Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810837 Nov 24, 2012
Why don't you grow up. Stop acting like a child, you fool.

Bothering this whole thread with your nonsense.

If you have nothing of value to add to the convo, then STFU troll.

And troll in you own many screen names, fetchdem you fraud.

It's not my problem you got your jock strap in a twist because I sliced and diced your silly a$$. You deserved what you got!

You're continued effort at bantering is futile and disruptive.

But I hope you like a Rusty Yawkie Spike ... that I'm going to drive through your sweet breads like a Bomb Bitch Driving A Ducati 848 EVO on An Open Road on A Saturday Nite Special!
fetchdem in drag wrote:
<quoted text>
You single?
Ever had a 'rusty yawkie'?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810838 Nov 24, 2012
Please refrain from your sexual fantasies about me.

You're sickening. And totally dick dead, and brain dead.

And you've worn out your welcome.

And sold out your dignity to one line perversities, you imbecile.
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wearing that one out, ma'am.

“I'm here with bells on.”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#810839 Nov 24, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, you're reply was realllllly funny, the mere fact someone would give your insipid reply a "funny" judge it shows how incredibly stupid and ignorant some of these libs are.
You sure are paying close attention to my posts though....you responded to this one TWICE.

Looks like I've got your number too.

:)
Dems Mommy

Piscataway, NJ

#810840 Nov 24, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>
You single?
Ever had a 'rusty yawkie'?
Oh be cus that matters fer the free stuff that got Obammy lected. Whioo hoo.

The word on the street is

Reduce your economic footprint. Don't invest. Get aboard the

GIVERMENT TRAIN!

ALL ABOARD!

WHOO HOO!

Takasha and Maliskha, we be loving yo Daddy mo than you loves yo Daddy.

WHOO HOO!

Gimme Gimme

Oh's my back be hurtin.

I be needin foodstamps and shit.

I be needin a check and shit,

Thank you Obammy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#810841 Nov 24, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Wal-Mart: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc., founded by Sam Walton in 1962.
The first Wal-Mart
The first true Wal-Mart opened in 1962 in Rogers, Arkansas. Wal-Mart eventually became the world's largest retailer. In 2004, more than 1.5 million people were employed by the Wal-Mart corporation.
Double DUHMMY.
Yeah the dime store king opened 9000 stores in 1962___you stupid fk__how many stores did old Sam have in 72? 82?

How about 92?

A stooge is what you are!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810842 Nov 24, 2012
I don't meltdown. I go off. Remember, I'm KeRrAaZZeY.

And you never know what a KeRrAaZZeY person might do or say.

It's apparent, my KeRrAaZZeYneSS set off your stalking obsession to an irrationale heightened level of frenzy.

Stop embareASSing yourself. All you're doing is exhibiting your insane obsession with me. It's Sick.

Sorry that I exploited your ignorance for "Mach Schau" since it's caused you so much pain.
fetchdem wrote:
<quoted text>
Meltdowns are so embarrassing.
Stop embarrassing my name on here.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#810843 Nov 24, 2012
I'm speechless....
Lily Boca Raton Fl

Boca Raton, FL

#810844 Nov 24, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well the S is near the W and many are using phones and pads which defy even the best spellers. Still, that poster was lying so fk him/her.
Hey__how about the queen bee and her smoking bullshyte rant__she did that one other time a couple of years back___Flack did it too, not long ago.
IMO only "IDIOTS" smoke cigarettes these days__or defend the smoking of cigarettes.
In our state it costs over $150 per month for a pack a day habit.
I'm pretty good friends with a veterinarian who earns half his income treating the cats and dogs of smokers.
Was it really about smoking? I thought it was the usual war on Christmas or school prayer, war on Christians b/s.
The rightwingers seem to favor authoritarianism.
I really don't care what people do, it's their own business. I don't believe in legislating human behavior.
In this world of camera phones, surveillance cameras, red light cameras, cell phones, computers twitter, Instagram, Facebook, etc etc, we've become a nation of voyeurs bordering on the obsessive and it sickens me. No one has privacy, no matter how much money or security you have; there's always some goon lurking with a camera.
Interestingly enough, we have several undolved murders in this town, and no one saw anything even though they happened in public places!
Voter Fraud

Alto, NM

#810845 Nov 24, 2012
Q.

what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?

Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?

Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?

Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?

Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?

Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks
so most of the violence and drug running would stop anyway..

Q how many times in the past have steel framed skyscraper buildings collapsed from a fire?

Anyway some of you may have some answers to these questions, I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810846 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>You sucked a man one time and people call you a queer.
You've been sucking men your whole life and they call you excitable.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810847 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>They turned a skunk loose to clear the courthouse one time. They then hired you to rid the courthouse of the skunk you smelled so bad.
The eyes are The Windows To The Soul.

Your eyes are Brown even after a prolonged BM.
lilly from rat mouth fl

United States

#810848 Nov 24, 2012
I b forgetin ta taks mi pil I b ofa ta da clniks ina monin ta kilss me anoder ones. Prases obama me lrood an a savor.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#810849 Nov 24, 2012
Voter Fraud wrote:
Q.
what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?
Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?
Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?
Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?
Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?
Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks
so most of the violence and drug running would stop anyway..
Q how many times in the past have steel framed skyscraper buildings collapsed from a fire?
Anyway some of you may have some answers to these questions, I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?
I'm thinking for that scatter gun spray the only mark you hit was to legalise drugs. The rest are all misses by a long way.
Forget the minorities soon to be the majority, while that fear mongering mind set belongs to 50's thinking it is as innovative as a house brick.
The person who pays the illegals to work for peanuts to cut the grass or wash up in the kitchen is not going to suddenly pay $$$ to address the unemployment problem. I mean if someone was cutting your grass for $40 would you suddenly pay a $100 I think not, you might get off your a$$ and do it yourself. So focusing on that BS is the same as what Hilter did in WW2 blaming the jews for all the problems. You seem to have the same mindset. It comes straight from the Fox news boys think tank.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810850 Nov 24, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he just held it in his mouth til it started getting stiff?
Your professional opinion is hilariously telling, Mr. Toothless Wonder.

Now, pleas describe to us your technique of holding it between your cheeks until it goes soft.

You are obviously a Taker and not a Giver. That's Liberalism for ya:}
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810851 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wearing that one out, ma'am.
Like how I wear out yawkies butthole.
Juss like ya mudda's butt hole!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810852 Nov 24, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
did you ever get that soiled Depends off your head? Nasty.
They had to use a skin graft.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810853 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>LOl he won't suck one he just holds it in his mouth and works his head back and forth.
So why are your ear lobes always swollen, red and sore? Because you enjoy the taste of KY?

Put some hand cream on those love handles, Dood, and find another profession.
lilly from rat mouth fl

United States

#810854 Nov 24, 2012
Dem b mi babsy dadi

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810856 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>If I want any sh*t off you I will scrape it off your teeth.
Are you still wearin' yer favorite T-Shirt - the one that says "Small Mind & Big Mouth"?

You need a matching set. Get the skivvies, too: "If You Want To Know Who's Coming', Just Look Behind Me".

You're full of yourself - that's why the brown eyes, Dood.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810857 Nov 24, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'm speechless....
Not if you talk to yourself:}

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 7 min VET 2,475
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) 57 min Frustrated 303
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Rambler 487,323
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,838
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 46,575
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,472
The alphabet (Jun '06) 13 hr Roxie Darling 1,075
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search