Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,536)

Showing posts 750,701 - 750,720 of1,034,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>When you are dealing with thieves who are greedy it doesn't matter.The phking freeloaders don't give a shit as long as other people pay for it .The difference between King George the III and the deadbeats today is nothing.A war fixed our problem with George and only a war.
How many people do you think are proud to say they are on Food Stamps? I'm sure some people could care less, but I imagine there are many people who would much rather earn money to pay their own way than to have to count on someone else to buy their groceries.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Queen Elizabeth wrote:
<quoted text> AGREED.
WHAT YOU "AGREE" WITH? YOU ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE HERE SHOULD ADMIRE THE FUNDAMENTALS OF POLITICS: THE DEFEAT OF YOU IDEOLOGICAL ENEMY. THE MARGINALIZATION OF HIS POSITIONS... THE DESTRUCTION OF HIS "ARGUMENTS." SURELY YOU NOT GETTIN' ALL... SQUEAKY CLEAN IN YOU RHETORIC? THERE STILL SOME ENMITY OUT THERE OVER THAT, "CIVIL WAR" THING, DEBIL KNOW YOU NOTICE. NOW IT JUS' TIME TO FINISH WHAT GEN'L SHERMAN STARTED. NOW IT TIME TO HEP THE SOUTH REALIZE WHAT A VILE AN' DISGUSTING PEOPLE THEY WAS... AN' STILL IS. CRUSH THE OL' SOUTH; BURN THEY FLAGS, TAKE AWAY THEY GUNS, BREED THE REMAINDER OF THE WHITE WOMEN. LES' END THIS FOOLISHNESS RIGHT NOW.

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH, BY 2020 TEXAS BE A BLUE STATE. THA'S A FACT. WHAT HAPPEN TO THE SECESH THEN? WHAT HAPPEN TO THE MILITARY INDUSTRIALS THEN? OWOWOWOOWOWWOWOOWOWOWOWOWOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWOWWOWO WWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOO....
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>When you are dealing with thieves who are greedy it doesn't matter.The phking freeloaders don't give a shit as long as other people pay for it .The difference between King George the III and the deadbeats today is nothing.A war fixed our problem with George and only a war.
SO, UM, YOU IDEA IS WE BOMB ENGLAND SO YOU CAN MOVE TO FRANCE? ORIGINAL...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL ROLL THE THREAD ROUND AN' ROUND IN HIS FINGERS AN' THEN HE STICK IT DOWN ON THE STICKY PURPLE HEAD OF HIS COCK. "KISS IT. G'HEAD, KISS IT..." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... BETTER DO IT NOW CAUSE HE ABOUT TO KISS YOU...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

grey ghost wrote:
I shat myself
FINALLY! A MODICUM OF TRUTH FROM YOU.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL TELL Y'ALL THIS AN' YOU CAN TAKE IT TO THE BANK: RECONSTRUCTION THIS TIME ISN'T GONNA BE NEARLY AS MUCH FUN FO' YOU AS THE LAS' TIME.
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you still wearin' yer favorite T-Shirt - the one that says "Small Mind & Big Mouth"?
You need a matching set. Get the skivvies, too: "If You Want To Know Who's Coming', Just Look Behind Me".
You're full of yourself - that's why the brown eyes, Dood.
There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's coming.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>There's a party in your mouth. Everybody's coming.
UMMMMM... DEBIL KINDA LIKE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY.... WHAT YOU WEARIN'...?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Hillbilly Hal wrote:
<quoted text>It's about time you made sense.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE, OH, HONEY! YOU KNOW BETTER THAN THAT. THIS NOT MISTER RODGERS YOU PLAYIN' WITH, CRACKER...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

YOU CAN PUT ANYTHING YOU WANT IN THE DEBIL'S MOUTH, HE DON' CARE. BUT THERE ONE THING YOU CAIN'T DO: YOU CAIN'T CHANGE THE OUTCOME HERE ONE IOTA. YOU GOIN' DOWN ON HIM. HERE... KISS IT... G'HEAD... SUCK IT IN.... SUCK IT ALL IN...
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
UMMMMM... DEBIL KINDA LIKE IT WHEN YOU TALK DIRTY.... WHAT YOU WEARIN'...?
My usual drunken grin. How you been doing Debil. They don't mess with the Debil do they. Lol.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

