Jury finds Casey Anthony not guilty of murder

Jul 5, 2011 Full story: news.blogs.cnn.com 13,662

Casey Anthony has been found not guilty of first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her 2-year-old daughter Caylee. She was also found not guilty of aggravated child abuse and aggravated manslaughter.

Read more

“Reality is better than truth.”

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#2943 Jul 7, 2011
He may just be homeless. Or schizophrenic. But neither equate to being sociopathic.
LarrytheCableGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes my friend, but if the f&%kers feasting on a recently killed cats skulls (speaking in the plural) in my driveway. Would it be unreasonable to make the observation that that f&^Ker, is socially disconnected?

“Life's A Beach”

Level 1

Since: Jun 07

Pompano Beach

#2944 Jul 7, 2011
CaptainRight wrote:
<quoted text>
She is a babe.
It's time for you to get your eyes examined. Sounds like you need new glasses.
Hoo-else

Seal Beach, CA

#2945 Jul 7, 2011
Pompano Beach Gail wrote:
Anyone else notice, Casey is now more relaxed and has let her hair down (literally)?
What's up with the giant bump on the back of her head? She looks like she was slammed with a joined.

“Evolved hunter/gatherer”

Level 1

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2946 Jul 7, 2011
INeedFriends wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it just makes them not care when they do.
Really?
So do drugs and alcohol I hear.

Level 1

Indianapolis

#2947 Jul 7, 2011
And if she doesn't make money, then nobody can collect anything.

I'm going to be interested in seeing if the judge can make her pay for her own trial; I suspect that attempts to do so will be overturned on appeal. She had the RIGHT to a trial; she did not ask for one.
dakoda wrote:
The way I understand it, she can make all the money she wants, but who will buy a book of hers, all she does is lie, and if Judge Perry slaps a 2 Million dollar bill on her for costs, and Texas E goes after the 112,000.00 they are looking into, her Bella Vita life may not be what she had hoped for.

Level 1

Indianapolis

#2949 Jul 7, 2011
True, to a degree. They may care about being punished for their actions. Depends on the degree of narcissism involved.
INeedFriends wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it just makes them not care when they do.

“Life's A Beach”

Level 1

Pompano Beach

#2950 Jul 7, 2011
dick gazinia wrote:
I hope she makes lots of money on book deals and movies.
She won't be making any money from me as I refuse to purchase anything regarding Casey & this crime.

All I want is Justice for Caylee. Someone killed her and needs to pay for their crime.
huh

Richmond, KY

#2951 Jul 7, 2011
Cindy Anthony seems to be really happy. The Dad had to be depicted as scum but was worth it in the long run since the ploy worked. He seems reserved but relieved. Now they can get back to their old lifestyle of trying to keep Casey under control. Just minus Kaylee. But what does that matter as long as Casey is fine. I think the second fiddle--previously third fiddle brother will be estranged. I think all the people that searched for Kaylee should file a suit for reimbursement of their time and money. She frauded them.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2952 Jul 7, 2011
Pompano Beach Gail wrote:
Anyone else notice, Casey is now more relaxed and has let her hair down (literally)?
So?
You would be more relaxed too if you had just found out that you will not be killed or imprisoned at the hand of the state.
DUH

Level 1

Indianapolis

#2953 Jul 7, 2011
Of course the bible exists, just like any other work of fiction.
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
atheist shouldn't read the bible, it doesn't exist, REMEMBER.
Donna

AOL

#2954 Jul 7, 2011
Since the police refused to follow Roy Cronk's directions and because the mother lied...never telling the police where the body was buried, the evidence was destroyed. The fact that the baby was last seen with the mother and the fact that the mother lied about where the baby was, that is enough evidence to show a murder was committed. The liar is the guilty party. Only an extremely ignorant fool, would think otherwise. You don't throw the body of an accident victim, into a swamp. No matter how cute her figure is, she is still guilty of murder.
Tired of Silly

United States

#2955 Jul 7, 2011
hammer time wrote:
<quoted text>
atheist shouldn't read the bible, it doesn't exist, REMEMBER.
Proof positive that religious folks (or at least a lot of 'em) are not only gullible, but downright dumb. Of course the bible exists. It's a nice storybook written by a bunch of people a long time ago. There are even some good stories in it with good lessons to be learned. What doesn't exist is the imaginary friend whose "word" you believe this storybook written by mortals to be. In small words for you: Book exists. Book is just a book written by men. Imaginary friend is imaginary. Clear enough for you?
just sayin

Saint Albans, WV

#2956 Jul 7, 2011
INeedFriends wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid? For posting on Topix? Is that why you have over 600 posts a month for the last several years?
Seriously dude, you must have zero social life.
By the way, being a jackass on Topix does not count as a 'social life.' A social life includes interacting with 3-D people.
This comeback doesn't work when your name is INeedFriends, but nice try.
Hoo-else

Seal Beach, CA

#2957 Jul 7, 2011
dick gazinia wrote:
I hope she makes lots of money on book deals and movies.
And I hope the county files civil suit against her for the lies that resulted in hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on efforts to locate the " abducted " child. Encumber all future earnings, ala OJ.

Level 1

Indianapolis

#2958 Jul 7, 2011
Well over half of the adult population in this country has herpes in one form or another. Valtrex, btw, is used for other problems as well.
Pffffft wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah...gonna mail this to her...if she don't have herpes then it will be easy for her to sue you right out of your ratty lil trailer and put you at the mission, you slob,lololol.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2959 Jul 7, 2011
INeedFriends wrote:
<quoted text>
Paid? For posting on Topix? Is that why you have over 600 posts a month for the last several years?
Seriously dude, you must have zero social life.
By the way, being a jackass on Topix does not count as a 'social life.' A social life includes interacting with 3-D people.
<chuckle>
singing slug

Summersville, WV

#2960 Jul 7, 2011
31 days no food shelter cloths no supervision is that not child abuse!!!! Party on Casey!!!! Is that what u Casey fans want to hear?

“Hide Yo Kids, Hide Yo Wife!”

Level 3

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#2961 Jul 7, 2011
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
So do drugs and alcohol I hear.
I could not speak to that issue with personal knowledge; just 'hearsay.'

But please, feel free to enlighten me? Is your knowledge from personal experience or just hanging out with trashy chicks like Casey?
gimme shelter

Monroeville, AL

#2962 Jul 7, 2011
Aquarius-WY wrote:
<quoted text>
What track would that be sunshine? The one that leads to global tyranny even faster?
Don't worry, ya old fart -- you'll be long dead no matter what.

Level 1

Pierceton, IN

#2963 Jul 7, 2011
cpeter1313 wrote:
And if she doesn't make money, then nobody can collect anything.
I'm going to be interested in seeing if the judge can make her pay for her own trial; I suspect that attempts to do so will be overturned on appeal. She had the RIGHT to a trial; she did not ask for one.
<quoted text>
There should have never been a trial if her child drown. That is the point, she lied, and was convicted of it. Therefore the State of Florida has had to spend a million dollars it would not have had to spend if she didn't lie. The people of Florida should not have to bare that cost for a liar.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,206,070
BIll Clinton Most Popular Politician (Aug '13) 41 min ImmaGetMeSome 5
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min zion 52,255
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Cajun Queen 71,461
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,493
What R U Eating or Drinking? Game 1 hr Miles 2
Hillary Clinton Wants to Forget Her Spinning an... 1 hr Culture Auditor 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr T-REX 494,221
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]