Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 37,445)

Showing posts 748,881 - 748,900 of1,071,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809865
Nov 22, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
One of the only divides in America that's growing is the one between the very rich and the very poor (now at its greatest since 1967). And as Bill Kristol (of all people!) has pointed out, Obama won two elections promising to narrow that divide. If Republicans are surprised that the viciously capitalist America of their imagination instead truly desires to "spread the wealth around", I'm even more surprised that people aren't angrier that Obama hasn't done more to make that happen.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
So what you think if I am correct, Give to those that contribute nothing...so they will have something ???? I am pretty sure ,what has been said .....and I have no problem with....Is that helping the people that contribute ,rise to a better level , not give to those that have no wish to contribute...thats the problem ,not helping those that wish not to....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809866
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>you must be a mutt .
Out of 300 000 000 Americans only 1.5 are mutts . I mean what white man whould want to have a kind with black woman ?? The kid wouldn't look like him . Just look at Obama and his grandparents . He doesn't look anything like them .
http://www.obama-mccain.info/shared/images/ob...
yeah. mutt. American Indian. and it's Thanksgiving. hit this peace pipe and chill out.
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809868
Nov 22, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
BTW New Mexico is one of the poorest and obscure states in US . Most people there aren't whites but mexicans and whatnot ..
\Wow...you made my point exactly...thats why it voted for Obama...The actual people that do work...voted for Romney....just are not enough of us....
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809870
Nov 22, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Search: for the phrase "Democracy will cease to exist when you take from those willing to work and give to those who do not" within All items
Your search yielded no results.
http://etext.virginia.edu/etcbin/ot2www-foley...
obviously you do not know how to GOOGLE,,,,Go To THOMAS JEFFERSON QUOTES ....I'm sure even you will be able to locate it
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809871
Nov 22, 2012
 
The "conservative entertainment complex" is still reeling from the reality bomb that went off on election day, an explosion with a mushroom cloud wide enough to cast a shadow over all of the GOP's 2016 hopefuls. It destroyed Mitt Romney's credibility and wounded Karl Rove's pride. About the only conservative structure to survive intact was Donald Trump's hair – and to be fair, entertainers such as Trump have no interest, yet, in changing their weirdly comforting (to some) message about voter fraud and the "food stamp president".

On the other hand, the party's leaders and spokespeople, official and self-designated, are shellshocked, concerned primarily with distancing themselves from the fallout, but without a new direction. GOP politicians engaged in tandem bike back-pedalling from Romney's reliably tone-deaf post-election analysis of mass vote-buying, but can't seem to accept the idea that Obama's victory was based on anything but some form cheating: he sat on the Petraeus scandal (according to the GOP chairman of the House intelligence committee); too many people got to vote (Paul Ryan's coded rationalization about the "urban" constituency); and, of course, "the media did it" (see this complaint about "partisan fact-checking" – I guess facts have parties now?).

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Patriot

Longmont, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809872
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

Soetoro/Obama to Hold Private Swear-in Ceremony for Second 'Presidential' Term

Article II, Section 1 of the U.S. Constitution was not put in place to be taken lightly. This is literally the frontline defense when it comes to warding off a foreign terrorist from gaining control of the helm of the United States of America.

A potential foreign terrorist grabbing full control of the nuclear button, the entire U.S. military, all government employees, soldiers, and assets and access to print trillions in fiat currency and/or give trillions bailouts to private interests, terror cells, and just plain comrades of a possible global crime syndicate via the Federal Reserve Bank; sounds important in my opinion.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2012/11/...

http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/2010/08/3...

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/11/21/27370...
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809873
Nov 22, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>sh*t !! You are not even from America !! You are NOT American ! a beaner !
You have more Mexicans in Chicago then in the whole state of new mexico......the beans (you call Them)are not the only problem with your city
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809874
Nov 22, 2012
 
