florida turnpike concessions contract
Wow

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#368 Apr 27, 2010
Sure are lots of different people posting with a Wildwood IP for over a month.

Time to get out and enjoy life.
RON INGLE

Plano, TX

#369 May 8, 2010
face it areas is here to stay.
what we all think is totally irrelevant.
get over it.
quit wasting time and get to work.
Microsonic66

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#370 May 9, 2010
Ron Ingle, what are you doing? I'm sure you think you are the best at whatever job you do. Why don't you get back to work? We all know areas usa is here to stay, they deserve bad publicity for their stupidity, as did HMS Host, and the entire turnpike management system.
BrowardBiz

United States

#371 Jun 3, 2010
Happy 1 YEAR Areas Pike!!!
Microsonic66

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#372 Jun 28, 2010
Can you believe that Mike Ingle has cameras wired into his house, the drunk doesn't have to go to work anymore, he can watch the shenanigans from his couch while he sucks down the alcohol. AREAS USA paid to have it done. Great company to work for!!
fuzzy72871

Lakeland, FL

#373 Aug 28, 2010
Well my central florida based business is set to lose $500,000 a year in revenue next week thanks to AREAS greed. I will have to layoff at least one if not two additional employees next week. Those plazas, the bathrooms everything were so much cleaner when HMS was handling and the service at the restaurants was 10 times better. Now you go in the bathrooms are filthy no attendant staffing them on a regular basis. What a Joke! We just continue to give away American business to foreign companies. Its a shame! If your driving on the turnpike you will have no choice but to drink Coke products only soon. If your not happy with what your seeing you need to complain to DOT. I have heard that the number of complaints coming in since AREAS took over have tripled. Keep them coming GET it REBID or pulled from AREAS!
Bubba

Orlando, FL

#374 Sep 1, 2010
What a bunch of screwups. Limited benefits or NO benefits for all workers of this pathetic new operation on ALL sides. They certainly have not maintained their pledge to keep prices at street levels does Tom Wilke or the other big boys even care? Doubt it. Choke on your ties guys.
cliffton hobart

Orlando, FL

#375 Sep 21, 2010
Now theyse cuttin my hours I can't feed my family on 3 days a week. all because they bit off more than they can chew. There are no profits for this operation they are loosing their ass. How does it feel?
shaftedbyturnpik e

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#376 Sep 22, 2010
AREAS USA is so stupid, they insist the cashiers in the Italian restaurant upsell to the customers, because it's the employees fault there is no business! One or all of the Italian concepts sell the food by the pound, and if a customer comes up with $40.00 worth of food for two dinners, do they want to be upsold? The cashiers take a lot of heat from angry or hateful customers. And you know how little it takes to anger a customer. Clifton Hobart, you have my sympathy, that's the same situation my friend and all the coworkers are going through. And the manager of the Villa here is a drunk, and frequently fires his employees.
bubba

Orlando, FL

#377 Sep 28, 2010
There is NO business on the Pike Areas is loosing $$ by the minute when will we show up there to find the doors padlocked?? Stranger things have happened.
RON INGLE

Plano, TX

#378 Nov 5, 2010
areas will be gone soon
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#379 Nov 14, 2010
Well, that's good news!
RON INGLE

Dallas, TX

#380 Dec 10, 2010
ron gone,?
WOW

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#381 Dec 10, 2010
Yep and 2wks before Xmas, nice huh?
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#382 Dec 15, 2010
Ron is clever enough to get another job in no time, and likely will get another position where he can get away with murder. Don't cry for him. In the meantime of course, low level oldtimers are getting sacked by the dozens.
wow

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#383 Dec 20, 2010
High level oldtimers should cry, it's about AREAS saving money and these high levels make too much and can be replaced with individuals they can pay less to!
shaftedbyturnpik e

AOL

#385 Dec 20, 2010
From what I have heard from quite a few people, there aren't many "high level" oldtimers left. I do believe the new and the old employees from top to bottom are going to get an ugly surprise. AREAS USA has no grasp of reality. By the way, do you know Brian and Juan? They seem to be empty suits looking for blood.(that's a picture)
NO TP

Satellite Beach, FL

#386 Dec 29, 2010
S man complaints up and down the road of no toilet paper in stalls after one holiday season already they still can't order enough of the basic. Bathrooms are #1 priority if the place is dirty people will not stop to eat. Guess they did not teach that to them in their food managemnet class.
Rude employees

Satellite Beach, FL

#387 Dec 29, 2010
Rude no personality employees from management to low levels. Uneducated no team players the whole place is pathetic I am glad I am out of there. All companies envolved should take a good look at themselves and who they have running there little show. When I worked there I had so many customer complaints about the other workers it made me sick. They will all go down together no one is making any money there.
KNOW IT

Satellite Beach, FL

#388 Jan 2, 2011
Areas ass will be getting fined if they can't keep their bathrooms canand complaints to the DOT down. Their very jobs depend on this ability. All their "big" boys" Way to go TW. Finally someone lays it on the line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min No Surprize 1,684,603
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr fortmyersf 514,983
thank you st jude for prayers answered (Jul '07) 10 hr SSM 4
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 10 hr So_da_lish_us 13,080
last post wins! (Jul '11) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,068
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 11 hr Nutz 770
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 23,136

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages