Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1277062 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#689586 Jul 18, 2012
I wonder what the CK SKR means by "Cerdo"
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689587 Jul 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
ROMNEY=SUCESS.
IT'S NOT STUPIDITY.
It's culture...

“FEED THE DEAD FETUS”

Level 2

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#689588 Jul 18, 2012
And so it goes wrote:
<quoted text>
A major contributing factor to low-income families is the increase in out-of-wedlock births being at 41%.
76% among blacks.

“GONE FISHING”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#689589 Jul 18, 2012
loulee rat mouth fl wrote:
<quoted text> Your being a vile piece of ignorant excrement has been duly noted. No thank you for your contribution to the incompetent presidency of B. Hussein Bumbleobama. Who's monitoring your illegitimate offspring? LOL
Proving once and for all artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

It's zippy the clown's culture...
Onyango Obango

Universal City, TX

#689590 Jul 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Mitt Romney your hero Is a
Shape-shifting, cream-cheese LDS hustler with a spray-on tan. The Republican Presidential nominee. A fiscal Conservatives wet dream, which is to say malleable and not-too-bright, but can be counted on to look after the interests of the very rich and to never raise their taxes (see George W. Bush). Republican-leaning fox hag women will vote for Mitt based on his looks alone. Romney will never be our next president due to the sheer stupidity of the Tea bag haters chasing away votes of independents and typical republican voter witch will stay home. Will also hammer gay people to assure the Bible-beaters and red-faced Southern haters that he worries about what consenting adults do in bed just as much as they do.
"I'm Mitt, I'm shit"
"Mitt Romney has changed positions more times than a Stretch Armstrong doll"
"If elected, Mitt Romney promises to give everyone in America their own planet to live on after they die!"
It's The Culture
I hate wealthy people too.How could he do it?Why am I such a loser?
Was I dealt a bad hand in life?I always make fun of the rich.It doesn't get me to far.

Obama is my hero!
Florida

United States

#689591 Jul 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
Republican Cerdo
Wealth without work
Pleasure without conscience
Science without humanity
Knowledge without character
Politics without principle
Commerce without morality
Worship without sacrifice
Teabaggers *repent* your end is in sight."
It's The Clown's Culture...Zippy the floridu loon
YES,YES,YES Republiscums are idiots!!

It's the culture.
Tony

Broken Arrow, OK

#689592 Jul 18, 2012
The facts are in and Obama will be re-elected in November. Tax Evader Romney is far too untrustworthy for voters. NO Romney in November. NO Romney
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689593 Jul 18, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
<quoted text>
LeosANUS has no children.
If God wouldn't stop her from having them, the state would.
I see
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689594 Jul 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many years worth of tax returns Mitt is demanding from his VP possibilities?
He happily turned over years worth to McCain to be VP. I wonder what's different now?
Nancy Pelosi: Democrats should skip the convention
RealDave... The election is over...
-
Pelosi: Im not encouraging anyone to go to the convention, having nothing to do with anything except I think they should stay home, campaign in their districts, use their financial and political resources to help them win their election...
-
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/786...
-
It's the culture... The infrastructure of Failure...RealDave...
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689595 Jul 18, 2012
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? Maybe if America didn't have to support so many illegal alien parasites? Ya know...like you!
CANADIANS NOW RICHER THAN AMERICANS
I remember when Canadians use to be jealous of Americans. Obama and dems have taken care of that issue.
loulee rat mouth fl

Lakewood, NJ

#689596 Jul 18, 2012
keyedup wrote:
<quoted text>Proving once and for all artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.
It's zippy the clown's culture...
Your natural stupidity and your undying love for the incompetent Obama is a key factor of your being so keyed up. Now hop back to Haiti on your raft, as your fellow Haitians will be happy to welcome you back to the squalor you so richly deserve. Bwhahahahahahaha...
Florida

United States

#689597 Jul 18, 2012
Tony wrote:
The facts are in and Obama will be re-elected in November. Tax Evader Romney is far too untrustworthy for voters. NO Romney in November. NO Romney
It's the culture.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689598 Jul 18, 2012
Tony wrote:
Obama is untrustworthy. We gave him a chance. He blew it. Now time to fire Obama.

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#689599 Jul 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how many years worth of tax returns Mitt is demanding from his VP possibilities?
He happily turned over years worth to McCain to be VP. I wonder what's different now?
The IRS has seen Romney's tax returns..they are not classified.
So you should be asking if the IRS does not have a problem with them why should you?
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689600 Jul 18, 2012
keyeduo wrote:
<quoted text> YES,YES,YES Republcans will win, Us libtards are broke and will have to stay home!!
It's the culture.
LMFAO..

Level 1

Since: May 11

New Oxford, PA

#689601 Jul 18, 2012
killtaker wrote:
Does being a poor (income) parent influence if offspring will be poor (income)?
"In the United States half of children born to low income parents become low income adults."
Corak, M.(2006). "Do Poor Children Become Poor Adults? Lessons From a Cross Country Comparison of Generational Mobility". Retrieved 18 July 2012,from
http://ftp.iza.org/dp1993.pdf
What's your point?

“GONE FISHING”

Level 1

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#689602 Jul 18, 2012
IT'S THE CULTURE MY ASS.!

Once a government is committed to the principle of silencing the voice of opposition, it has only one way to go, and that is down the path of increasingly repressive measures, until it becomes a source of terror to all its citizens and creates a country where everyone lives in fear.
It's the culture...

"Liberal" they mean someone who looks ahead and not behind, someone who welcomes new ideas without rigid reactions, someone who cares about the welfare of the people-their health, their housing, their schools, their jobs, their civil rights and their civil liberties-someone who believes we can break through the stalemate and suspicions that grip us in our policies abroad, if that is what they mean by a "Liberal", then I'm proud to say I'm a "Liberal.

Y'all are full of republican shit!!!!
Florida

United States

#689604 Jul 18, 2012
BRONACH wrote:
I wonder what the CK SKR means by "Cerdo"
Republiscums=Pigs=Cerdos.
And so it goes

Gering, NE

#689605 Jul 18, 2012
Fannie Mae/Freddie Mac.

Who were the big winners from this organization that was center stage of the housing crisis?

Obama confidante James Johnson raked in $21 million.

Former Obama chief of staff and current Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel got at least $320,000 for a 14-month gig at Freddie Mac.

Clinton Fannie Mae head got some $90 million in pay and stock options earned during the agencies accounting scandal.

Seems to me Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac was a reward system for democrat supporters
Florida

Lithia, FL

#689606 Jul 18, 2012
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
What's your point?
It's over RealDave... Pelosi: The election is lost... Stay home RealDave...
-
The infrastructure of Failure... It's the culture.. RealDave...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 10 min Bwad 19,072
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min IBdaMann 54,547
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr AN is me 502,188
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Breezy _Soul 22,487
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,506
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,258
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,652
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages