Attorney: Zimmerman had $200K from we...

Attorney: Zimmerman had $200K from web donations

There are 23 comments on the CBS News story from Apr 26, 2012, titled Attorney: Zimmerman had $200K from web donations. In it, CBS News reports that:

In this April 20, 2012 file photo, George Zimmerman appears before Circuit Judge Kenneth R. Lester Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Zimmerman Cowardice

Sarasota, FL

#1 Apr 27, 2012
George Zimmerman , Robert Zimmerman , Charles Koch, Sheldon Adelson , Michael Raphan , Elias Abuelazam , Anders Breivik , Pam Geller and the JINSA Fifth Column are trying to create CHAOS for the BILDERBERG / Dalsimer / Eric Cantor league of treachery .

“Proud Southerner”

Level 1

Since: Feb 09

Solsberry, IN

#2 Apr 27, 2012
Who cares how much had been donated to George Zimmerman?? What, are donations only to be made in the orange buckets Sharpton and his crew pass around? How much was collected in those orange buckets?? Let's see a figure. Well, we can't get an exact figure because someone who cared so much for finding "Jestice for Trayvon" stole not one, but TWO of the buckets of donations. Doesn't say a whole lot for those screaming for "jestice".
Prosecutor Weakened

Newburg, MD

#4 Apr 27, 2012
Great!

Since: Sep 09

Bradenton, FL

#5 Apr 27, 2012
I think all the Martins got was a bucket passed around and collected some WIC coupons, a food stamp card, a bus pass, some KFC coupons for buy one get one and a few singles.....its a clear cut case of jealousy.

“Proud Southerner”

Level 1

Solsberry, IN

#6 Apr 27, 2012
Mi_nina wrote:
I think all the Martins got was a bucket passed around and collected some WIC coupons, a food stamp card, a bus pass, some KFC coupons for buy one get one and a few singles.....its a clear cut case of jealousy.
Too funny. I heard that when they were passing around those orange buckets that someone actually stole two of them.
Drago

United States

#10 Apr 27, 2012
I donated my $50, mission accomplished!!!

Since: Sep 09

Bradenton, FL

#11 Apr 28, 2012
Drago wrote:
I donated my $50, mission accomplished!!!
I did not donate a single penny to neither of them, this is their problem not mine....but, if the Martins would shut the hell up and go grieve in private like normal people, and get back to real life
and work, they would not need any donations. Zimmerman is entitled to whatever money people feel the need to give and the Martins need to get out of it, its really none of their business.

“Proud Southerner”

Level 1

Solsberry, IN

#13 Apr 28, 2012
The Martin/Fulton attorney, Benjamin Crump needs to STFU and stop worrying about what GZ has or does not have. WE have every right to give OUR money to George Zimmerman if we choose to. This is NONE of their business, nor should it be cause to raise his bail. YOU people stirred the pot, you blackmailed Corey into filing these bogus charges with YOUR threats of violence. It's just too bad that YOU aren't forced to reimburse the taxpayers of Seminole County every nickel you've cost us. It's too bad Mark O'mara doesn't demand an accounting of all that was put into those orange buckets that were passed around for the Martin/Fulton gang.
Ms Traci

El Paso, TX

#14 May 10, 2012
Prosecutor Weakened wrote:
Great!
First and foremost, if you are going to bash someone for trying to do something positive for Trayvon Martin's family, you should at least learn how to spell. You, yourself sound pretty ignorant!
Prosecutor Weakened

United States

#17 Jun 3, 2012
This support is a slap in Prosecutor Corey's face and sends her a loud message!
Message is "She is wrong"!

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Truth's Door

#18 Jun 3, 2012
Ms Traci wrote:
<quoted text>First and foremost, if you are going to bash someone for trying to do something positive for Trayvon Martin's family, you should at least learn how to spell. You, yourself sound pretty ignorant!
Ignorance is celebrated by his kind. Better if you ignore those inbreds!
MAI IN AMERICA

Winter Haven, FL

#26 Jun 6, 2012
Zimmerman Cowardice wrote:
George Zimmerman , Robert Zimmerman , Charles Koch, Sheldon Adelson , Michael Raphan , Elias Abuelazam , Anders Breivik , Pam Geller and the JINSA Fifth Column are trying to create CHAOS for the BILDERBERG / Dalsimer / Eric Cantor league of treachery .
and the BIGGEST bunch of BULLSH*T I have ever heard...
Prosecutor Weakened

Bowie, MD

#28 Jun 6, 2012
Please keep donating and win against a rotten Prisecutor!
Milw TaXpayer

Waukesha, WI

#29 Jun 8, 2012
Glad to hear my check cleared!
whatalaugh

Oviedo, FL

#30 Jun 8, 2012
The martin's should be rolling in dough. Jackson is worth of $10 million and Sharpton is worth over $5 million not to mention all the athletes and congressman that spoke about this issues. I think the MARTIN'S HAVE MORE BIG $$$$$$$$ THEN THEY CLAIM.
Sallyomally

Sanford, FL

#31 Jun 8, 2012
whatalaugh wrote:
The martin's should be rolling in dough. Jackson is worth of $10 million and Sharpton is worth over $5 million not to mention all the athletes and congressman that spoke about this issues. I think the MARTIN'S HAVE MORE BIG $$$$$$$$ THEN THEY CLAIM.
They will not disclose the amount. When I asked I was told only the family knows that information. Yet they want to drag every penny that Zimmerman has been donated through the ringer. They hate the fact that people are generously sending him money for his living expenses and defense. The prosecution is out for revenge.
kraker

United States

#35 Aug 9, 2013
bannedagain2 wrote:
<quoted text> Zimmerman should be suing the Martins soon for the attempted murder their scumbag kid tried to get away with Now that Zim is not guilty the Martins ar e fair game for a civil suit Slobyria and Tracy can kiss the settlement from the HOA goodbye . Legally they are responsible for the actions of their minor thug
i bet $ebrena and trucy have already blown threw the HOA money. but i hope george does sue them.it would serve them right...and im sure he would win. he should also sure some of those so called "celebrities" who slandered his good name too.
Smar Tass

Grasonville, MD

#36 Aug 10, 2013
Zimmerman Cowardice wrote:
NUT.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#38 Aug 20, 2013
Who cares? Move on to something interesting.

United States

#39 Aug 20, 2013
i donated money to george. and im glad i did. he needed it. but i wouldnt pizz on the martin fulton clan if they were on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min OzRitz 1,459,832
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 40 min zazz 98,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 52 min Princess Hey 1,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,343
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 8 hr IrulanCorrino99 11
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 10 hr IB DaMann 7,947
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 21 hr Princess Hey 19,229

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages