Tropical Storm Debby Turns To Central...

Tropical Storm Debby Turns To Central Florida, Warnings Changed

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Level 2

Since: Mar 11

Merritt Island, FL

#1 Jun 25, 2012
NOAA's National Hurricane Center storm tracker in Miami, Florida has issued a Tropical Storm Advisory at 11 a.m. EDT on June 25, 2012 which states that Tropical Storm Debby is projected to move eastward over north Central Florida.

Read More: http://news.brevardtimes.com/2012/06/tropical...

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 26, 2012
How is this on stacking up compared to Fay?

I was there for Fay, and it was quite a sight to behold.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#3 Jun 26, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
How is this on stacking up compared to Fay?
I was there for Fay, and it was quite a sight to behold.
Not as wild and wooly, at least inland, but the amount of rain is astounding. Meeting the insurance adjuster after work to talk about the skylights that are leaking..........

Level 9

Location hidden

#4 Jun 26, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Not as wild and wooly, at least inland, but the amount of rain is astounding. Meeting the insurance adjuster after work to talk about the skylights that are leaking..........
Geez. Good luck. At least you got someone out quickly. I have a feeling they are going to be booked over the next few weeks.
skank hunter

Ormond Beach, FL

#5 Jun 26, 2012
Lots of rain and small wind gusts on the east side. As tos wrote. There is and will be flooding up north.

Level 9

Location hidden

#6 Jun 27, 2012
Part of my area got 5 inches of rain in 90 minutes last week. I've seen rain like that in the Carolinas and Florida, but never in the Northeast.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#7 Jun 27, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Geez. Good luck. At least you got someone out quickly. I have a feeling they are going to be booked over the next few weeks.
Getting new skylights next Thursday, paid for out-of-pocket. Ins. co. calls the leak "normal wear and tear".:( Oh well. Lucky to find a reputable contractor quickly. Ins. co. did pay for the interior damage from the leak. Such is life!

Level 9

Location hidden

#8 Jun 28, 2012
Normal wear and tear? If you lived in Low Income housing you would have gotten it done for free.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#9 Jun 28, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
Normal wear and tear? If you lived in Low Income housing you would have gotten it done for free.
Yep, but I'd rather we pay our own way in life than be leeches.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10 Jun 28, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, but I'd rather we pay our own way in life than be leeches.
So you get to pay for your repairs AND theirs after the storm abates. What a privilege.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#11 Jun 28, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
So you get to pay for your repairs AND theirs after the storm abates. What a privilege.
Tis the truth. If they'd just let me rule the world for ONE WEEK.......what a wonderful place it would be!!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min OzRitz 1,459,832
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 40 min zazz 98,275
The alphabet (Jun '06) 52 min Princess Hey 1,692
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,343
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 8 hr IrulanCorrino99 11
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 10 hr IB DaMann 7,947
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 21 hr Princess Hey 19,229

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages