sound like the computer that can't make the distinction between "I love my dog", "I love my car", I love my country" or "I love mashed potatoes".

Because you are completely blind to the subtleties and distinctions in all aspects of Life, the world, your world, becomes simply B & W with 64 shades of grey. Color is a concept you will never conceive of and a world you will never enter into. Cold & alone you fail to relate.
dem for life

United States

#819619 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>Will you be saying that when your child gets his hands on your gun and accidently kills his sister? People who keep guns in the house with children should be charged with child abuse.
true.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#819620 Dec 10, 2012
Obama 2016 wrote:
<quoted text>So you advocate assassinating the President of France? You need to be federally investigated. You're dangerous like most gun nuts.
And you're dangerously stupid like most Liberals.
Wrongmney

United States

#819621 Dec 10, 2012
I am glad my nightmare is over, congrats dems! You all ARE GOOD!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 34 min VN Vet 61,476
Donald Trump for President 1 hr USAsince1680 1
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 4 hr Dee Spicable Spud 6
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 513,498
News Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School custodians... (May '09) 17 hr MrTripsOnTheory 191
News Viewer's Guide: Look for trust, temperament the... 22 hr Plum2662 2
looking for a old friend (Jan '13) Sat Nikkinicole1980 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages