Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1402915 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#701316 Aug 3, 2012
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotcha again, loser.
Comcast does not serve Wethersfield!! Look closer at the list of served towns at the bottom of the page.
You were too stupid to see the towns served by Comcast.
I'll bet you $10,000 on that, ala Mitt the Twit!!
http://www.ct.gov/dot/lib/dot/documents/dutil...
See page 159 for Wethersfield.
It's not Comcast, you old fruitcake!!
Got you again, you old loser!!
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA
Floriduh is sssoooo stupid!!
I totally own the old fruit!!
I don't know why you went to such absurd links to try to avoid something as simple as this Comcast ad.

http://www.specialcabledeals.com/ct/wethersfi...

I suggest you contact Comcast immediately and tell them they are a fraud and do not serve Wethersfield!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
ShootYourself

Alto, NM

#701317 Aug 3, 2012
The price of regular gasoline was up 69.26 percent, not 69.6 percent as claimed.
The price of gold rose 57.7 percent, not 60.5 percent.
Real median household income fell 1.05 percent, not 0.7 percent.
The national debt rose 32.27 percent, not 32.2 percent.

Even after the Data is Corrected Obammy is really doing a shitty fucking Job.....

you combine that with his average NET job losses of about 22,000 a month over his entire term,

would you be proud of those numbers if you were president Grey Ghost ???

remember they just looking at his first 2 years in office ... LOL ... add in the 3rd and the picture is about the exact same

again I "Aks" you would you be proud of those numbers if you were preseident ???
and you want us to vote for this Clown ! why ?
because he is half black? because he allows wetbacks to run wild in America raping and killing our kids ???

why ??? because he has done so good on the economy ????

give us ANY good reason we should Elect a "Leader"
with a track record like this ???????

It is time to let some other liar ass politician give it a shot

re-electing a man with a record of complete failure like this is LUDICROUS
And so it goes

Scottsbluff, NE

#701318 Aug 3, 2012
Tinka wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so funny to what you think was that a seller of out...
More like who's the buyer?
Huh?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#701319 Aug 3, 2012
Baba Yaga wrote:
<quoted text>
See people? Just like I said. Here's a poster with some SERIOUS issues. LOL! Wow!
Nutculur is a liar and an idiot for life... He can run but he can't hide... Tell him to hide unhide his loserass and prove he's not in Wethersfield, Connecticut...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Florida

Tampa, FL

#701320 Aug 3, 2012
flack wrote:
<quoted text> It went up 14 cents while I was sitting in the parking lot about an hour ago.
So did obama's unemployment rate up to 8.3 percent today... Gas will be $5.00 a gallon election day and the poor will not be able to afford to drive and vote.. ND more no show votes for obama...
-
It's the culture...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SurObamaPrizedfo ol

Stratford, CT

#701321 Aug 3, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. "WAXMAN" and "FLORIDUM" are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "FLORIDUM " is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while WAXBALLS (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO-RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time.
Given as they look like a cross between barnyard hogs and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>He is now trying to out do my multiple copies and covert yours to peanuts and spam clueless
Jan 1, 2010|#35628
Florida wrote:
Correction:
BTW: This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
The mind of a trolling topix schmuck on display.
Lol!!
It's the culture!
Troll topix schmuck...your icons have sized you up...Bwhahahahahaha...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#701324 Aug 3, 2012
The Romneys' Olympic horse, Rafalca, is competing in the Olympics today. We support Rafalca. However, the Romneys are not exactly "good" horse owners.

This is Ann Romney on a horse named "Super Hit," who had the misfortune of falling into their cold, cruel hands. Super Hit was sold by the Romneys for $125,000 in 2008. After the sale, the new owners discovered the horse was physically incapable of performing dressage. They consulted Dr. Stephen Soule, veterinarian for the United States Equestrian Team. Dr. Soule found that Super Hit, at the time he was sold by the Romneys, had a staggering amount of painkillers in his system.

"In my 38-years of practice, " Dr. Soule wrote, "I have never come across a drug screen such as this where the horse has been administered so many different medications at the same time."

The new owners sued Ann Romney and her trainer, Jan Eberling, in 2010, claiming that the lame horse had been drugged with massive amounts of painkillers so that he could continue to perform, hiding his condition. The Romneys settled the case against Ann last September. Jan Eberling, the trainer under whose care Super Hit was drugged, continues to enjoy a relationship with the Romneys - he is riding Rafalca today in the Olympics.

One thing you DON'T EVER want to be is an animal in the care of the Romneys. Another thing you DON'T EVER want to be is a human under the rule of the Romneys.
For complete details, see: http://www.buzzfeed.com/rosiegray/ann-romneys...

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“fairtax.org”

Level 8

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#701326 Aug 3, 2012
carol wrote:
<quoted text>
"Harry Reid is a terrible person" written in captions under the segment is satire?
Stewart telling Reid to just "shut up" is satire?
Please tell me you DO know satire when you hear it. Otherwise, it won't reflect well on you considering your dailykos viewpoints.
You read her posts. What do you think?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#701328 Aug 3, 2012
Don't even talk to me until Mitt shows all of his tax returns.

Carol, I said don't.

No.

Stop.

Cancel the post, refresh the page or hit the back button in your browser.

Everyone please respect my wishes during these trying times.
ShootYourself

Alto, NM

#701330 Aug 3, 2012
Grey Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe that it was 163 thousand for July dumbo. It's a trend upward and that is important to real Americans. Idiots like you not so much.
Hey I stand Corrected; wow YOU are RIGHT for once !!!!!

I just Looked on the Dept of Labor, Hey I stand Corrected that was NOT including JULY !!

You are right, after 4 Months of Straight JOB Losses !!!

in the 5th month Obammy managed to create 13,000 jobs
on the plus side !!!!

So lets recap the last 5 Months shall we......
from the AUG 3rd 2012 Dept Of Labor Statistics
we can check out your "good News"

In march NO NEW JOBS
In April 75,000 LOST JOBS
In May 75,000 LOST JOBS
In June 75,000 LOST JOBS
In July 13,000 NEW JOBS

GREAT NEWS ! IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS THE TREND HAS BEEN
THAT WE LOST A NET 212,000 JOBS

GOOD JOB OBAMMY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Here are some more of obammy’s accomplishments from his first 2 years in office
The price of regular gasoline was up 69.26 %
The price of gold rose 57.7 %
Real median household income fell 1.05%
The national debt rose 32.27 %!!!!!!!!!

WOW

and Obammy announced he will not enforce immigration laws for DREAM KIDS
thats wetbacks ages 16-30
they can stay in America and continue to rape and murder our children !!!!!!!!!!

Alos Men can Butt duck each other up the ass
and after they suck each others Cocks they can go out and get married

i think this shows that Obammy is really one of our best presidents ever .... DON'T YOU ???
Realtime

Cocoa Beach, FL

#701331 Aug 3, 2012
lily boca raton fl wrote:
The Romneys' Olympic horse, Rafalca, is competing in the Olympics today. We support Rafalca. However, the Romneys are not exactly "good" horse owners.
This is Ann Romney on a horse named "Super Hit," who had the misfortune of falling into their cold, cruel hands. Super Hit was sold by the Romneys for $125,000 in 2008. After the sale, the new owners discovered the horse was physically incapable of performing dressage. They consulted Dr. Stephen Soule, veterinarian for the United States Equestrian Team. Dr. Soule found that Super Hit, at the time he was sold by the Romneys, had a staggering amount of painkillers in his system.
"In my 38-years of practice, " Dr. Soule wrote, "I have never come across a drug screen such as this where the horse has been administered so many different medications at the same time."
The new owners sued Ann Romney and her trainer, Jan Eberling, in 2010, claiming that the lame horse had been drugged with massive amounts of painkillers so that he could continue to perform, hiding his condition. The Romneys settled the case against Ann last September. Jan Eberling, the trainer under whose care Super Hit was drugged, continues to enjoy a relationship with the Romneys - he is riding Rafalca today in the Olympics.
One thing you DON'T EVER want to be is an animal in the care of the Romneys. Another thing you DON'T EVER want to be is a human under the rule of the Romneys.
Are you noticing that those dressage horses walk sort of like Mitt does? What's up with those little picket fence looking thingies?
Mental-LibLoon

Castle Rock, CO

#701332 Aug 3, 2012
Here's the prize loon - it's one of the regular libtards here posting with a diferent name:
Not Surprized wrote:
Whoa folks, wait a minute here. I rarely log on to Topix anymore (too tedious), but I DID read a few pages of this forum.
I am a Topix old timer, having been a posting veteran since 2007. "WAXMAN" and "FLORIDUM" are a bi-racial gay COUPLE that live together in CT. "FLORIDUM " is anglo (but pathetically tries really hard to sound urban & tough), while WAXBALLS (the SOCIOPATHIC-PSYCHO-RACIST) is black.
They have been notorious trolls on the gay sites for a long time, and it was in the earlier days of Topix (when they had actual profiles w/pics) that they outed themselves. They usually get on Topix at the same time sharing their ignorance at the same time.
Given as they look like a cross between barnyard hogs and Ooompa Loompas from Willie Wonka, they were usually laughed out of the forum (or just ignored).
I am really finding it hard to believe some are legitimately debating with these intellectual lightweight, ID CHANGING, ID STEALING KNUCKLE DRAGGING, CROSS DRESSING TOPIX TROLL CLOSET CASES.
#35660 HOW TO MANIPULATE THE TOPIX JUDGE ICONS
Florida/Nostrilis Waxman, <quoted text>
Seminole, FL 35635 Jan 1, 2010
Florida wrote:
<quoted text>He is now trying to out do my multiple copies and covert yours to peanuts and spam clueless
Jan 1, 2010|#35628
Florida wrote:
Correction:
BTW: This Multiple Judging icon can accomplished by having 2 internet accounts in your home and acting as if you are 2 people judging the topix judge icons...
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/itasca-il/T50 ...
The mind of a trolling topix schmuck on display.
Lol!!
It's the culture!
Go see your shrink and stop spamming the thread, dingbat.

BRONACH

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#701333 Aug 3, 2012
When a person accuses another person of a crime,(Say, tax evasion for example), the accuser is the one who must prove the crime.

When that person says you have money hidden in overseas accounts, and they name the country where the money is supposedly hidden, it isn't hidden. DUH!

Oblunder has the power of the federal government to look into Romney's tax records.

He knows Romney has not committed any crime.

His class warfare distraction from his own dismal record isn't working.

In a war of class, Oblunder is completely unarmed.
ShootYourself

Alto, NM

#701334 Aug 3, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh?
The AUG 3rd 2012 Dept Of Labor Statistics
we can check out your "good News"

In march NO NEW JOBS
In April 75,000 LOST JOBS
In May 75,000 LOST JOBS
In June 75,000 LOST JOBS
In July 13,000 NEW JOBS

GREAT NEWS ! IN THE LAST 5 MONTHS THE TREND HAS BEEN
THAT WE LOST A NET 212,000 JOBS

GOOD JOB OBAMMY KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Here are some more of obammy’s accomplishments from his first 2 years in office
The price of regular gasoline was up 69.26 %
The price of gold rose 57.7 %
Real median household income fell 1.05%
The national debt rose 32.27 %!!!!!!!!!

WOW!

The AVERAGE of job creation under Obama’s entire term so far is a NET LOSS of about 22,000 jobs a month !!!!!!!!!!

and Obammy announced he will not enforce immigration laws for DREAM KIDS
thats wetbacks ages 16-30
they can stay in America and continue to rape and murder our children !!!!!!!!!!

Also Men can BUTT FUCK each other up the ASS and after they SUCK each others COCKS they can go out and get MARRIED !!!!!!

I think this shows that Obammy is really one of our best presidents ever .... DON'T YOU ???
Boner

Castle Rock, CO

#701335 Aug 3, 2012
Homer wrote:
Don't even talk to me until Mitt shows all of his tax returns.
Carol, I said don't.
No.
Stop.
Cancel the post, refresh the page or hit the back button in your browser.
Everyone please respect my wishes during these trying times.
Nobody cares twit.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#701336 Aug 3, 2012
An award-winning Mount Sinai Hospital urologist who teaches robotic surgery was busted for allegedly video-recording up women’s skirts in the Union Square subway station, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.

Adam Levinson, 39, was arrested during rush hour Tuesday after an eagle-eyed minister told cops he saw the doc filming women with a tiny pen camera clipped to a folded-up newspaper, sources said.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#701337 Aug 3, 2012
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you noticing that those dressage horses walk sort of like Mitt does? What's up with those little picket fence looking thingies?
LOL! Did you see this Dressage Simulator?

http://www.youtube.com/embed/ruA6h03Gkv0

Maybe Mitt and Ann have one on the elevator.
SurObamaPrizedfo ol

Stratford, CT

#701338 Aug 3, 2012
Not Surprized wrote:
<quoted text>
FLORIDUH=The mind of a trolling topix schmuck on display.
Lol!!
It's the culture!
Please continue to display how dumb you are; see if you can beat lily! LOL
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#701339 Aug 3, 2012
buzzfeed.com ... Bwhahahahahahahahaha...
loulee rat mouth fl

Stratford, CT

#701340 Aug 3, 2012
An award-winning Mount Sinai Hospital urologist who teaches robotic surgery was busted for allegedly video-recording up women’s skirts in the Union Square subway station, law-enforcement sources said yesterday.
Adam Levinson, 39, was arrested during rush hour Tuesday after an eagle-eyed minister told cops he saw the doc filming women with a tiny pen camera clipped to a folded-up newspaper, sources said.
Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/...
lily gets off on a good peep show... even bad ones, like the Obama transparent administration...LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 12 min Rose_NoHo 204
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 41 min -Prince- 19,082
News Thousands gather for 'tea party' rally in Orlando (Apr '09) 1 hr The Donald_ 2,059
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 23 hr barry 1,565
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Fri zazz 98,126
News Convicted rapist indicted in 1993 Orange County... (May '09) Fri patty 39
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) Fri Princess Hey 13,058

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages