Woman says being beautiful has lots o...

Woman says being beautiful has lots of disadvantages

There are 137 comments on the Chicago Tribune story from Nov 8, 2007, titled Woman says being beautiful has lots of disadvantages. In it, Chicago Tribune reports that:

Let's put all the "beauty is in the eye of the beholder" and "love is blind" stuff aside.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Chicago Tribune.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#127 May 26, 2010
DOMINICANPRIDE wrote:
honestly; the prettier the girl is; the more crazier she is; because its a pattern with laTinas; those girls are extremely drama crazy; as far as ugly guys; i totally disagree; no homo; i seen a lot of spanish dudes who are attractive and have personality; lol hahahhahahha; it really depends on you;
really? this is wrong on so many levels. you are basing reality on your desires because you have insecurities about your life

Location hidden

#128 May 26, 2010
Margaritanlime wrote:
Perhaps the reason the beautiful people find it so hard to keep a companion is that they "Know" they are beautiful Sometimes, it is a turnoff when a beautiful woman or a drop-dead gorgeous man acts like they are special because they are lucky in the genetics department, people get annoyed with the attitude. That overweight woman or man may have alot to offer in other areas that make them more attractive than the runway model. Think of that.
but if they don't know they are pretty they will end up with someone ugly! and have less healthy attractive kids then they need to, and genetics are the instructions to help us survive, survival is more than a department its the whole store

Location hidden

#129 May 26, 2010
DumberThanDirt wrote:
It's interesting to see that 'gold diggers' are still out there on the prowl.
It's even better to see that men, especially the wealthy ones, understand the transitory nature of beauty and aren't 'investing' in it for the long haul.
"If you want to be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife ... "
based on this comment you are probably considered unattractive and have low self esteem and have been rejected countless times and your only line of defense is to say that the most beautiful healthy attractive people which you CAN"T have are not worth having simply because you CAN't have them, basing facts on UNRESOLVED CONFLICTS within yourself and INSECURITIES which to me is a HUGE turn off. and good genetics do not die, they get passed down to their attractive kids which actually have a HIGHER chance of survival as compared to the ugly ones, just saying.
Classy_Lady

Europe

#130 Jul 6, 2012
Bruce wrote:
I know, but when the pig lickedme, I thought he was George with some sort of intensions...
Lmfao. Maybe he was curious :)
Classy_Lady

Europe

#131 Jul 6, 2012
Sympathy wrote:
I am tired of hearing how "hard" these beautiful people's lives are and how they never meet anyone. Shallow is as shallow does. Have any of you incredibly gorgeous people ever tried to meet someone through a charity or through volunteer work? Maybe if you gave a little of yourselves, you'd be able to find an honest, good hearted person. Get out of in front of the mirror and try doing something for your inside vs. your outside.
I must say, I do agree with this. Why are the beautiful ones settling for these scumbags that treat them like a piece of meat? Never settle. I understand being desperate at times, when you're single, but you should know you're worth. Run, Forest! Run! So to speak.
Classy_Lady

Europe

#132 Jul 6, 2012
LP Trixie wrote:
Gahh! Women are being constantly bombarded by images showing that they have to "look" a certain way to be happy. It is madness!! Let us accept who we are and be happy. Once we start loving ourselves the inner beauty will show and things will fall into place. Guys will notice a confident and approachable woman. Our role has changed in this society and we can control our destiny! hehehehhe chicks rule!
You've more or less hit the nail on the head there :) I couldn't agree more. Oh you know, if you don't date someone who is good looking, you are a "failure" *Sarcasm*. I don't think. I'd rather date a geeky guy who shows me true affection and means it, than some hot stud who only wanted a trophy wife. Some people.
asking

San Jose, CA

#133 Jul 7, 2012
lulu wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The problem is young women don't see this argument as having no substance. As Rebecca pointed out, young women feel it necessary to get "sexed up" for class. I see it as well and think it is so sad some young women, though immensely talented and smart, feel the need to be "sexy" all the time.
Our society puts so much pressure on young women. To be a "successful" woman one must be:
1. sexy
2. intelligent
3. married (the wealthier the man the better)
4. athletic
5. a perfect mother
6. career driven/wealthy
7. well dressed (designer clothes only, of course)
The list goes on and on. It is too much pressure to have to live up to the standards of society. Young women drive themselves into the ground trying to be "perfect".
This sounds like Hagatha May from Orlando that is all over williamson, wv topix and penn.She likes to make fun of people.would love to know who she really is so would a lot of other people, she needs to stay on her own topix.. i know it is not her real name she is chicken to tell it.
Snow White

Spring, TX

#134 Aug 15, 2013
asking wrote:
<quoted text>This sounds like Hagatha May from Orlando that is all over williamson, wv topix and penn.She likes to make fun of people.would love to know who she really is so would a lot of other people, she needs to stay on her own topix.. i know it is not her real name she is chicken to tell it.
Never heard of Hagatha. The Orlando board certainly seems to have its fair share of unique posters.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#136 Sep 25, 2013
Woman says being beautiful has lots of disadvantages! Hrrumph after seeing your pic on your face book I doubt much you would Never ever be be considered a member of the disadvantaged.

