Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1251806 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

carol

Windermere, FL

#701164 Aug 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Go tell Carol and Jane, they like republican men like you
Thought JEB was a liberal.
AmericansRAllof Us

Sheridan, AR

#701165 Aug 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Saved them from what??
Marie had a son who commited suicide!!
She's been on anti depressants for a decade or more.
She's been married and divorced several times, to men who beat her.
The Jackson's are far wealthier than the Osmonds.
What was it you were so stupidly saying, Jane??
Pretty much everything you say is filled with hatred, racism, and outright bigotry.
You are one sorry beotich, Janey!!
See how T-Totally ignorant and duhm.

Now, let's compare the Jacksons "history".

Get a grip, guttersnipe.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#701166 Aug 3, 2012
AmericansRAllof Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you for being a classic example of the toxic poisons of-the negative plague effects of clueless igonrance, and the entitleMENTAL disease and socio-ILLogical disorders resulting of.
It is impossible to make people understand their ignorance; for it requires knowledge to perceive it and therefore he that can perceive it hath it not.
Jeremy Taylor (1613 - 1667)
Nothing is worse than active ignorance.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe (1749 - 1832)
Ignorance and inconsideration are the two great causes of the ruin of mankind.
John Tillotson (1630 - 1694)
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
Martin Luther King Jr.(1929 - 1968), Strength to Love, 1963
Ignorance is not innocence but sin.
[info][add][mail][note]
Robert Browning (1812 - 1889)
It is worse still to be ignorant of your ignorance.
Saint Jerome (374 AD - 419 AD)
This is your third screenname of the day.

Speaking of ignorance, how are you, whoever you are??

You're a multi-named drunken sockpuppet!!

And you're too ignorant to comprehend!!

Of course, you were ignorant enough to assume that shade grown tobacco has the netting over the tobacco plants to keep the bugs out!!

You think bugs are as stupid as you are, that they couldn't figure out to fly in thru the completely open four ides of the shade grown tobacco fields!!

I've never forgotten your ignorance on that issue. Your ignorance follows suit on everything else, ever since!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#701167 Aug 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
She's gotten sicker of late.
The woman must be a bag lady. She is so miserable!!
That wench hasn't gotten laid in 10 years for sure; works as a file clerk for a charity and thinks it means she's charitable!!
Gay Ghost

Placentia, CA

#701168 Aug 3, 2012
Hey all truckers,I'm at the truck stop giving free Blumpkins to the Libs,the line will be long
Florida

Lithia, FL

#701169 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I know and that idiot thinks that he is adding something to the forum. Thanks florida for being a dumb bagger.
LOL... Blame someone else because you're a self-certified hitler bigot and racist you idiot4life ghost...
-
Ghost Post # 420680:- You gotta be a psycho Jew....
-
The Fruit of Islam... Or... The Fruit of Hitler... ghost??
-
It's the culture...
Grey Ghost

District Heights, MD

#701170 Aug 3, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
That is the dumbest attempt at a save I have seen. You don't understand even Stewart.
After all dumb is your area of expertise.
lily boca raton fl

Amarillo, TX

#701171 Aug 3, 2012
I be hating on Republicans cause they want me to get a job and take my food stamp card away. I dont be wanting no job that dont leave nuf time fo me to spend wit my baby daddys or go to the free walk in std clinic.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#701172 Aug 3, 2012
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Who gives a rip what anybody paid? If they paid over 10% it was too much. The Good Lord only asks 10% why should the Giverment ask for more?
NEW YORK (CNNMoney)— Mitt Romney is campaigning on a platform that emphasizes less spending, smaller deficits and renewed fiscal responsibility.

But in one budget area, Romney is running the opposite direction. The former Massachusetts governor wants to increase defense spending by leaps and bounds. By one estimate, additional spending would exceed $2 trillion over the next decade.

Romney’s plan calls for linking the Pentagon’s base budget to Gross Domestic Product, and allowing the military to spend at least $4 dollars out of every $100 the American economy produces.

With the Pentagon’s base budget — which does not include war costs — forecast to hit 3.5% of GDP in 2013, a jump to 4% would mean an increase of around $100 billion dollars in defense spending in 2013.

The additional spending really piles up in future years.

http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/fiscal-conse...
AmericansRAllof Us

Sheridan, AR

#701173 Aug 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your third screenname of the day.
Speaking of ignorance, how are you, whoever you are??
You're a multi-named drunken sockpuppet!!
And you're too ignorant to comprehend!!
Of course, you were ignorant enough to assume that shade grown tobacco has the netting over the tobacco plants to keep the bugs out!!
You think bugs are as stupid as you are, that they couldn't figure out to fly in thru the completely open four ides of the shade grown tobacco fields!!
I've never forgotten your ignorance on that issue. Your ignorance follows suit on everything else, ever since!!
There wasn't any shade there -except on the perimeters of the fields lol.
Grey Ghost

Placentia, CA

#701174 Aug 3, 2012
Im in the men's room at Chick fil a giving away free FELCHES, BYOS.( Bring Your Own Straw)
Jane Says

New York, NY

#701175 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
Poor Janesays can't afford what I throw out in the trash
LOL, yes I'm so poor that I have the best of both worlds with a home in NYC and another a lot closer to the ocean than you claim to be. i also NEVER had to "settle."

the difference is...I DO spend MY time being productive while you are useless. And as a hypocritical pretend elitist, except for supporting Obama's redistribution, do zero to share the wealth you brag about.

have you been able to fit in the mall today between posts?
ShootYourself

Alto, NM

#701176 Aug 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're such a nitwit!!
The truck drivin' coal expert who doesn't even know his own state's history!! DUH
Germany produces most of its' own coal. It imports coal from Russia and Indonesia for steelmaking. DUH
Your only hope is China. OOPS!! Peabody has coal mines in Australia, so US coal will stay here.
Did you not realize Peabody was an international coal producer??
You know very little about an industry you seem to be so proud of.
In spite of the fact this industry has abused and killed so many of your fellow WVA'ers over the last couple of centuries.
No talk of Germany should be allowed on this forumn about The Pres and his record of complete failure and repeated LIEs and failure to deliver on his campaign promises,
Like no tax increase in any form for anyone making less than 250,000 a year
like I will cut the debt in half in my first term,
like no PPACA funds will go for Non emergency illegal Alien health care,
Like I will keep unemployment below 8% if you just allow my stimulus,
like this is not a tax its a law
AND ON AND ON AND ON. complete failure and complete lack of delivery on 90% of his Campaign promises, and you want us to vote for this guy , ARE YOU RETARDED ?

at best the guy is a freaking incompetent
at worst a LIAR who has fucked the economy

He also publicly berated his wife's ability to give head, claiming faggots give better head

he announced that he will not enforce immigration law for dream kids, many of those same dream kids have gone on to Rape and kill 100's of our children since his announcement he will not enforce our laws.....

and you want us to vote for this guy ???

are you Retarded ??????????
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#701177 Aug 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Thought JEB was a liberal.
He is, that was your fellow rightwinger who steals everyones name
Jane Says

New York, NY

#701178 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
That wench hasn't gotten laid in 10 years for sure; works as a file clerk for a charity and thinks it means she's charitable!!
who is on topix every night? your social life must only exist in that bottle.

Location hidden

#701179 Aug 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked once but will ask again. You know this how?
You can't be that stupid, can you??

Oh, I forgot!! You're Carol, there is no limit to your stupidity!!

Like Nobraina and Emaam, your stupidity is infinite!!

----------

""Romney has released his 2010 federal tax return and a summary of his 2011 return. In 2010, he paid 13.9 percent tax on income of $21.6 million. That's a much lower rate than what most Americans pay on far less income. Most of Romney's income came from investment gains, which are taxed at a lower rate than earned income."

http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Latest-News-Wire...
ShootYourself

Alto, NM

#701180 Aug 3, 2012
HERE IS A NICE STORY ABOUT ONE OF OBAMA'S DREAM KIDS
THAT OBAMA SAID HAVE CONTRIBUTED SO MUCH TO OUR COUNTRY

On Tuesday, West Valley City police arrested Antonio Jose Perez, 28, after he allegedly grabbed his neighbor's daughter and sexually assaulted her.

According to court records, the young girl heard a sound outside her family's apartment, when she went to investigate; Perez was waiting outside and grabbed her.

The girl reported to police that Perez tried to drag her back to his own apartment, all the while groping and sexually assaulting her in a particularly brutal manner.

The victim broke free from her attacker once, only to be accosted again.

Eventually, she was able to fend off the assault and ran home.

It was actually the girl's mother who first went to Perez' apartment and attempted to hold him down until police arrived. She was struck in the face and the Mexican national fled the scene, but was quickly taken into custody.

Perez has been charged with was aggravated kidnapping, object rape, forcible sexual abuse, burglary and two counts of assault. He reportedly uses at least 10 aliases.

she was an American citizen and she was 14 , her life will never be the same thanks to this filthy wetback that obama loves so much

keeping this filthy wetback in America is
"THE RIGHT THING TO DO" ACCORDING TO OBAMA
Level 2

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#701181 Aug 3, 2012
<quoted text>
keep MittMex in car elevators and Rafalka in the best horse spas;
Michelle Obama appears at Buckingham Palace in an all-white embroidered jacket that retails for $6,800...yet another example of how out of touch the Obama family can be with how 99% of Americans live.
carol

Windermere, FL

#701182 Aug 3, 2012
Of course, if you scroll up to about the 2:00 mark, Stewart REALLY ripped Reid apart for his comment about Romney's father not being proud of him.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/08/02/jon-...

Yes, Lily, it's satire, but it's ANGRY satire and clearly a MAJOR DISS of Senator Reid.

Location hidden

#701183 Aug 3, 2012
I be hating on Republicans cause they want me to get a job and take my food stamp card away. I dont be wanting no job that dont leave nuf time fo me to spend wit my baby daddys or go to the free walk in std clinic.
Your mother left the computer on again, eh??

When she gets home, she's gonna whup you with her purse full of quarters.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 16 min Milee 18,265
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 31 min Princess Hey 17,989
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 53,994
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Anne 97,408
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Bob 500,155
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 3 hr Wiley_Kyote 4,599
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 9 hr Princess Hey 9,367
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages