Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
751,281 - 751,300 of 1,082,860 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Rep. Tom Cole (R-Okla.) on Tuesday pressed his fellow Republicans to go along with President Barack Obama's plan to raise taxes on the wealthiest Americans for the time being in order to avoid the so-called "fiscal cliff."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/tom-...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
So, this means only roaches and republicans will be left on Earth. You get to have it their way after all? Hunting roaches ain't no fun, I don't imagine, although they are nice and crunchy, but offer a bit of a firm resistance to your dentures ...
Did you know that lobsters are from the roach family?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

the_rac_on_teur wrote:
<quoted text>
read this...
pay my share then...
I don't want to own you, you're used.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ANNAL LINGUS wrote:
Just got a flash of old, dying, oxygen-starved republicans flogging those big Florida roaches into their toothless mouths, after briefly attempting to saute them over a cigarette lighter in their underground bunker ...
Love in your heart, that's what YOU got!

eh?

Must be a democrat!
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

From the Evil Conservatives and their 'war on women' file...

"...conservative Ingraham is the most-listened to woman on radio, with an estimated 5.75 million listeners a week. Talkers said that ranks her among the top eight radio hosts overall."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_PEO...
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>I don't want to own you, you're used.
stick to something you are good at...

boinking donkeys and smoking dope...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
Well, they're gonna get "pressed" to do something, but it likely won't have much to do with Obama ... remember the "goof balls" in Sirens of Titan? No, not you,'tards -- I know you don't.
"The big trouble with dumb bastards is that they are too dumb to believe there is such a thing as being smart."

“On Deck”

Level 1

Since: Aug 08

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Lily,
The Hamas charter clearly calls for the total annihalation of Israel.

Did you know that word Palestine comes from the Latin lexicon?
LOL
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

From the 'your (bush) guy sucked during Katrina and our guy (obama) was awesome during Sandy department'...

"800 NYC Apartment Buildings Still Lack Heat After Sandy"

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Sandy-He...
carol

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Good morning everyone.

Have the rise of the oceans begun to slow and our planet begun to heal yet?

Just wondering.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

After the Crack-Up

Conservatives need to support their arguments with creative storytelling.

Itís been weeks since our ďsurpriseĒ loss on November 6. The conservative crack-up began in real time, as we watched Karl Rove,ŗ la Captain Queeg, insist that his employer, Fox News, was calling Ohio, and the election, for President Obama prematurely.

Then came the fingerpointing, and the conjecture. Our pundits covered every scenario. We were too conservative. We werenít conservative enough. The social issues killed us. We didnít hit the social issues hard enough. We had a candidate problem. A woman problem. A Hispanic problem. It will continue for months, this self-abuse masquerading as self-examination. And liberals will eat it up, watching us wallow in self-doubt.

But if there is one thing conservatives can agree on post-election, itís this: The dominance of the Left in the storytelling arena is making a difference at the polls. Itís impossible to measure, but anyone who doesnít think it skews outcomes is living in an alternate universe.

The fact is, itís easier to sell a political narrative to America when it comports with the cultural narrative we see and hear every day.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articles/334080...

For a start, shut down FOX since it's political narrative has very little to do with present day culture.

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

lily boca raton fl wrote:
Michael Dunn, a 45-year-old Florida resident is invoking the controversial law after a recent confrontation turned fatal, The Orlando Sentinel reports.
According to authorities, 17-year-old Jordan Russell Davis, a black teenager, and several other friends were confronted by Dunn, a white man, who pulled alongside the teens' SUV in the parking lot of a Jacksonville, Fla., gas station. Dunn asked them to turn their music down, and after an exchange of words, he fired between 8 and 9 shots at the vehicle, several of which hit Davis, causing his death.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/27/loud...
(This looks like Dunn was the instigator)
See this!!! No mention what so ever that the innocent little black child pointed a sawed off shotgun at the man first. Libtards make me want to puke.

“On Deck”

Level 1

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Lily,
My point is that the so-called "Palestinians" do not have an Arabic word with which to identify themselves.
If they did it would be Jordanian, Egyptian and/or Syrian.
loose

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

A 14-year-old girl charged with killing her newborn baby will be tried as an adult in court.
Cassidy Goodson was indicted by a grand jury on Thursday, according to the Lakeland Ledger.
Authorities say that on September 19, Goodson gave birth to her son in a Lakeland, Fla. bathroom, then strangled the baby. When asked why she killed her child, Goodson allegedly told authorities she "didn't know what to do with it." She had reportedly tried to hide her pregnancy using baggy clothes.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/05/cass...
(14 is not an adult, she is a child)
If she is old enough to have sex and kill her baby she is an adult. Libtards are so stupid!!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

ANNA LINGUS wrote:
<quoted text>
If anybody was dropped here from another planet -- another galaxy -- it was that man ...
a very big influence upon me when i was growing up. an escape, for more than a few of us, from the closed mind parenting of the 50s and 60s.
ra_con_teur

Montgomery, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

<quoted text>
Did you know that lobsters are from the roach family?
anthropods...

Taxonomy of Homarus americanus
phylum Arthropoda
superclass Crustacea
class Malacostraca
order Decapoda
family Nephropidae
genus Homarus
species americanus

http://www.lobsterinstitute.org/index.php...

KINGDOM animilia
PHYLAM anthropoda
CLASS insecta
ORDER blattodea
FAMILY blattidae
GENUS periplanetta
SPECIES americana

http://www.insectidentification.org/insect-de...

try eating a roach...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

carol wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Have the rise of the oceans begun to slow and our planet begun to heal yet?
Just wondering.
have the tobacco companies printed their court mandated second hand smoke warnings?

so since you're wondering; it's on the mend.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> See this!!! No mention what so ever that the innocent little black child pointed a sawed off shotgun at the man first. Libtards make me want to puke.
Where did you hear or read that?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

flack wrote:
<quoted text> See this!!! No mention what so ever that the innocent little black child pointed a sawed off shotgun at the man first. Libtards make me want to puke.
shotgun? cite it.

“On Deck”

Level 1

French Polynesia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

Lily,
Prior to 1948 the Arab world had absolutely no interest in creating a Palestinian state. And in all actuality kicked those poor people around like mangey dogs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••