Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810799 Nov 24, 2012
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And again, you know this how? You don't know sh*t about anything. Most Wal-Mart worker are hard working Americans who are just doing their best to put food on the table and keep a roof over their families heads. Wal-Mart is the worst thing that can happen to any community driving locally owed concerns out of business and depressing wages in those that remain.
www.ilsr.org/key-studies-walmart-and-bigbox-r...
You're an idiot!
Springfield?

Remember Grants, Caldors Sears/KMart...the Walmart's of the 70's?

Not like chain retail stores haven't been around POST Walmart.

Just people weren't quite as obsessively hate-filled about them then.

Geez...."You're an Idiot"!
Social Soivies Boca Raton

Piscataway, NJ

#810800 Nov 24, 2012
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
If that's your view, you need your eyes checked.
The deaths of 500K Americans saved the rest of European jewry, we paid for Israel's existence in blood. After Russians jews were almost 100% responsible for the creation of the Soviet Union, communism, the subjugation of half of Europe and tens of millions of death.
You must be so proud.
Oiwh, Oiwh. It will be so much better when Mullahs rule and Israel is gone. How many bomb shelters would a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood.

Welcome to Post Nuclear Iran. Please don't say NO ONE TOLD YOU SO. As you figure out how much radioctivity in a half gallon of milk.
Dems Mommy

Piscataway, NJ

#810801 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrimpy?
You got your fingers in your snatch?
I tried to get you help. But the Barack Obama posters in your room and refusal to go to a real job. I know you want to be a Community Organizer, but you need a REAL JOB. Not a hand job or a blow job (a la Clinton), a REAL JOB.

Sonny, I know if you want to finish that degree, you can't pay rent, but you HAVE TO MOVE OUT OF THE BASEMENT. And, please take that life size Obama picture with you. The walls are ALL STAINED.
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810802 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Shrimpy?
You got your fingers in your snatch?
Juss like ya mudda?
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810803 Nov 24, 2012
I don't really care who else shares my take.

See, I'm not here for anyone's approval or agreement.

Now about that list ... I must have left it in the pocket of my other Suit Coat.

So, I guess it will just have to remain "your problem" of unsurity.
sage won wrote:
<quoted text>
The only problem is I'm not exactly sure who shares your take on the sinking and the deaths. Got any names I might know?
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810804 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Toss my balls with your tongue, fake yawkie.
Juss like ya mudda!
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810805 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i put a spell on you, if you tongue my nuts it will expire.
eat up!
Juss like ya mudda.
Dems Mommy

Piscataway, NJ

#810806 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
i AM TRULY SORRY FOR TRYING TO TOILET TRAIN YOU TOO YOUNG.

FREUD WAS RIGHT. The sexual obessions border on being criminal.

I locked you in the dark closet when you were naughty.

Fast forward to 2012 and you are a pervert on a topix site, who knew that would happen?

Day in, Day out, obscenities and no productivity whatsover. I am SO SORRY. If only I had aborted you, you could have been a REAL DEMOCRAT SOLDIER, you little dead fetus you :):)
Nightchalker

Lansing, MI

#810807 Nov 24, 2012
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening, fatty!
Not as fat as ya mudda!
dem

Chicago, IL

#810808 Nov 24, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Juss like ya mudda?
Evening, yawkie.
dem

Chicago, IL

#810809 Nov 24, 2012
Dems Mommy wrote:
<quoted text>I tried to get you help. But the Barack Obama posters in your room and refusal to go to a real job. I know you want to be a Community Organizer, but you need a REAL JOB. Not a hand job or a blow job (a la Clinton), a REAL JOB.

Sonny, I know if you want to finish that degree, you can't pay rent, but you HAVE TO MOVE OUT OF THE BASEMENT. And, please take that life size Obama picture with you. The walls are ALL STAINED.
Evening, carol.
dem

Chicago, IL

#810810 Nov 24, 2012
Nightchalker wrote:
<quoted text>Not as fat as ya mudda!
Or my co ck!
new yawk

Tonawanda, NY

#810811 Nov 24, 2012
Now, where did I put those pink-ing shears ...

O, here they ar ... Oops, that tiny thing got in the way!

Sheared the lil suckers clean OFF! AHaHaaHaaa!

Maybe debil can help you sew 'em back on, stymy!
dem wrote:
<quoted text>
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810813 Nov 24, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how that didn't work for Rmoney, did it??
Your pro-smoking screeds are very telling, Carol
They tell us that your ignorance isn't limited to things like climate change.
Your ignorance is infinite!! You prove it daily!!
How about the folks who study cancer??
"" Secondhand Smoke
What is secondhand smoke?
Secondhand smoke (SHS) is also known as environmental tobacco smoke (ETS). SHS is a mixture of 2 forms of smoke that come from burning tobacco:
• Sidestream smoke – smoke from the lighted end of a cigarette, pipe, or cigar
• Mainstream smoke – the smoke exhaled by a smoker
Even though we think of these as the same, they aren’t. Sidestream smoke has higher concentrations of cancer-causing agents (carcinogens) than mainstream smoke. And, it has smaller particles than mainstream smoke, which make their way into the lungs and the body’s cells more easily.
When non-smokers are exposed to SHS it is called involuntary smoking or passive smoking. Non-smokers who breathe in SHS take in nicotine and toxic chemicals by the same route smokers do. The more SHS you breathe, the higher the level of these harmful chemicals in your body.
Why is secondhand smoke a problem?
Secondhand smoke causes cancer
Secondhand smoke is classified as a “known human carcinogen”(cancer-causing agent) by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), the US National Toxicology Program, and the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC), a branch of the World Health Organization.
Tobacco smoke contains more than 7,000 chemical compounds. More than 250 of these chemicals are known to be harmful, and at least 69 are known to cause cancer.
SHS has been linked to lung cancer. There is also some evidence suggesting it may be linked with childhood leukemia and cancers of the larynx (voice box), pharynx (throat), brain, bladder, rectum, stomach, and breast.
IARC reported in 2009 that parents who smoked before and during pregnancy were more likely to have a child with hepatoblastoma. This rare cancer is thought to start while the child is still in the uterus. Compared with non-smoking parents, the risk was about twice as high if only one parent smoked, but nearly 5 times higher when both parents smoked.
Secondhand smoke and breast cancer
Whether SHS increases the risk of breast cancer is an issue that’s still being studied. Both mainstream and SHS have about 20 chemicals that, in high concentrations, cause breast cancer in rodents. And we know that in humans, chemicals from tobacco smoke reach breast tissue and are found in breast milk.
One reason the link between SHS and breast cancer risk in human studies is uncertain is because breast cancer risk has not been shown to be increased in active smokers. One possible explanation for this is that tobacco smoke might have different effects on breast cancer risk in smokers and in those who are exposed to SHS.
A report from the California Environmental Protection Agency in 2005 concluded that the evidence regarding SHS and breast cancer is “consistent with a causal association” in younger women. This means the SHS acts as if it could be a cause of breast cancer in these women. The 2006 US Surgeon General’s report, The Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke, sums it up by saying that there is “suggestive but not sufficient” evidence of a link.
Research is still being done, but women should be told that this possible link to breast cancer is yet another reason to avoid being around SHS.""
----------
And so are cigars, pipes, liquor, marijuana, aresol cans, prescription (and non-prescription) medicines) those disgusting energy drinks, artificial sweeteners, fast foods and STUPIDITY in general, IGNORANCE probably being the worst of them all though...to name a few OTHER health hazardous items.
McWalmars-death of USA

Chicago, IL

#810814 Nov 24, 2012
Impeach Obama wrote:
<quoted text>The surge in crack cocaine, HIV and the flood of minimum wage part time workers falls squarely on the shoulders of the uneducated, inner city, hip-hop gang culture. Don't blame Reagan if ghetto-rats accuse anybody who tries to improve themselves of "jus' tryin' to be white".
We as people need ,we MUST help the Negro . Free cellphone so he can find a job ,free housing so they can feel better about themselves . We brought them here . Whitman build his riches on the back of Negroes Now it's time to give something back
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#810815 Nov 24, 2012
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Springfield?
Remember Grants, Caldors Sears/KMart...the Walmart's of the 70's?
Not like chain retail stores haven't been around POST Walmart.
Just people weren't quite as obsessively hate-filled about them then.
Geez...."You're an Idiot"!
They weren't the WalMarts of the seventies, you stupid fk, or the 60's or 50's.

WalMart owned__the others rented__one would have to be brain dead to not understand how owning boosted WalMart's worth early on and paved the way for the company's rapid expansion beginning during the 80's.
TheIndependentMa jority

Somerset, KY

#810816 Nov 24, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you enjoy drinking and defend others who have that same right even if they get in a car and drive?
Do you enjoy a greasy burger and fries from time to time even if it's causing obesity among children?
Be careful. The politcally correct police will soon take away something you enjoy because they know what's best.
It's that slippery slope of Big Brother. It's here and only needs to gain a little more momentum.
Has my list of ignorant things people do posted yet?

:-)
Craig

Chicago, IL

#810817 Nov 24, 2012
The stench is unmistakable.
It's rotting pusssccceee!
It's not just rotting pusssccceee it's new yawk rotting pusssccee.
The kind of smell you find on a Chinese fish boat or madam yawkies whore house for fat elderly kkkhunts.

The proprietor enters the room covered in flies and semen.
Ahhhh!
Brings me back to 'Nam'.
Like any good soldier I douse her with gasoline and bourbon.
The threat of burning her to death makes my co ck erect.
Craig

Chicago, IL

#810818 Nov 24, 2012
new yawk wrote:
<quoted text>Now, where did I put those pink-ing shears ...

O, here they ar ... Oops, that tiny thing got in the way!

Sheared the lil suckers clean OFF! AHaHaaHaaa!

Maybe debil can help you sew 'em back on, stymy!
Fake yawkie say what?
Craig

Chicago, IL

#810819 Nov 24, 2012
Yawkie eyeballs that huge co ck like its a sausage with peppers and marinara.
Her lips the bread.
Her pusssccceee the yeast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 min n-dis-grace 487,749
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Fair Game 46,861
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr convict 549 2,517
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Games Champ Riggies 17,088
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr covcas 26,896
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr covcas 9,074
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 6 hr An apple a day 100
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search