Once the Doc showed your Mammy that she was kissing the wrong end she resolved herself to the fact that your ugly mug only that a Mammy could love.

Stair Stepping away am I.
Tubby

United States

#137 Sep 25, 2013
I guess fat ugly stinking women have a better life !
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#138 Sep 25, 2013
Stair Climber wrote:
Beauty is fleeting.
Gravity is an equal opportunity experience.
Women who have children are going to have body changes
Your nose and ears never stop growing
The Bible says enjoy your food and wine
etc.
PSST! JC & Aristotle both said.. "All things in moderation" Perhaps a word of advice to Spring Tx poster who consume 2 Loves of white bread along with hger 2 Doz. Ham Hocks for lunch.

As an aside ... Stair stepping requires a Gym Master and does NOT mean riding on the UP /Down Escalator at Goodwill Bargain Basement.

NOR does jumping from one thread to another spewing nonsensical comments constitute walking- Since all that is required is that you move your Hover Round from your Proxy Addy to another.

PSST be careful you don't mistake that big Black Medicine Ball for a Dumpling and gulp it down.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#139 Sep 25, 2013
Tubby wrote:
I guess fat ugly stinking women have a better life !
HMMM! Quite debatable since as a 'Fat Stinking Obese Ugly Bittch' you seem to contradict such a theory....
Low life Losers

United States

#140 Sep 25, 2013
MADDY wrote:
<quoted text>
HMMM! Quite debatable since as a 'Fat Stinking Obese Ugly Bittch' you seem to contradict such a theory....
The biggest filthy pigs in America are women who pride themselves being who*res and so much more . Look at Hollywood and Vegas . Watch TV and see one pig after another . Below are two pigs on Jewish TV . PIGS PIGS PIGS ! WHITE TRASH ! THIS IS AMERICAN TV ?? JEWS ARE DESTROYING AMERICAN IN THE USA .

Kathie Lee Gifford doesn't shave her vagina ... in fact, she looks down on people who do (people like Hoda Kotb)... and the only reason we know it is because she talked all about her hoo-hah hair care ON LIVE TV!!!

Kathie Lee and Hoda were talking pubes on "Today" Friday morning ... and discussing if certain personality traits fall in line with how a woman manicures her special area.

Kathie Lee made it clear ... she rocks the full vagina-fro ... and she's damn proud of it.

Hoda on the other hand ... not so much.

Just watch the video.
See also

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/kathie-lee-giff...
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#141 Sep 25, 2013
^^pay no mind to him^^

I'll see if I can coax him away from here with a
couple of snausages...
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#142 Sep 25, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
^^pay no mind to him^^
I'll see if I can coax him away from here with a
couple of snausages...
Watch ya fingers RG - Ron is one rabid Baskerville Hound.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#143 Sep 25, 2013
Low life Losers wrote:
<quoted text> The biggest filthy pigs in America are women who pride themselves being who*res and so much more . Look at Hollywood and Vegas . Watch TV and see one pig after another . Below are two pigs on Jewish TV . PIGS PIGS PIGS ! WHITE TRASH ! THIS IS AMERICAN TV ?? JEWS ARE DESTROYING AMERICAN IN THE USA .
Kathie Lee Gifford doesn't shave her vagina ... in fact, she looks down on people who do (people like Hoda Kotb)... and the only reason we know it is because she talked all about her hoo-hah hair care ON LIVE TV!!!
Kathie Lee and Hoda were talking pubes on "Today" Friday morning ... and discussing if certain personality traits fall in line with how a woman manicures her special area.
Kathie Lee made it clear ... she rocks the full vagina-fro ... and she's damn proud of it.
Hoda on the other hand ... not so much.
Just watch the video.
See also
Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/03/15/kathie-lee-giff...
Visit Fishwrapper: http://www.fishwrapper.com
Thanks muchly - I now know why none of us have brains - You gottem all EH ???

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#144 Sep 26, 2013
MADDY wrote:
Woman says being beautiful has lots of disadvantages! Hrrumph after seeing your pic on your face book I doubt much you would Never ever be be considered a member of the disadvantaged.
Once the Doc showed your Mammy that she was kissing the wrong end she resolved herself to the fact that your ugly mug only that a Mammy could love.
Stair Stepping away am I.
Post a link to the pic. BTW, your insult skills rival my own. Kudos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RealDave 1,382,560
Douche Bag Dias Skank Ho Anthony 1 hr Kyle 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 59,461
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 10 hr Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 12 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,043
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 15 hr Milee 73,636
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 hr Murphey_Law 513,233
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages