Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Level 4

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#810847 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>They turned a skunk loose to clear the courthouse one time. They then hired you to rid the courthouse of the skunk you smelled so bad.
The eyes are The Windows To The Soul.

Your eyes are Brown even after a prolonged BM.
lilly from rat mouth fl

United States

#810848 Nov 24, 2012
I b forgetin ta taks mi pil I b ofa ta da clniks ina monin ta kilss me anoder ones. Prases obama me lrood an a savor.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#810849 Nov 24, 2012
Voter Fraud wrote:
Q.
what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?
Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?
Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?
Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?
Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?
Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks
so most of the violence and drug running would stop anyway..
Q how many times in the past have steel framed skyscraper buildings collapsed from a fire?
Anyway some of you may have some answers to these questions, I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?
I'm thinking for that scatter gun spray the only mark you hit was to legalise drugs. The rest are all misses by a long way.
Forget the minorities soon to be the majority, while that fear mongering mind set belongs to 50's thinking it is as innovative as a house brick.
The person who pays the illegals to work for peanuts to cut the grass or wash up in the kitchen is not going to suddenly pay $$$ to address the unemployment problem. I mean if someone was cutting your grass for $40 would you suddenly pay a $100 I think not, you might get off your a$$ and do it yourself. So focusing on that BS is the same as what Hilter did in WW2 blaming the jews for all the problems. You seem to have the same mindset. It comes straight from the Fox news boys think tank.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810850 Nov 24, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he just held it in his mouth til it started getting stiff?
Your professional opinion is hilariously telling, Mr. Toothless Wonder.

Now, pleas describe to us your technique of holding it between your cheeks until it goes soft.

You are obviously a Taker and not a Giver. That's Liberalism for ya:}
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810851 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Wearing that one out, ma'am.
Like how I wear out yawkies butthole.
Juss like ya mudda's butt hole!

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810852 Nov 24, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
did you ever get that soiled Depends off your head? Nasty.
They had to use a skin graft.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810853 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>LOl he won't suck one he just holds it in his mouth and works his head back and forth.
So why are your ear lobes always swollen, red and sore? Because you enjoy the taste of KY?

Put some hand cream on those love handles, Dood, and find another profession.
lilly from rat mouth fl

United States

#810854 Nov 24, 2012
Dem b mi babsy dadi

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810856 Nov 24, 2012
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>If I want any sh*t off you I will scrape it off your teeth.
Are you still wearin' yer favorite T-Shirt - the one that says "Small Mind & Big Mouth"?

You need a matching set. Get the skivvies, too: "If You Want To Know Who's Coming', Just Look Behind Me".

You're full of yourself - that's why the brown eyes, Dood.

Level 4

Lapeer, MI

#810857 Nov 24, 2012
nanoanomaly wrote:
I'm speechless....
Not if you talk to yourself:}
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#810858 Nov 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been sucking men your whole life and they call you excitable.
Did you hear about the homosexual electron?
It went round blowing fuses!
dem

United States

#810860 Nov 24, 2012
Sex with lilly was like throwing a hot dog down a hallway. a dark stinky hallway
brown eyes

Pulaski, VA

#810861 Nov 24, 2012
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are your ear lobes always swollen, red and sore? Because you enjoy the taste of KY?
Put some hand cream on those love handles, Dood, and find another profession.
You were jacking off and a wad flew up on your forehead.
Your tongue tried to slap your brains out trying to get to it.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810862 Nov 24, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah the dime store king opened 9000 stores in 1962___you stupid fk__how many stores did old Sam have in 72? 82?
How about 92?
A stooge is what you are!
That, coming from someone who can't even stay on topic?

The opinion WAS-it's NOT like there wasn't anything resembling Walmart before Walmart.

See Kmart and ALL the others.

You duhmmies, would stay stuck in the 40's--but the REAL world won't let ya.

(and the 50's called and said leave the renditions of the poodle skirts alone!)

DUHMmy.

"The Only Thing That Is Constant Is Change" - Heraclitus
obama2012

United States

#810863 Nov 24, 2012
Obama is the result of a batched abortion.
grey ghost

United States

#810864 Nov 24, 2012
I shat myself
real dave

United States

#810865 Nov 24, 2012
Up twinkles. I like men.
Voter Fraud

Alto, NM

#810866 Nov 24, 2012
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm thinking for that scatter gun spray the only mark you hit was to legalise drugs. The rest are all misses by a long way.
Forget the minorities soon to be the majority, while that fear mongering mind set belongs to 50's thinking it is as innovative as a house brick.
The person who pays the illegals to work for peanuts to cut the grass or wash up in the kitchen is not going to suddenly pay $$$ to address the unemployment problem. I mean if someone was cutting your grass for $40 would you suddenly pay a $100 I think not, you might get off your a$$ and do it yourself. So focusing on that BS is the same as what Hilter did in WW2 blaming the jews for all the problems. You seem to have the same mindset. It comes straight from the Fox news boys think tank.
Well I am very Glad you think the drug think was right, here is another question, why are you so defensive and so quick to defend ILLEGAL ALIENS who come here by breaking our laws ? Who Break the law every day to stay here, who break the law to get jobs here ?

Why do you defend them so much ? You are also aware they make up 3% of the population yet are responsible for 30% of all non-immigration Crimes in America?(based on Incarceration data and a GAO Report from a few years ago)

Why are you so fast to defend this criminal element that has no Respect for Americans or Our Laws ?
Could it be because they have brown skin just like you and your support for them is based solely on skin color, and that makes you a Racist....

You never answered my question "IF WE DEPORT ALL 30 MILLION ILLEGAL ALIENS AND THE DREAM KIDS WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE AMERICAN UNEMPLOYMNET RATE?"
Voter Fraud

Alto, NM

#810868 Nov 24, 2012
Q.

what would happen to the unemployment rate if we kicked out the 30 million Wetbacks and all their "dream kids" ?

Q What would happen if we corrected the injustice done to the blacks during slavery and gave them all free tickets back to africa ?

Q With out all the wetbacks and Blacks would we have any unemployment problems ?

Q what about all the billions we would save in Aid programs ?

Q ould we use that money to pay down the debt?

Q what if we legalized all the drugs and taxed the shit out of it, would that end the cartels and smuggling along with all the violence? oh wait I forgot we already got rid of the blacks and wetbacks
so most of the violence and drug running would stop anyway..

Q how many times in the past have steel framed skyscraper buildings collapsed from a fire?

Anyway some of you may have some answers to these questions, I am curios what you Obama sodomites think about this?
democrat in training

United States

#810869 Nov 24, 2012
Liar,you're dumb,its bush"s fault. Did I get it right lord obama?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,600
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 18 min AN other 488,935
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 55 min The Real Missy 17,730
To refinance home loan, navigating paperwork an... (Jun '09) 6 hr SandyWilliams 53
two words (Jul '10) 9 hr Princess Hey 26,922
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,127
Review: Big FIN Seafood Kitchen 10 hr karensweetroberts 3
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]