“Lighthouse Central”

Since: Feb 09

Littleton, NH

#2889 Feb 24, 2009
I'm still pretty new in here - is there an actual leader of this blog/stream?

“HERE COME DA JUDGE”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#2890 Feb 24, 2009
mistybluemagnum wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chatty, I'm a couple pages back after dinner. I see everyone is jockeying for position. DOesn't Boss know this cuts down on Productivity and she should discourage it? If doughnuts is the highest bid tonite I say we go in on a DQ ice cream cake LOL
Why don't we go for promotions and get her a nice bottle of the bubbly?

“STAY POSITIVE”

Florida Keys

#2891 Feb 24, 2009
Winnie the Pooh wrote:
<quoted text>
You got a new desk Kat-Pooh and I didn't. Now go read the post#2836.
)))))) R O F L M A O !(((((((((

Not to worry Winnie...I have a desk.

I'm still figuring out how to post...if I took a desk here...I would be setting myself up big time...I like you guys as we are.

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn, NY

#2892 Feb 24, 2009
Y
Chattymom wrote:
<quoted text>
Buster's doing well today and enjoyed the warmer weather. As for me, I'll stay for as long as I can but that may not be for so long. I guess this would be a good time to confess that I have RA and the combo of a chemo drug (methotrexate) which screws with my immune system, and (plaquenil) which has practically devastated my vision, make it rather difficult to function at times. TMI, I know but I may have to request to go part time. So, ya got any part time positions available?
You my friend can name your own hours. You're an invaluable contributor and your presence makes this forum a nicer place to be even on the worst of days.
Be well and stay well. Take the care necessary for both. And a lot of warm thoughts go from my home to yours.
Spirits Nana

AOL

#2893 Feb 24, 2009
Tangled WebTX wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to meet ya Nana. How's the weather in Orlando today?
It's 79 deg here right now - and muggy.
Thank you, it was high 60s n breezy. Been cold this winter....1st in 16yrs I had to buy a hat n gloves n socks.

Level 3

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

#2894 Feb 24, 2009
mistybluemagnum wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Chatty, I'm a couple pages back after dinner. I see everyone is jockeying for position. DOesn't Boss know this cuts down on Productivity and she should discourage it? If doughnuts is the highest bid tonite I say we go in on a DQ ice cream cake LOL
Just wanted to say Hi Misty and Blue. Hope you are well.

Level 3

Since: May 08

Tampa, FL

#2895 Feb 24, 2009
TXKAT wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess my ADD is on today! no what was the question ?
Did you forget your Adderal or Concerta?

“Lighthouse Central”

Littleton, NH

#2896 Feb 24, 2009
Didn't mean that wrong in any way. It was just a question because I'm not used to being in a blog.
Winnie the Pooh

Nanaimo, Canada

#2897 Feb 24, 2009
KatNZKeys wrote:
I'm still here.
(scratching head)?
Sweet Kat-Pooh you missed the whole funny scenario. You were saying, "Where's WTP, when I've been here all day and you haven't". And, you got a new desk from the Boss for prancin' in and out, now give it back. I was telling the Boss, you were fuggin' the dog all day and not at your command post as you suggested. LOL Just funning with you. U know I luv ya! I won't do it again when you been on wacky weed though. U just can't keep up with it and you get all paranoid and think we're traitors or maybe even trolls. LOL Now, do you get what we were laughing about sweet girl.

“DandyLyin'”

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

#2898 Feb 24, 2009
Winnie the Pooh wrote:
<quoted text>
Misty-Pooh, Kat-Pooh got a new desk and I didn't. What do you think about that? LOL Only Kat-Pooh hasn't figured out I'm just playing with her yet and she's now questioning my loyalty to her. She's been giving the cookies she was baking to the Boss and bribing her. What do you think about that?
Don't worry about the cookies, they're Troll House LOL Wait for the Brownies!! Did ya get my message about Tangled? Misty-Kat-Mo-Pooh-Tang? Kinda has a ring to it.

Location hidden

#2899 Feb 24, 2009
Nu Yawk wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Race, my top aide. What are ya talking about happening last night. I wuz here and I don't recall your doing anything ya don't normally do. Or what did I miss and why wasn't a report on my desk this a.m.?
Hey BOSS,

Hope you are well today and "we chased away whatever had been bothering you".

Have your headaches gone away?

My rant might have been on another site. I lost it with a particular poster (who after I was attacked by said poster sometime ago), I had been nothing but kind to her.

When I saw her posts about two of our favorite, kind, humorous posters, and accusing one of passing around a virus, that did it, because there was no truth to this.

Nuff' said. I'm gonna behave from now on.

Boss, did you move someone in my office while I was in the "sheep house"?

Race

“DandyLyin'”

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

#2900 Feb 24, 2009
STEPH - Maine wrote:
We like to let Nu Yawk have those honors (of dealing with us when we are going wacko ROFLOAO and she is trying to get us back to our desks) And her cat's name tonite is Gandolf, Gandy for short.

Since: Nov 08

Brooklyn, NY

#2901 Feb 24, 2009
mistybluemagnum wrote:
Who sez ya get a dinner break? Everytime I come on here you're breaking for one reason or another. If ya all look closely, no offices are given on the top floor. Ya think I'm so stupid as to put ya too near my place of operation?
Promotions aren't given to those that slack off.
Word to the wise, open your eyes, time flies, and where are my supplies?
I got more where that came from.

“DandyLyin'”

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

#2902 Feb 24, 2009
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>Just wanted to say Hi Misty and Blue. Hope you are well.
Yes, thank you for asking. And you and your family? Hope all is well with you and yours!
Winnie the Pooh

Nanaimo, Canada

#2903 Feb 24, 2009
mistybluemagnum wrote:
<quoted text>I wanted to get Tangled in there too. How bout Misty-Kat-Mo-Pooh-Tang?
OMG - I just rolled off my darn chair with that one. I'm going to have to call in sick for tonite, u guys are too much fun. Cripes, I haven't slept yet. Work's coming up pretty close now. I'm in real trouble.

“Always curious”

Level 1

The Boondocks TX

#2904 Feb 24, 2009
STEPH - Maine wrote:
It's just a running joke, Steph.

I'm a lowly hall monitor. I don't even have an office so they can forget me trying to suck up with donuts or DQ ice cream cakes.

“HERE COME DA JUDGE”

Location hidden

#2905 Feb 24, 2009
STEPH - Maine wrote:
Nu Yawk's our boss. Don't let her scare you. Her hiss is worse than her bite.
Spirits Nana

AOL

#2906 Feb 24, 2009
mistybluemagnum wrote:
<quoted text>Welcome Spirits. Trying to catch up. see ya later.
Thanks Misty - love your dog - she/he is a beauty

“Her name is Blanca,Bossy”

Austin, TX

#2907 Feb 24, 2009
Shaniquah wrote:
<quoted text>Did you forget your Adderal or Concerta?
I sure did- ya think it's to late to take it?

“Always curious”

Level 1

The Boondocks TX

#2908 Feb 24, 2009
JVM on now -- is talking about C&G - and the deposition situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JPL 1,193,583
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min Murphey_Law 492,404
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 51,598
LIVE: Arias verdict announcement 1 hr Jinx 1
Jodi Arias Trial: Judge Declares a Mistrial Aft... 2 hr MADDY B BACK MUCHLY 2
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Shaniquah 71,243
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,160
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]