Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
752,601 - 752,620 of 1,100,528 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#814401 Nov 30, 2012
POOR people love them some Obama....

Fwee cell gimmicks do work...with these idiots...

"...“On Nov. 6, Romney carried the majority of every economic group except those with less than $50,000 a year in household income. That means he carried the majority of middle-class voters.” Yet that analysis ignores that those making less than $50,000 represented 41% of the electorate in 2012, and many of those people probably would argue that they’re in the middle class."

http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/11/29...
the_rac_on_teur

Oklahoma City, OK

#814403 Nov 30, 2012
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>I pity yours if that's what you taught them about actions having consequences. Face it, you Grumpy Old Pricks put a clueless Connecticut frat boy (pretending to be a swaggering cowboy) into office for eight years and it damned near wrecked us all. Shame on you.
Do you work for Topix?

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#814405 Nov 30, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
That is not the notion at all.
The idea that you think a tax cut doesn't give you more money is just ridiculous.
Why don't you argue yourself to death over the net difference in your account due to a discount vs an instant rebate.
It doesn't matter if you keep more of your money or if more is put into your account. The net result is that you have more.
You have more because of the tax cut.
You can eep arguing this until you're blue in the face, you just make yourself look ridiculous.
Do you have more money in your account? Yes
What event caused this? Tax cut.
The idea that you think the government 'gives' you more money by a tax cut is scary at least worrisome at the most.
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814406 Nov 30, 2012
THE GERBL wrote:
<quoted text>
The reality is...
You had to drug'em to sleep with you....
DUH.
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814410 Nov 30, 2012
THE GERBL wrote:
<quoted text>
Post of the decade.....
HE SAID, OVERLOOKING THE HUMOROUS ASPECT OF IT.
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814411 Nov 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever 'motor boat' a vagina?
OH, OH, CALL ON ME!
Jane Says

New York, NY

#814413 Nov 30, 2012
the_rac_on_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you work for Topix?
no, she just neglects her kids all day.
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814415 Nov 30, 2012
EVER "KAZOO" A MIPPLE?
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814420 Nov 30, 2012
DEBIL: "HI, BABY, CAN DEBIL BUY YOU A DRINK?"
BABY: "WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO, DRUG ME OR SOMETHING SO YOU CAN TAKE ME BACK TO YOUR PLACE AND HAVE YOUR WAY WITH ME?"
DEBIL: "UM, YUP, THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT. INTERESTED?"
BABY: "WAIT HERE, I HAVE TO GET MY COAT AND TELL MY HUSBAND I'LL BE BACK IN A COUPLE OF HOURS..."
DEBIL: "THAT'S BEIN' PRETTY OPTIMISTIC."
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814421 Nov 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
Jane is ignoring my interest in her vagina.
Give her a couple Mickeys big mouths and she begs for it.
MAYBE SHE'S JUS' PLAYIN' HARD TO WET?
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814424 Nov 30, 2012
LEO, BABY, TELL ME YOU DON' WORK FO' TOPIX? I WOULD BE SOOOOO ASHAMED OF MYSELF. I THOUGHT YOU LOVED ME FO' MY LITERATURE? I WILL CONTINUE TO WORSHIP YOU REGARDLESS AND I DO REALIZE HOW CALLOW THIS MAKES ME SEEM... ALAS! YOU ARE MY ONE TRUE LOVE, THE ONE PURE THING THAT I CARRY BEFORE ME LIKE A TALISWOMAN ON EVERY JOURNEY. LEO, DARLING, YOU ARE THE WOLFSBANE OF MY HEART. CUE STEVIE...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814425 Nov 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Happily, places like The American Conservative and Front Porch Republic are acting a hatcheries and incubators for a sane conservatism. That’s a healthy thing. What will be far healthier still will be a Christian and Catholic laity in this country that is decoupled altogether from commitments to the Loony Right or the Looney Left, a Church that weighs reality in light of the Faith, not the Faith in light of ideological commitments to Left or Right.
http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markshea/2012/11...
sorry FOXbots. your time is over.
Galt is bored by religious folly.
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814426 Nov 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
You know that pesky kinda hair you can feel in your mouth but can't quite get your fingers on. Then you find it on top of a coke can, and people think you are a pervert.
SURE, I KNOW THE ONES. ACTUALLY I REALLY LIKE GAGGING ON PUBIC HAIR OR TIT HAIR AS IN JANE'S CASE. ONE OF MY EX-WIVES HAD TIT-HAIR.. I SLEPT WITH ONE EYE OPEN LET ME TELL YOU...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814427 Nov 30, 2012
Mitt Wrongney wrote:
<quoted text> Really? How 'bout the recession? Have you missed it? It went down the drain along with all wrong wingers this past 6 of november, happy trails IDIOT!
Homer hit by friendly fire.
THE DEBIL

Newberg, OR

#814428 Nov 30, 2012
new yawk wrote:
Jane!
Jane!
Jane?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814429 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
Dear Rightwingers,
Time to replace that 10 year old car and those other urable goods that are on their last legs.
They are simply not going to last another 4 years.
This will help put Americans back to work, increase tax revenue and at the end of the day provide you with peace of mind in not having to worry about your son or daughter being stranded on the side of the road in a broken down jalopy.
Sincerely,
The Economy
P.S. And remember to buy those goods at your local stores and not at Walmart which is just helping to perpetuate the annihilation of the middle class.
Purchase of a new car is an economic decision based on cost of maintenance of one's existing car. Cost of car ownership is overwhelmingly driven by the capital cost of the car purchase. So, purchase of a new car is rarely justified unless one's existing car is unreliable.

Most decent automobiles are good for at least 150,000 to 200,000 miles, regardless of age.

Most people buy new cars to stoke their ego.

The people who manufacture goods don't give a damn where you buy them. In fact, the lower overhead of Walmart gives consumers more purchasing power, resulting in purchase of more goods.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814430 Nov 30, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>There are already term limits on the Potus dummie. You need to lay off the booze this early in the day.
Obama has no respect for the Constitution. Pack the Supreme Court and term limits go away.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#814431 Nov 30, 2012
sonicfilter wrote:
United States corporate profits reached a record high in the third quarter of this year, even adjusted for inflation, according to a report from the Bureau of Economic Analysis.
http://economix.blogs.nytimes.com/2012/11/29/...
Wages aren’t stagnating, they’re plummeting
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
good news for the 1%, bad for the rest.
just the usual.
The natural result of Obama economic policies.

But you ain't seen nothing yet.
carol

Orlando, FL

#814432 Nov 30, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Look up Iraq Liberation Act of 1998.

Clinton wanted to oust Saddam and his regime BEFORE 9/11 as did every Democrat on Capital Hill. Albright, Kerry, Pelosi and Clinton - to name just a few - all said Saddam was a serious threat and had to go.

So why didn't they say that AFTER 9/11?
carol

Orlando, FL

#814433 Nov 30, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! Newsflash Carol: the people already voted! Duh.
They voted for healthcare, they voted for raising taxes on the rich.
All your whining is for naught.
And that's why you liberals need to fall on your asses when Obama pulls the chair out from under you too.

It will hurt you guys more than conservatives. We're expecting it. You guys are going to fall pretty hard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min STM 486,617
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 48 min Tiburon Girl 4,160
3 word game (Jan '11) 58 min Tiburon Girl 13,415
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 11,932
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 11,919
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 1,048
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Tiburon Girl 9,044
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 7 hr The Real Missy 17,632
•••
•••