NOT CUTE TOOLOO wrote:
<quoted text>
Thom was a slaver who f***ed at least one of his underage slaves, you simple-minded c**t!
You sound like you may be a decedent from that encounter !!!
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809875
Nov 22, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah. mutt. American Indian. and it's Thanksgiving. hit this peace pipe and chill out.
yeah , your're right .Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809876
Nov 22, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
The "conservative entertainment complex" is still reeling from the reality bomb that went off on election day, an explosion with a mushroom cloud wide enough to cast a shadow over all of the GOP's 2016 hopefuls. It destroyed Mitt Romney's credibility and wounded Karl Rove's pride. About the only conservative structure to survive intact was Donald Trump's hair – and to be fair, entertainers such as Trump have no interest, yet, in changing their weirdly comforting (to some) message about voter fraud and the "food stamp president".
On the other hand, the party's leaders and spokespeople, official and self-designated, are shellshocked, concerned primarily with distancing themselves from the fallout, but without a new direction. GOP politicians engaged in tandem bike back-pedalling from Romney's reliably tone-deaf post-election analysis of mass vote-buying, but can't seem to accept the idea that Obama's victory was based on anything but some form cheating: he sat on the Petraeus scandal (according to the GOP chairman of the House intelligence committee); too many people got to vote (Paul Ryan's coded rationalization about the "urban" constituency); and, of course, "the media did it" (see this complaint about "partisan fact-checking" – I guess facts have parties now?).
http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/...
Oh a bomb went off alright , The destruction of our country...
brown eyes

Christiansburg, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809879
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

RUSH10ME wrote:
<quoted text>He has never lived the life of a african american youth ,much less embraced them [or the whites for that matter] thats what happens when you are mulatto , you see when you are half and half you can never be whole.
Bob Marley was a mulatto and so is Halle Berry.
mulatto is a nickname for a person of mixed heritage can be construed as racist as the insecure people who try to force people to identify as one or the other, as if society is really that black and white.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809880
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>So what you think if I am correct, Give to those that contribute nothing...so they will have something ???? I am pretty sure ,what has been said .....and I have no problem with....Is that helping the people that contribute ,rise to a better level , not give to those that have no wish to contribute...thats the problem ,not helping those that wish not to....

Erick Erickson:

Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.

It may seem obvious, but bear with me.

Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
RUSH10ME

Warsaw, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809881
Nov 22, 2012
 
brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bob Marley was a mulatto and so is Halle Berry.
mulatto is a nickname for a person of mixed heritage can be construed as racist as the insecure people who try to force people to identify as one or the other, as if society is really that black and white.
A pot head and an x hooker ,wow you people really aim high Huh .
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809882
Nov 22, 2012
 
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>You have more Mexicans in Chicago then in the whole state of new mexico......the beans (you call Them)are not the only problem with your city
Your state is named after Mexicans and or Mexico . I mean come on !

BTW where i live there are hardly any Mexicans or minorities for that matter . You never traveled anywhere did you
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809883
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

brown eyes wrote:
<quoted text>Bob Marley was a mulatto and so is Halle Berry.
mulatto is a nickname for a person of mixed heritage can be construed as racist as the insecure people who try to force people to identify as one or the other, as if society is really that black and white.
mulattoes dont look white . 1/5 of a negro or a Mongol(Asian Latino) in you makes you a Negro /Latino/Asian
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809884
Nov 22, 2012
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Erick Erickson:
Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.
It may seem obvious, but bear with me.
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
He was 100% correct....but it is way more then 47%
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809885
Nov 22, 2012
 
Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>Oh a bomb went off alright , The destruction of our country...
Is that on the 22nd of this month? That's what FOX said. And oh Lord we all know what that means; buy more guns!

Happy Thanksgiving all.
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809886
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Not Real Sure wrote:
<quoted text>\Wow...you made my point exactly...thats why it voted for Obama...The actual people that do work...voted for Romney....just are not enough of us....
so 100 000 000 of Americans who voted for Obama dont work ??
no war 4 israel USA 1st

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809888
Nov 22, 2012
 
Rabbi Finkelsteingoldberg wrote:
<quoted text>Desert Eagle
tell me ,why would jews who live in America want to see Americans boys dead in israel's name ??
Not Real Sure

Hobbs, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#809889
Nov 22, 2012
 
no war 4 israel USA 1st wrote:
<quoted text>
so 100 000 000 of Americans who voted for Obama dont work ??
Talking about New Mexico,,,and Chicago....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 748,881 - 748,900 of1,071,249
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

54 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 27 min Look Out Below 17,033
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Winnipeg 482,749
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr missattempts 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,435
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 3 hr Thevaginawhisperer 17,547
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr LizW 70,381
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 9 hr zazz 25,462
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••