C'MON, KIDS, PLAY WITH THE DEBIL... DEBIL JUS' WANT TO PLAY...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

For all those dipchit$ who parrot the Rush Limbaugh view of the world need to seek some old fashioned shock treament to get the brain functioning again. If illegals were stealing jobs why does anyone bother to employ them over Americans?
For a start they have to work to survive, and for the average Joe who wants his car washed, lawn looked after, put down a new driveway and then go for a cheap meal at his local resturant. Then its not going to happen without him paying a whole lot more. What happens then, inflation goes up, the dollar becomes worth even less and your left mowing your lawn,washing your car & eating at home. The local resturant & the car wash closes and less money is flowing around in the national economy. All forcing higher unemployment and falling deeper into the economic abyss. Just remember for each illegal employed there is multiple Americans that benefit from it. The quicker those idiots like Rush are off the air waves the better off the country will be.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

HERE'S WHAT MANY, MANY OTHERS HAVE TRIED, MAYBE IT WORK FO' YOU: GO TO SOMEPLACE IN TOPIX LIKE... MISSOULA, MONTANA. SET UP A THREAD CALLED... UMM... "HOW TO RAISE A HEALTHY PARROT." THEN SEE HOW LONG IT TAKE THE DEBIL TO FIND YOU. YOU BRING THIS ON YOUSELVES, WHY YOU STRUGGLE SO MUCH WHEN YOU FINALLY GET WHAT YOU BEEN ASKIN' FO'?
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

MUS' BE A FINE MAN YOU FIND, BROWN EYES. BUT HE SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOU HERE WITH ME TOO LONG. JUS' SAYIN'...
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

DEBIL MARRY SEVERAL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WEARIN' ONLY A DRUNKEN GRIN... BUT IN THE END, HE HAVE TO PUT 'EM ON THE WAGON... WHAT IS IT ABOUT WOMEN DEBIL CAIN'T RESIST? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS HE DECIDE IT THEIR SMELL. SURE, AL PACINO UNDERSTAND BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS DECADES EARLIER, AN' HE NOT BLIND.
THE DEBIL

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

RELAX, LIVE A L'IL... LOVE A L'IL... DIE WHEN YOU WANT TO, NOT WHEN SOMEBODY ROLL YOU EYELIDS DOWN AN' DECIDE YOU FINALLY DEAD. TRUER WORDS YOU WILL NEVER READ: THERE IS NO FUTURE IN GROWING OLD.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
DEBIL MARRY SEVERAL BEAUTIFUL WOMEN WEARIN' ONLY A DRUNKEN GRIN... BUT IN THE END, HE HAVE TO PUT 'EM ON THE WAGON... WHAT IS IT ABOUT WOMEN DEBIL CAIN'T RESIST? AFTER ALL THESE YEARS HE DECIDE IT THEIR SMELL. SURE, AL PACINO UNDERSTAND BUT DEBIL KNOW THIS DECADES EARLIER, AN' HE NOT BLIND.
Debil, come to Give Em Hell, Mitt board and bust these two morons for me. I am sick of trying to straighten then out. They need some of your magic. Help a sistah out....please?
brown eyes

Blacksburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

THE DEBIL wrote:
MUS' BE A FINE MAN YOU FIND, BROWN EYES. BUT HE SHOULDN'T LEAVE YOU HERE WITH ME TOO LONG. JUS' SAYIN'...
LOL Debil I might have a woman myself. Modern times you know. I don't kiss and tell. LOL
Mitt Wrongney

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Mitt wrote:
i want a recount!
really? Mitt doesn't have a chance to beat obama, the electorate college vote was clear and went to obama, the electorate gives the presidency not the popular vote.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 750,701 - 750,720 of1,034,196
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

49 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Mothra 43,007
doctor/walk in clinics 45 min know 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 1 hr RinGo_ 11,798
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Princess Hal 478,289
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 16,922
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 2 hr rubygoober 582
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 2 hr Aaron 1,838
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search