Comments
41 - 60 of 517 Comments Last updated Aug 10, 2013
Anne

Swansboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Oct 9, 2008
 

Judged:

5

4

4

My instincts suggest that incest is involved in Caylee's conception, and the joining of Casey and Lee in the child's name is significant. DNA should reveal whether the brother Lee or father George is the biological father. Incest would explain the behavior of the Anthony family.
Concerned in GA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Oct 9, 2008
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Anne wrote:
My instincts suggest that incest is involved in Caylee's conception, and the joining of Casey and Lee in the child's name is significant. DNA should reveal whether the brother Lee or father George is the biological father. Incest would explain the behavior of the Anthony family.
I heard tonight that Lee Anthony refused to take a polygraph test and there was some mention of him not wanting to give a DNA sample?

Also, let me remind everyone that there is definitely something strange about Caylee's paternity because Lee and Cindy gave completely different stories about the father of the child- here's what they said:

Cindy basically said that the bio dad's name wasn't on birth certificate because it was a mutual agreement they had between them to leave him out of everything, but then she said to investigators his name was ERIC something and he had a son and was planning at one point to move to be closer to Caylee so she could grow up and know her 1/2 brother, which would be his and another woman's child..........BUT, we have Lee Anthony telling reporters that there was NO WAY any other grandparents or a bio dad could have taken Caylee because, and he said this--because the bio dad and family had NO IDEA that Caylee even existed! He said Casey never even told them........so I want to know why the lies and deception surrounding this? Why did they both give different versions of the 'baby daddy' story?

Also to anyone who cares to go back and look at this, Lee made some very curious comments in his blogs on his myspace page a long while ago which indicated to me that he had a relationship with someone that he wasn't able to be with like he wanted to be with them? but please do your own research on that because I don't have the exact quotes. I'm only recalling my impression of wondering what he was talking about when he wrote some of this. I wondered who he was so hung up on and why it was bad for him to care for this person so deeply and not be able to have it out in the open.

If you have the old copies of those blogs, perhaps they make sense if you substitute Casey as that person he is speaking of? Or a man maybe, like gay? I'm not sure of anything and I'm just giving my impression, but I wonder how long he's been with Mallory?

Yup, I heard tonight that Lee refused a polygraph and gave some fuss about giving his DNA. Whether he's given a sample or not, I'm not sure.

Anybody know if they have his DNA?

Since: Aug 08

Houston, Texas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#44
Oct 9, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Concerned in GA wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard tonight that Lee Anthony refused to take a polygraph test and there was some mention of him not wanting to give a DNA sample?
Also, let me remind everyone that there is definitely something strange about Caylee's paternity because Lee and Cindy gave completely different stories about the father of the child- here's what they said:
Cindy basically said that the bio dad's name wasn't on birth certificate because it was a mutual agreement they had between them to leave him out of everything, but then she said to investigators his name was ERIC something and he had a son and was planning at one point to move to be closer to Caylee so she could grow up and know her 1/2 brother, which would be his and another woman's child..........BUT, we have Lee Anthony telling reporters that there was NO WAY any other grandparents or a bio dad could have taken Caylee because, and he said this--because the bio dad and family had NO IDEA that Caylee even existed! He said Casey never even told them........so I want to know why the lies and deception surrounding this? Why did they both give different versions of the 'baby daddy' story?
Also to anyone who cares to go back and look at this, Lee made some very curious comments in his blogs on his myspace page a long while ago which indicated to me that he had a relationship with someone that he wasn't able to be with like he wanted to be with them? but please do your own research on that because I don't have the exact quotes. I'm only recalling my impression of wondering what he was talking about when he wrote some of this. I wondered who he was so hung up on and why it was bad for him to care for this person so deeply and not be able to have it out in the open.
If you have the old copies of those blogs, perhaps they make sense if you substitute Casey as that person he is speaking of? Or a man maybe, like gay? I'm not sure of anything and I'm just giving my impression, but I wonder how long he's been with Mallory?
Yup, I heard tonight that Lee refused a polygraph and gave some fuss about giving his DNA. Whether he's given a sample or not, I'm not sure.
Anybody know if they have his DNA?
They took DNA samples from Cindy and George. They had to get court order to get Lee's. So now we wait.

Tic-Toc
Miley Cyrus

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#45
Oct 10, 2008
 

Judged:

2

2

2

I agree about the suspicions surrounding Lee Anthony being Caylee's father. He won't take a polygraph, He won't give his DNA...what is he hiding? Also, on August 8th, the day before Caylee's 3rd birthday, Casey refused her scheduled visit with her "brother". Why?

And everytime you see her leaving jail, the courthouse, the house to the car, the car to the house...who is she hanging onto??? Her brother...and remember his strange laugh when he was talking about the horrible odor in the trunk of the car?

Strange.
William

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#46
Oct 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

VaLinda McGuire wrote:
Since Casey Anthony (mother) is a chronic liar, and claims little Caylee's real father is deceased to due a car accident--HAS ANYONE BOTHERED TO LOOK INTO THAT STORY. Little Caylee Anthony has another set of GRANDPARENTS. Not just Cindy and George Anthony. It sickens me and I'm tired of posting and posting, and I haven't heard anything of looking for Caylee's real dad or other set of grandparents. Whether Caylee is deceased or alive, THEY HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW!!!!, THEY HAVE AN OFFSRING. Lord knows, they could be out there looking for her TOO. I'm very tired of the media focusing on Casey, and Cindy, and George---Why isn't the Media focusing on searching for Caylee and/or finding the truth on little Caylee's father and his parents. And I strongly feel some people out there, should REALLY REALLY be listening to the Physics, that are posting there hints and knowledge of their findings!!! It's all being overlooked and/or put aside. If authorities would listen, little Caylee probably would of been found weeks ago. Thanks
VaLinda: What if Caylee had only ONE set of grandparents? Casey + Lee = Caylee!
Concerned in GA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#47
Oct 11, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

William wrote:
<quoted text>
VaLinda: What if Caylee had only ONE set of grandparents? Casey + Lee = Caylee!
Does anyone know if Casey and Lee are both biological children of Cindy and George?
I want to know if Casey's bio dad is George. If not, and he's really only Lee's bio Dad, that would make him and Casey NO BLOOD RELATION if they are only bro and sis by marriage of their parents...see?
And family members care to set this straight?
Casey looks NOTHING like George or Cindy TO ME, and Caylee doesn't look a thing like Casey, but she does favor Cindy? It's odd all the way around.(Lee talks like Cindy and has the same mannerisms, but whether he is her bio son or not, I'm not sure. He also looks much older than what he says he is.)
I hope they enter Lee's DNA in every database possible to see what may or may not pop up. There's a reason he was oppositional about giving a sample. Will we ever find out?
Miley Cyrus

Sanford, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#48
Oct 12, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

That's an interesting point, but in my opinion, Casey is the spitting image of George, but not Cindy. Lee, on the other doesn't look like anyone and is much larger than everyone else. Maybe he is adopted? Or maybe he is Cindy's son and Casey's half brother? Or maybe there is a case of incest here.

I did see on Nancy case where Nancy said that the Florida Highway Patrol had cleared up Caylee's parentage and said that her father had died in a horrible car accident and left it at that...but I don't think anything has ever been proven because if it had she would have been receiving Social Security benefits upon his death....with Casey's history with bleeding people dry of their money, she most certainly would not have passed up the opportunity of receiving death benefits had they been available to her...and also, if Caylee's father is dead, where are his parents?
Roger the Shrubber

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#49
Oct 12, 2008
 

Judged:

7

2

1

If Casey had as many dicks sticking out of her as have been stuck in her, she would look like a porcupine.
Concerned in GA

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#50
Oct 13, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Miley Cyrus wrote:
That's an interesting point, but in my opinion, Casey is the spitting image of George, but not Cindy. Lee, on the other doesn't look like anyone and is much larger than everyone else. Maybe he is adopted? Or maybe he is Cindy's son and Casey's half brother? Or maybe there is a case of incest here.
I did see on Nancy case where Nancy said that the Florida Highway Patrol had cleared up Caylee's parentage and said that her father had died in a horrible car accident and left it at that...but I don't think anything has ever been proven because if it had she would have been receiving Social Security benefits upon his death....with Casey's history with bleeding people dry of their money, she most certainly would not have passed up the opportunity of receiving death benefits had they been available to her...and also, if Caylee's father is dead, where are his parents?
Have any of you ever considered that Casey and Lee could BOTH be adopted and those aren't their birth names, but something very close?
Jordan

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#51
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Um excuse me but my child's name is spelled CAYLEE also....there are many varied spellings of Caylee (Kaylee, Caleigh, Kaleigh etc etc) I just happened to like that particular spelling. Stop speculating and wait for some real facts. I understand grasping for something when nothing else is available but the truth will come out in time hopefully. I just hope it doesn't turn out to be like Jon Benet Ramsey and we never know the truth.
HJR Connecticut

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 15, 2008
 
I'm with Jenny from Newark on this one.
HJR Connecticut

Independence, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 15, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

In fact, I thought the same exact thing around the same time she posted that comment - Jenny from Newark on 9/11... it must be the water here in the Northeast :)
Cheila

Round Lake, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 16, 2008
 

Judged:

1

Hard to explain away the refusal to take the DNA test. Who among us would refuse to take said test if it would help in the investigation of a missing loved one?? Let's ask Polly Klauss' dad! Only explanation is something to HIDE. Granted, we don't know what that something is. But it has to be SOMETHING.
emmarose

Raleigh, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 18, 2008
 

Judged:

3

2

1

lee has been upfront for the most part so why he wouldn't take a dna test is very suspicious. casey looks exactly like george (the nose, cheeks) but nothing like her mother and lee is a combination i think. i think they're biological siblings and perhaps lee could be the father. i mean wouldn't you want to know who the hell the father was of your grandchild in terms of future diseases/conditions the child could have inherited and yet every family member has a completely different story from "he's dead" to "he lives in another state and has other children" to "he never knew about caylee and we see no point in telling him now"...i mean they cannot get their story straight. what if the father carried a gene that could be detrimental to caylee like for huntington's disease? i don't understand these intelligent grandparents still claiming they have NO IDEA who the father of caylee is. the grandfather used to be an investigator. it doesn't add up at all. and lee made a point that cindy told casey that caylee WAS a mistake and she was casey's mistake like it was a family secret and that caylee was an abomination (child of incest) sort of. i think this family is hugely screwed up. and the grandmother and grandfather were going to divorce around the time casey was pregnant. so the pregnancy was beyond a disappointment. it almost ended cindy and george's marriage. why?
Sam23

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

1

This case just keeps getting weirder and weirder! Maybe both Casey and Caylee were incest babies.

The Anthonys just keep trying to hide so much. And that WAS a very creepy laugh Lee had when he talked about the odor in the trunk of the car.

And yes, Casey is such a grubber of money, if Caylee's father really WAS deceased, you could be sure she'd be the first in line getting social security for Caylee. I always knew that was a bogus story.

I say, get DNA from all the Anthony men, including the man in the nursing home.
Stephanie

Cleveland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57
Oct 20, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

Nelly wrote:
Caylee's a spitting image of a JP CHATT
She also looks like Jesus ortiz.
Adriana

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58
Oct 22, 2008
 

Judged:

1

1

I so agree with everyone!!! There is a possibility that caylee might be with her real dad. Ive called the tip line and still nothing... THEY DONT CARE ABOUT CAYLEE ITS ABOUT HER MOTHER THEY CARE ABOUT
fudge giel 234

Riverside, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Oct 23, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

i think casey killed her child being jealous of the love Caylee had for the grandparents. They were in a fight so she was probably sick of hearing i want to see mama and POP POP. HAVE U SEEN THE VIDEO OF HER READING THE BOOK. She is yelling mama and pop pop , could this be her hearing Casey yelling at the grandparents, neighbors say they were arguing before she left.
I think her man jesse didn't want the kid around so she put her to sleep in the trunk & passed her out with chloroform. left the rag inside the trunk and she died.
fudge giel 234

Riverside, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 23, 2008
 
maybe casey dropped her off to the family and said she couldn't keep her no more. She could be with the family but then if that is so , who was dead in her trunk. Why won't lee give DNA. Maybe lee is her 1/2 brother and maybe he is the father of Caylee. u never know
fudge giel 234

Riverside, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Oct 23, 2008
 
When the stories don't match from lee and grandma on who is Caylees father it makes me think ther eis much more to the story. What if Casey slept with Lee and they kept it a secret. So that is why lee doesn't want anyone not even the parents to know. Plus it is strange she tells her brother about caylee missing before the parents. Why? Was it cause he is the childs father? CASEY + LEE = CAY-LEE

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Buroc Millhouse Obama 1,079,844
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Murphey_Law 483,909
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 41 min ritedownthemiddle 45,791
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr southerngirl 140
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr Lon Spector 37
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,407
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr Willson 2,389
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••