What do you guys think of religion?

What do you guys think of religion?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

BillionaireGod

Orlando, FL

#1 May 3, 2014
I'm against all religion every religion is delusional. I love America and Florida but why are so many people religious? Why can't we just drop all this religion and agree that life is a mystery which it is. and carry on in peace.

I also count atheists as religious most of the time.

I look forward to your input.
BillionaireGod

Orlando, FL

#2 May 3, 2014
Like imagine people not complaining about gay marriage or abortions and other simplistic things. All the arguments against gay marriage are weaker then Justin bieber.

Life would be so much better for everyone if people just abandoned religion and adopted common sense and reality.

Since: May 14

Orlando, FL

#3 May 3, 2014
I guess people are to scared to give input because they know the religion they worship is wrong?

Tampa, FL

#4 May 3, 2014
Still no input? Are these forums dead?
star seed

Richmond, KY

#5 May 5, 2014
Religions are nothing but a man made scam. God is no religion.

Kissimmee, FL

#6 May 5, 2014
star seed wrote:
Religions are nothing but a man made scam. God is no religion.
That's the same way I see it. I mean the existent of God could very well be real but still almost everything is mysterious and anyone debating that is just mad that they can't have the fantasy they have be real.

Science and technology point to how foolish religion is. Usually 99% of the time people that go to church are some of the dumbest uneducated people.

Anyways, yes pastors love the money the receive from fooling a cult of idiots.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Taneesha Washington 1,382,504
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 59,455
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 1 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,043
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Milee 73,636
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Murphey_Law 513,233
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 21 hr BigD LVMc 761
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages