Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#818812 Dec 9, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>LOL. Sometimes I think Carol is actually two posters as though her and her husband take turns at the keyboard. Kinda like Fricke and Fracke.
Whatever__this thread is thinning out rapidly, only about five overnight pages down from twenty five pages a while back.
Hubby could care less about this.

I have no idea what you're talking about anyway. As usual.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#818813 Dec 9, 2012
Carter wrote:
<quoted text> It's amazing how stupid obama worshippers are. Blacks voted for Obama in the largest percentage of any group...in the mid to high 90%...I wonder why...NOT...LOL. The only tears from me are the laughter that US voters are stupid enough to re-elect the worst president and the most incompetent president since Jimma Carter, and you are one of them. Bwhahahahahahahaha...
Of course, you fail to mention Richard Nixon, the only US President to resign in disgrace, avoiding being impeached.

I believe he was a Republiclown!!

Funny how you nitwits in the minority claim that the majority was wrong. Can you say 'sore loser'??

Proof of your own ignorance and denial.

No cure for that type of ignorance and denial.
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#818814 Dec 9, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
That percentage doesn't seem to change, wonder why.
It's because three quarters of the black population are convicted felons at any given time .
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818815 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm surprised about how many have fled the thread. Go away for a few days and there are only a handful of pages to catch up.
Much different than when the wingnuts thought Obama would be easily defeated!!
Most wingnuts threw in the towel after the election.
We've still a few who persist in their racist hatred, among them Nobraina and Carol, who are on here all the time, and folks like Emaam, whose job is comic relief as he attempts to spin the election results.
Overall, this thread is dying. And that's a good thing.
May be back watching fox for further directions?
carol

Orlando, FL

#818816 Dec 9, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol's the type of person you'd need if you needed a good alibi witness. She's consistent and sticks to her story unwaveringly.
Yes, I am...and do. Unlike Obama.
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818817 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, they were irrelevant in the 2010 mid-term election, when they handed dums the WORST beating in electoral history in the US.
All that jzm has clouded your tiny brain....
....problem was believing the Tea Party would deliver in 2012.
Ann Rand on Medicare time

Location hidden

#818818 Dec 9, 2012
Fenris the Archangel wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Yes, they were irrelevant in the 2010 mid-term election, when they handed dums the WORST beating in electoral history in the US.
All that jzm has clouded your tiny brain....
By winning the House?? You must be crazy!!

The 2010 midterms have been proven to be a one time event, driven by the overt racism of the Republiclown Party.

Y'all thought it would mean you had an easy shot at winning it all in 2012. How'd that work out??

Dems gained 2 Senate seats, 8 House seats, and the Presidency.

Glad you enjoyed 2010, you won't see it again.

The biggest shellacking was when the Democrats won the House and the Senate in 2006, you dummy!!

After the Repubs had held the House and Senate for most of the decade before. Now that's a historic loss!!

And all you can do is whine about it!!

I'm lovinn' it!!
Carter

Pompano Beach, FL

#818819 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course, you fail to mention Richard Nixon, the only US President to resign in disgrace, avoiding being impeached.
I believe he was a Republiclown!!
Funny how you nitwits in the minority claim that the majority was wrong. Can you say 'sore loser'??
Proof of your own ignorance and denial.
No cure for that type of ignorance and denial.
While I never voted for a Nixon, only an utter racist fool such as you would claim he was worse than Carter and Obama. Even the historians depict Nixon as a competent, well-qualified and successful president, forced to resign due to illegal involvement. Your stupidity and denial of facts are hysterical, as is your devout worship of the incompetent community organizer. LOL
RUSH10ME

Urbanna, VA

#818820 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I'm surprised about how many have fled the thread. Go away for a few days and there are only a handful of pages to catch up.
Much different than when the wingnuts thought Obama would be easily defeated!!
Most wingnuts threw in the towel after the election.
We've still a few who persist in their racist hatred, among them Nobraina and Carol, who are on here all the time, and folks like Emaam, whose job is comic relief as he attempts to spin the election results.
Overall, this thread is dying. And that's a good thing.
The country is dying , it will be as it was no more ,a banana republic in the making , I wish we could have let obummer practice with say Peurto Rico first .
Topic Reminder Service

Ansonia, CT

#818821 Dec 9, 2012
Topic Reminder Service (TRS) is a publicly-finded non-political organization founded to update Forum Users with accurate factual reminders. This particular Topic could be - indeed has been - deemed out-of-date or "dead" since November 4th, 2008. However, persuant of common OPINION, it has remained one of the more-popular Topix to this day. At this point in time, over four years after the topic's origin and considering none of the facts will change for another four years (making for an estimated eight-year lifecycle), TRS is presenting the following reminders of FACT-

Barack Hussein Obama II is the 44th and current President of the United States. He is the first African American to hold the office. Obama is a graduate of Columbia University and Harvard Law School, where he was president of the Harvard Law Review.

Born in Honolulu, Hawaii USA on August 4, 1961, he served three terms representing the 13th District in the Illinois Senate from 1997 to 2004, running unsuccessfully for the United States House of Representatives in 2000.

He began his presidential campaign in 2007, and in 2008, after a close primary campaign against Hillary Rodham Clinton, he won sufficient delegates in the Democratic party primaries to receive the presidential nomination. He then defeated Republican nominee John McCain in the general election, and was inaugurated as president on January 20, 2009. Nine months later, Obama was named the 2009 Nobel Peace Prize laureate.

Obama was re-elected president in November 2012, defeating Republican nominee Mitt Romney. He is the first two-term Democrat POTUS since Franklin D. Roosevelt to win two presidential elections with a majority of the popular vote.

On February 17, 2009, Obama signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, a $787,000,000,000 economic stimulus package aimed at helping the economy recover from the deepening worldwide recession, thereby continuing an economic aid policy first instituted under the preceding (Republican) President George W. Bush.

Domestic policy items include the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act AKA Obama Care, signed into law on March 23, 2010. In May 2012, he became the first sitting U.S. president to publicly support legalizing same-sex marriage. Sixteen years earlier, in 1996 as a candidate for the Illinois state senate, Obama had said that he was in favor of same.

Notable foreign policy items include the draw-down of troops in Afghanistan and the end of military operations in Iraq as of August 31, 2010. On March 16, 2011, he authorized the U.S. Military to engage in air strikes against Libya's governmental air defense capabilities in order to protect civilians and enforce a no-fly zone. On May 1, 2011, Obama authorized a "surgical raid" by United States Navy SEALs in Abbottabad, Pakistan, resulting in the death of Osama bin Laden and the seizure of papers, computer drives and disks from bin Laden's compound.

Location hidden

#818822 Dec 9, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I am...and do. Unlike Obama.
Too bad your stories are mostly lies.

Which you've been caught at hundreds of times on this thread!!

Go back into hiding, dingbat!!

Location hidden

#818823 Dec 9, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
So, in the utmost SimplisTIC view of things then--They either HAD WMD's or they DIDN'T.
Would you like another bowl of your OWN DENIAL flakes to swallow blindly?
Bush said they didn't have WMD's.

I believe Bush.

You listen to voices in your head. It'a the meth!!

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818824 Dec 9, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you can't find any Limbaugh listeners willing to admit it. Right Mr Ed?
"real dumb"
No way I would listen to Limbaugh. He is much like you he spews crap, you lean waaaay to the left and he leans waaaay to the right.
Neither of you say much of interest. Just lots a BS.
Peace
KMA

“Often imitated”

Level 6

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#818825 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad your stories are mostly lies.
Which you've been caught at hundreds of times on this thread!!
Go back into hiding, dingbat!!
I suspect your mother's name was carol.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#818826 Dec 9, 2012
Lincoln Duncan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most statistics are made up.
Defining race in America is difficult as many voters are mixed.
Race has nothing to do with intelligence.
But it has a lot to do with felony convictions. Shamefully, about half the nations black males can't vote. I'm not sure of the percentages of Whites, Hispanics and others who can't vote but it's not on par with blacks who are and have traditionally been disproportionate "victims" of the nations justice system.

Level 2

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#818827 Dec 9, 2012
carol wrote:
Okay, I'm outta here. Not going to be the only one who can see the bigger picture outnumbered by the tunnel-visioned.
"carol"
Hope you return soon. You have a knack of getting the liberalloons panties in a bunch and/or skivies in a wad.
Peace
upday

Glasgow, KY

#818828 Dec 9, 2012
vote 4 o obama a an y will love him!!!

Location hidden

#818829 Dec 9, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The country is dying , it will be as it was no more ,a banana republic in the making , I wish we could have let obummer practice with say Peurto Rico first .
You're free to leave anytime you want.

America doesn't need hateful defeatists like yourself. Go somewhere else to die, loser.

The youthful demgraphic supported Obama by huge numbers, they are the future, you are the past.

You're just a constipated old racist fool!!
Lincoln Duncan

United States

#818830 Dec 9, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>The country is dying , it will be as it was no more ,a banana republic in the making , I wish we could have let obummer practice with say Peurto Rico first .
Republicans lose - all is lost
Republicans win - smug city
Fenris the Archangel

United States

#818831 Dec 9, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
By winning the House?? You must be crazy!!
The 2010 midterms have been proven to be a one time event, driven by the overt racism of the Republiclown Party.
Y'all thought it would mean you had an easy shot at winning it all in 2012. How'd that work out??
Dems gained 2 Senate seats, 8 House seats, and the Presidency.
Glad you enjoyed 2010, you won't see it again.
The biggest shellacking was when the Democrats won the House and the Senate in 2006, you dummy!!
After the Repubs had held the House and Senate for most of the decade before. Now that's a historic loss!!
And all you can do is whine about it!!
I'm lovinn' it!!
Wrong again, corksmoker. No whining here; I was smart enough not to crow after the 2010 mid-term, and I'm smart enough not to panic now after Obama eked out a win over a weak candidate. The current situation is unwinnable for Obama, and it would have been the same had Romney prevailed. The US debt will continue to spiral out of control until failure (REGARDLESS of who's in control), whereupon all urban areas will descend into total chaos and anarchy. Dont know WHEN it will happen, but I do know feeble leftist worms like yourself will be as helpless as a turtle on its back (which we just witnessed on the East coast after a wimpy hurricane).

Now THAT I will love.... ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min LizW 488,710
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 40 min LizW 70,500
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 17,704
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 7 hr Princess Hey 9,104
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 17,166
two words (Jul '10) 7 hr Princess Hey 26,910
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,545
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 15 hr Mary NY 25,891
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]