Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
carol

Orlando, FL

#811693 Nov 26, 2012
The nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics in a December 18, 2002 Washington Times editorial reported that donors giving "small and medium amounts" in 2002 overwhelmingly supported the GOP, while "rich or deep-pocketed givers" hugely backed the Democrats.

Those giving $200 to $999: GOP $68 million; Democrats $44 million.

Those giving $1,000 to $9,999: GOP $317 million; Democrats $307 million.

The "fabulously wealthy" donors of $10,000+ gave $111 million to the GOP; Democrats $140 million.

Among those who gave $100,000+, the Democrats raised $72 million more than double the $34 million the GOP took.

In the 2002 election cycle, mllionaire donations went Democrat by a 12:1 margin.

The two parties took in about the same amount overall GOP:$384 million; Democrats:$350 million. Just look at the Hollywood left, and you see where the big money goes.

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/largest-hedge-...

The easily fooled have been duped once again.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#811694 Nov 26, 2012
carol wrote:
The left refuses to accept that Democrats:
1. Gave Bush permission to go into Iraq based on the same information they all were privy to.
2. Voted to fund the war.
3. Are just as guilty of helping to create the housing market crisis.
It will always be Bush's fault...only Bush...and no one else but Bush.
BushCo__meaning Shrub, Cheney, Rummy, Wolfinger, Rice, everyone's hero Karl Rove and a host of others who joined hands to ruin the US and damned near the whole fkn world.

Where has George been since January 09 Carol???

Please share.
RUSH10ME

Gloucester, VA

#811695 Nov 26, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>No statute of limitations for murder in Virginia.
Code Section 19. 2-8 murder: none.
What part do you and lily not get? The said waterman was charged and tried and found not guilty by a jury of his peers , the evidence was just not there , period ,look it up lily god knows you haven't got anything else to do .
Mr Lily Boca Raton

United States

#811696 Nov 26, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
From the comments:
"When up on the roof there arose such a clatter, that I went for my rifle and prepared for blood spatter."
Nothing says "turn the other cheek" like shooting someone in the face.
Hold your fire until he's completely out of the chimney ... "
Hallelujer, praize jayzus!
Yo Yo Ho Ho. Quit postin bout whens my family goes lootin and shootin or you won't bes invited to the traditional Family Drive By on Kwanza. Tamika finally sez you can drives the car this year.
jameson

Riga, Latvia

#811697 Nov 26, 2012
latest news information
jameson

Riga, Latvia

#811698 Nov 26, 2012
brown eyes

Roanoke, VA

#811699 Nov 26, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>What part do you and lily not get? The said waterman was charged and tried and found not guilty by a jury of his peers , the evidence was just not there , period ,look it up lily god knows you haven't got anything else to do .
Once acquitted a defendant may not be retried for the same offense. I would like to know, Who killed Jon Benet Ramsey?
THE DEBIL

Centrs, Latvia

#811701 Nov 26, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Once acquitted a defendant may not be retried for the same offense. I would like to know, Who killed Jon Benet Ramsey?
I NOT SURE I'M FOLLOWIN' THIS? OOOOOOOOOH, I GET IT, YOU IN LOVE WITH ALEX TREBEK.
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811702 Nov 26, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>I never said no such thing , you are a liar and anyone here can go through the posts for themselves ,your credibility has never been hard to destroy ,there is no statute of limitations on murder , but you have to prove murder and the evidence simply put was not there, are you sure you are realy married to a "lawyer" ,if so he must be an affirmative action "lawyer" not much practical experience in his field , much like your afirmative action president.
You confessed you lying killer
Ihategaysandfemi nist

Birmingham, AL

#811703 Nov 26, 2012
Since 2005, the number of Federal employees earning $150,000 plus has jumped tenfold: going from 12,399 to 171,689.
Read more at http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/2011/0...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811704 Nov 26, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Once acquitted a defendant may not be retried for the same offense. I would like to know, Who killed Jon Benet Ramsey?
The Waterman
Ihategaysandfemi nist

