Haunted old schoolhouse near Orlando

Haunted old schoolhouse near Orlando

Posted in the Orlando Forum

annestratford

Oneida, TN

#1 Mar 3, 2013
Does any one remember an old abandoned schoolhouse (?) near Orlando (maybe even Apopka) that a lot of kids used to dare each other to go into? It was in the woods and really creepy. As you walked inside there was a huge fireplace and to the right a stairway that had "stairway to hell" painted on the wall to scare people. Police were often called out there because of vandals and even drug addicts would hide in the rooms. If anyone knows what I'm talking about please share with me any info you have. I heard it burned down due to vandals. I would've loved to see pictures of the place because I was one of the kids dared to go inside lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Darren Wilson is ... 1,263,462
News Bush calls courtship of minority voters integra... 26 min Le Jimbo 23
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 501,468
News Call for arrest of watch captain who shot kid (Mar '12) 2 hr Grass 29,880
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr The Real Missy 18,335
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Brian_G 54,351
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr LizW 72,446
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages