Jury finds Casey Anthony not guilty o...

Jury finds Casey Anthony not guilty of murder

There are 13669 comments on the news.blogs.cnn.com story from Jul 5, 2011, titled Jury finds Casey Anthony not guilty of murder. In it, news.blogs.cnn.com reports that:

Casey Anthony has been found not guilty of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. She was also found not guilty of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at news.blogs.cnn.com.

First Prev
of 684
Next Last
The Saint

Spring, TX

#14300 Mar 19, 2015
Since you must know, I shop at Whole Foods and buy my clothes in the junior section of almost any place except Walmart. There's just something about that store I don't like.
Truluck

Spring, TX

#14301 Mar 21, 2015
Wondering wrote:
Why r u all not able to let go of this topic? It's crazy, who wil out do who?
I'm in Texas wondering what's with this obsession about Casey? She's gotten on with her life, why can't all of u? She's doesn't deserve the time n attention, that my opinion, good day!
I don't call scrubbing toilets for "Chainey" Mason getting on with your life. She has absolutely nothing and still is a Leech. Lee and Leech. I like it.
Texas_Ave

Spring, TX

#14302 Apr 1, 2015
SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
Translation: Hello Micky D's and Walmart!! woohoo!!!
Jealous much? If someone made me go spend a week with a stepkid that wasn't mine, I'd find a way to get out of it.

Back to Casey: Who cares what happens to her? I saw people out her as either a psychopath or a paranoid schizophrenic, making up stories about someone snatching her child while she is out filling her cart at target to the rim with overflow underneath. WTF was she buying so much of and with whose money? Planning her Robert Durst fugitive on the lam escape? She isn't smart enough and didn't have enough $$$

“Just a nice Bird”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

a bathtub built for two

#14303 Apr 1, 2015
Texas_Ave wrote:
<quoted text>
Jealous much? If someone made me go spend a week with a stepkid that wasn't mine, I'd find a way to get out of it.
Back to Casey: Who cares what happens to her? I saw people out her as either a psychopath or a paranoid schizophrenic, making up stories about someone snatching her child while she is out filling her cart at target to the rim with overflow underneath. WTF was she buying so much of and with whose money? Planning her Robert Durst fugitive on the lam escape? She isn't smart enough and didn't have enough $$$
Dont forget you are far more fcked up than Casey Anthony. What you think is freedom of speech is actually you making a complete fool of yourself trying to get some attention in your desperately lonely and looney world of topix. You have fun publishing your mental illness all across the boards.
Waffle_Caasi

Spring, TX

#14304 Apr 6, 2015
SpringTexasDingbat wrote:
Translation: Hello Micky D's and Walmart!! woohoo!!!
It's funny that someone with so much money goes to yard sales, can't even buy their own copies of cookbooks, never makes a meal because you are on the board while microwaving your Marie Callendar's or Lean Cuisine and no one ever outs you except for me. I have noticed, however, that the others in the playhouse have stopped coming to your rescue and answering you on some of the threads. Are your sycophant socks getting tired of you?
Tazo

Spring, TX

#14305 Apr 27, 2015
A duck wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont forget you are far more fcked up than Casey Anthony. What you think is freedom of speech is actually you making a complete fool of yourself trying to get some attention in your desperately lonely and looney world of topix. You have fun publishing your mental illness all across the boards.
Remember ca tested as normal. Time for some duck confit. All I need are duck legs and some salt. Funny that freedom of speech allows hate speech posters on buses in New York. Look it up. It is on topix. U need to get out of your cage. The excrement needs to be removed.
Terri Diane

United States

#14306 May 19, 2015
Get OVER it already. .if god wanted her in prison she'd be in prison. .its time y'all start believing and repent to your own problems. .Our Lord on his way I wouldn't want to be cot with my sins uncounted for...

Since: Dec 14

Location hidden

#14307 May 19, 2015
Terri Diane wrote:
Get OVER it already..if god wanted her in prison she'd be in prison..its time y'all start believing and repent to your own problems..Our Lord on his way I wouldn't want to be cot with my sins uncounted for...
It isn't any ones fault that you are an azzhole but your own.
Terri Diane

United States

#14308 May 20, 2015
hansluver wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't any ones fault that you are an azzhole but your own.
Well I'm sorry you feel that wsy..God don't like ugly..One day the real truth will be told..but in God's eye's it none of our business..its his and only. His..one day you will realize He Our FATHER GOD is Real..and maybe he couldn't see Casey taking all the hate and hate and hate..cause you will stand before him one day and he's going to ask who are you to make my decision..its his and only his..so if I was y'all, I'd let it go cause its his too decide..Believe my Friend! AMEN!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 684
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nuculur option 1,274,819
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 min Smartpantz 502,027
last post wins! (Jul '11) 20 min Wiley_Kyote 5,822
The alphabet (Jun '06) 24 min Doug77 1,440
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 44 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 18,982
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Wiley_Kyote 72,620
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 1 hr Doug77 22,471
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages