shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#389 Jan 3, 2011
I wonder if any of the empty suits that work for AREAS read these comments. They should. I guess the long term employees left are not going to be surprised when they get the axe.
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#391 Jan 12, 2011
It seems AREAS USA bought the concessions on the New Jersey Turnpike. I wonder how that will go over?
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#392 Feb 1, 2011
Is AREAS cleaning out another plaza any time soon?
MINGLE

Dallas, TX

#393 Feb 15, 2011
i dont think the nj authorities are as stupid as floridas turnpike to give areas a contract.
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#394 Feb 16, 2011
Let's hope not. How much more damage can these people do?
Gunther

Wildwood, FL

#395 Mar 1, 2011
What a pathetic place nasty dirty bathrooms overpriced gas and mean employees at Shell to sell it to you. I`ll be taking another route and telling everyone I know about my experience at this plaza.
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#396 Mar 5, 2011
Gunther wrote:
What a pathetic place nasty dirty bathrooms overpriced gas and mean employees at Shell to sell it to you. I`ll be taking another route and telling everyone I know about my experience at this plaza.
If you make the mistake of going back on the 'pike, stop in the Fort Pierce Service Plaza, and tell the GM what you think of the whole place. He needs to hear it.
I quit

Wildwood, FL

#397 May 4, 2011
Nasty people running the show at these places employees who can aford to leaving in droves with no notice. Thanks for all the benefits and the great insurance plan.
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#398 May 14, 2011
The gift shop manager was recently fired from the Fort Pierce Service Plaza for "bad attitude". AREAS USA has no clue that most of the management in the Fort Pierce Plaza has a Bad Attitude. The smooth talking General Manager glosses over everything in the place. They need to watch him.
Colt 45

Wildwood, FL

#399 May 19, 2011
I didn't like the way my boss talked to me when I worked there who did she think she was the man hating bitch. What a nasty enviornment. Miserable simple minded people who would not be anywhere except by screwing those in charge. Nothings really changed from the old days same old thing going on.
mingle

Laurel, MD

#400 May 29, 2011
Quit complaining
Find something productive to do. Has this blog helped u at all.
Exactly!!!!!!!!
Great Food

Wildwood, FL

#401 Jun 30, 2011
Areas USA would like to announce their new partnership with Weenie Tots Inc. for a new Weenie Tot express to open at each plaza this fall. Come one come all!
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#402 Jun 30, 2011
Yay!! Mingle from Gaithersburg, MD is the spokesmoron for Weenie Tots Inc. and is going to be dressed as a giant Weenie Tot!!
mingle

Laurel, MD

#403 Jul 6, 2011
Get to work be productive.
Let's not run out of donuts again.
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#404 Jul 6, 2011
mingle wrote:
Get to work be productive.
Let's not run out of donuts again.
Hush Mingle, get into your Weenie Tot suit, you scamp!
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#405 May 2, 2012
Well, to throw more dirt into the mix, the Fort Pierce Plaza is self destructing at a high rate of speed. Gift Shop manager Gina is a thief, Juanita in the cash room is a thief and a snitch who has had many people fired. Mike in Villas Italian Restaurant is constantly screaming down employees and harrassing them in every sense of the word, General Manager Mike I. continues to medicate, ignore all the garbage. Areas USA continues to be the worst thing EVER to happen to the Florida Turnpike service plazas, the two or three remaining. They've done nothing but lie to the state, and all the underlings.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#406 May 4, 2012
Tolls increasing AGAIN.
grover t

United States

#407 Jul 30, 2013
Was in the gas station at the okahumpka plaza wrong move employees were too busy texting on their cell phones to help me what a place
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#409 Sep 22, 2013
Yeah grover t, probably trying to find new jobs! ALERT-Mike Ingle from Ft. Pierce Plaza got transferred to Ft. Drum, just a matter of time before he gets the axe.
ben

United States

#410 Feb 12, 2014
Glad mike finally left the Wildwood plaza no way I was using the urinals he was always trying to look at my junk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,115,149
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 38 min Earthling-1 47,008
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr DuckBilled Mary 488,222
County jails: Commissaries offer inmates a rang... (May '09) 7 hr ur an ass 108
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 96,464
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 11 hr The Real Missy 17,111
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 13 hr Games Champ Riggies 9,087

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]