Dark Satanic Mysteries in America

Posted in the Orlando Forum

lethalseed

United States

#1 May 28, 2012
SATANISM EXPOSED IN AMERICA TODAY
By Pamela Rae Schuffert

Mysterious Asheville, North Carolina.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2181/962/Dark_...

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2 May 28, 2012
lethalseed wrote:
SATANISM EXPOSED IN AMERICA TODAY
By Pamela Rae Schuffert
Mysterious Asheville, North Carolina.
http://beforeitsnews.com/story/2181/962/Dark_...
Pure hogwash. Article is complete BS.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 May 28, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Pure hogwash. Article is complete BS.
What a crock. Asheville is a great town for sightseeing and buying original art. Many artists make it their home. Incredible scenery as well.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#4 May 28, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crock. Asheville is a great town for sightseeing and buying original art. Many artists make it their home. Incredible scenery as well.
Did you read that stupid crap about someone skinning a baby? Google and you'll find it NEVER happened. Complete crap.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#5 May 28, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you read that stupid crap about someone skinning a baby? Google and you'll find it NEVER happened. Complete crap.
Now wait a minute. Wouldn't you say this proves Rambler's insistence that Richard Grund is a demon worshipper?

There truly is a CLUE. In a backwards sort of way.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#6 May 28, 2012
This comment left by an astute observer PROVES this article is true!

'Hillary Clinton has personaly murded lots of little todlers durring her satanic orgies, witch she gets from the schools that George Bush owns. There has been countless alegations that she along with Bill Clinton, George Bush jnr and snr and a lot of people from the music industry have satanic orgies in the white hse were children are raped and murded.'

I think either Rambler or Ron wrote this comment. Myself, I hate to see people murded.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#7 May 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Now wait a minute. Wouldn't you say this proves Rambler's insistence that Richard Grund is a demon worshipper?
There truly is a CLUE. In a backwards sort of way.
Hmmm.You think she's seen this thread?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#8 May 28, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmm.You think she's seen this thread?
Doubt it. Let's link it to her, shall we?

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#9 May 28, 2012
marcemon wrote:
This comment left by an astute observer PROVES this article is true!
'Hillary Clinton has personaly murded lots of little todlers durring her satanic orgies, witch she gets from the schools that George Bush owns. There has been countless alegations that she along with Bill Clinton, George Bush jnr and snr and a lot of people from the music industry have satanic orgies in the white hse were children are raped and murded.'
I think either Rambler or Ron wrote this comment. Myself, I hate to see people murded.
I find that murded people, especially todlers durring satanic orgies, tend to be hard to skin. Actually the spelling looks like that other nutcase, Joy!

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#10 May 28, 2012
Those are some seriously stooopid people. Masons are the same as pagans and satanists. That is a hoot and a half. But that one does have the spelling capability of Joy. I also hate seeing people murded. Squirrels can get murded though.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#11 May 28, 2012
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I find that murded people, especially todlers durring satanic orgies, tend to be hard to skin. Actually the spelling looks like that other nutcase, Joy!
Boy howdy, you're right about how hard it is to skin those toddlers. That's why I prefer infants. Tender flesh, you see.

That spelling sure is reminiscent of Joy, isn't it?
Hmmmmm...

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#12 May 28, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Those are some seriously stooopid people. Masons are the same as pagans and satanists. That is a hoot and a half. But that one does have the spelling capability of Joy. I also hate seeing people murded. Squirrels can get murded though.
No, don't murd the poor squirrels!

Waaay back in the 1970s, that whole satanism orgies/covens/cult/sacrifice thing was making the rounds across the country. Like this go-round, there is absolutely no shred of truth in it.

One of those fun urban legends to rile people up & get them skeered.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#13 Aug 14, 2013
Sick witches, one and all. Can't possibly have husbands/spouses, kids or any extended family who still talks to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min uIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,522,881
Please read.. Please 42 min hanging to hope 3
News Oprah Winfrey says she weighs 200 pounds (Dec '08) 9 hr silly rabbit 1,085
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... 11 hr Murphey_Law 94
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr Murphey_Law 513,106
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Wed zazz 98,384
Republican Party of liars, cheats, sex offenders Apr 24 ChildAbuse is Wrong 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages