*great oaks village*

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Since: Oct 09

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2009
hey, i was just wondering if there were any people out there from great oaks village???.....i was there around 2000-2003....
Jami

San Antonio, TX

#2 Oct 31, 2009
I was but I was in the biulding 4 the "bad kids" nt foster I'm looking for a old counsiler I had her first name was Pam I cannot remember last..

Since: Oct 09

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 31, 2009
Jami wrote:
I was but I was in the biulding 4 the "bad kids" nt foster I'm looking for a old counsiler I had her first name was Pam I cannot remember last..
....which buliding were you in?? the runaway shelter? i was there, and intake, and eisenhower
Tina

Williamsburg, VA

#4 Jun 18, 2010
I was stayed there in the 1970's and was wondering if there was anyone out there that stayed there I would know. I would love to hear from you. My baby sister was there with me her name was Debbie.
Barb

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2011
Tina wrote:
I was stayed there in the 1970's and was wondering if there was anyone out there that stayed there I would know. I would love to hear from you. My baby sister was there with me her name was Debbie.
My 2 sisters and I were there 1979-1981. Mom and Pop Drew were ny house parents
Alice

Orlando, FL

#6 Mar 28, 2011
I was there with my brother and 2 sisters. It was 1959 and 1962. We lived there the first time for a year or so, in 1959. I was 7 years old then. In 1962 I was 10 years old and we only stayed there for for 6 months. We went to a foster home after that.
Dan Griffin

Hubbard, OR

#7 Jul 7, 2011
I lived there from 1982 - 1983 in Highsmith Cottage. Houseparents were the Mosers and the Vogels.
Drake

United States

#8 Dec 3, 2011
I was there in 1986/87. It is a wonderful place.
Tina

Norfolk, VA

#9 Dec 7, 2011
Barb wrote:
<quoted text>
My 2 sisters and I were there 1979-1981. Mom and Pop Drew were ny house parents
Mom & Pop Drew were my house parents also, they were good people.
Steve Pohl

Lexington, MA

#10 Dec 11, 2011
I was in the Highsmith Cottage as well!, Transferred over from SAC, Mom and Pop moser were my houseparents as well.

1980 to 1982
Roger myres

United States

#11 Jun 9, 2013
Me and my brother Kenny was there in the mid 70 high Smith cottage moser house parents look me up on Facebook Roger myres

Since: Jun 13

United States

#12 Jul 9, 2013
Steve Pohl wrote:
I was in the Highsmith Cottage as well!, Transferred over from SAC, Mom and Pop moser were my houseparents as well.
1980 to 1982
me u and Curtis was in dorm #3
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#13 Aug 26, 2013
Then sometimes I bump posts because I get tired of the same lame topics at the top of trial cases that are over or on break. What's the point?

Since: Dec 13

Lake Oswego, OR

#14 Dec 19, 2013
Tina wrote:
<quoted text>
Mom & Pop Drew were my house parents also, they were good people.
Hi Tina.
Don't know if you remember me but I remember you and debbie.
It's been a couple of years since your last reply so I hope that you see this. Take care:)
Julie

Morristown, TN

#15 Mar 21, 2014
Drake wrote:
I was there in 1986/87. It is a wonderful place.
I was also there in 86/87. Spent time in the crisis center, which I ran from with a few other kids and then in the cottages, which is where I spent my 17th birthday. I am looking for people that were there. I am especially interested in finding a friend, Elizabeth.
Tina

Norfolk, VA

#16 Monday Feb 23
sandy from long ago wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Tina.
Don't know if you remember me but I remember you and debbie.
It's been a couple of years since your last reply so I hope that you see this. Take care:)
Hi Sandy,
I believe I remember you are you on facebook???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min ANGHARAD 492,436
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 26 min shinningelectr0n 1,189,812
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 51,386
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Hairy NY 96,874
Review: Clear Sky Financial LLC (Apr '14) 3 hr Jorge Mediba 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Shaniquah 71,167
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 5,438
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST

Bleacher Report12:46PM
Jacksonville Jaguars: Latest Free-Agency News and Rumors
Bleacher Report 3:32 PM
Browns, QB McCown Reach 3-Year Deal
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
CBS Sports 4:56 PM
QB Josh McCown agrees to terms with the Browns: Three things to know
Bleacher Report 5:00 PM
Report: Bucs, V-Jax Have Not Talked Pay Cut