Birmingham, AL

#811705 Nov 26, 2012
Obama Walks out of Debt Ceiling Talks

resident Barack Obama abruptly walked out of a debt-limit meeting with congressional leaders Wednesday evening after a heated exchange with Republican House Majority Leader Eric Cantor, underscoring the growing tensions between the administration and House GOP leaders and raising further doubts about whether an agreement can be reached before the August 2 deadline
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811706 Nov 26, 2012
RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>What part do you and lily not get? The said waterman was charged and tried and found not guilty by a jury of his peers , the evidence was just not there , period ,look it up lily god knows you haven't got anything else to do .
What was the victims name?
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811707 Nov 26, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE WORLD. WE DON'T NEED A CLUB FOR GROWTH WE NEED SOME CLUBS SO WE CAN KILL GROWTHS. THE IDEA THAT BY STUFFING THE WORLD WITH MORE PEOPLE YOU ARE SOMEHOW DOING THE PLANET A FAVOR IS OBSCENE. KILL CAPITALISM. KILL CAPITALISTS. GO FISHING AND SHUT THE HELL UP.
That's what happened to the fish buyer that Rush10 killed and dumped in the James River in the 80's. must have been this time of year, probably Thanksgiving or before. The buyer refuses to buy the hillbillies rotten oysters so Rush10 went all Deliverance on him and dumped him the river. That's why he cooks his turkey upside down till now, in remembrance of the day he murdered that guy. Put that anchor round his neck and watched him go down chest down...
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#811708 Nov 26, 2012
THE DEBIL wrote:
<quoted text>
I NOT SURE I'M FOLLOWIN' THIS? OOOOOOOOOH, I GET IT, YOU IN LOVE WITH ALEX TREBEK.
The Wateman left traces of rotten oysters in Jon Benets room, he's a serial killer
Ihategaysandfemi nist

Birmingham, AL

#811709 Nov 26, 2012
Obama couldn't budget a lemonade stand.
they are going after private pensions ,ira's and 401k ,you think their going to leave billions in 401k's when this monster is hungry.
half the people dont even pay taxes,we have the most communist tax rate in the world.
again the US has the highest communist taxrate in the world.
our ecomomy wiil collaps in on itself
the nation is de-industrialized
then we lose our birth right.
dem

Tonawanda, NY

#811710 Nov 26, 2012
Toby wrote:
<quoted text>
Anything the Hattiesburg Police can help you with Dim? LMAO!!!
fck off you teatard flat-foot and arrest that yawkie b!tch who broke my nose and my ballz. and fckd up my head when the bagger
b!tch broke my heart.
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#811712 Nov 26, 2012
O fer crissake lily. Give it up. There was no confession in that post. Stop with the over reacting dramatics and antics.
Accusing someone of murder is no small thing.
You dwell on things you misrepresent and run with it.
You see racists, demons and serial white face at every door knob.
There is enough within the reality without making something out of nothing for the sole purpose of harassing this poster.
I thought you were more intelligent than this.
Lily Boca Raton Fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The Wateman left traces of rotten oysters in Jon Benets room, he's a serial killer
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#811713 Nov 26, 2012
Why bother to keep explaining it.
The story you posted was self explanatory.
If others want to believe their own twisted interpretation ...
Let them stay racked up in their twisted minds of imagination.
I'm still trying to FIND the confession in the words you posted.
Still not there.
But to keep labeling you a murderer is for the sole purpose to demean your character and diminish your credibility.
In the hopes you'll stop posting, of course.
And she does have a tendency to over react and miscomprehend knowingly and willingly, with ill intent.
But can't fault you for speaking out.
Accusing someone of being a murderer 'ain't' no small thing.
RUSH10ME wrote:
Ihategaysandfemi nist

Birmingham, AL

#811714 Nov 26, 2012
the republicans,and democrats cant even talk about how government is sucking up the economy
they cannot communicate on reality.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 35 min Anne 96,652
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 49,220
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr Ellen 490,196
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 8 hr AN is me 26,190
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 13 hr Cheyenne Autumn 9
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr Murph 70,608
Busted 23 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions