Review: The F.I.R.S.T. School

Review: The F.I.R.S.T. School

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Great recording school

Orlando, FL

#1 Sep 7, 2012
I was a student here a few years ago and have nothing but great things to say. I had great industry professionals for instructors. I had John larosa, and Rich Ott, both who are professional audio engineers and producers. If it were not for these 2 guys, and of course all the staff at F.I.R.S.T. School I really don't think I would be working in this industry today. I just wanted to say thanks for everything, and keep up the great work. Maybe one day I will be able to come back and take the Film and Video Program.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,706,206
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 515,679
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 23,146
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 13,109
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 20 hr LizW 73,957
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon GALAXY FART 64,458
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Mon The Peoples Media 3,094

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages