Review: E Geovanni Salon

Review: E Geovanni Salon

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Phenomenal salon

Orlando, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2013
I have gone to MANY salons in Orlando, from Prive to Magnolia's to Bonne Vie Salon & Ulta to you name it, Ive made it. I was so frustrated and then I went to E Geovanni Salon, Elizabeth took care of me. She is AMAZING!! She LISTENS to what you want and DELIVERS with great hospitality. She did a great job dying my hair adding extensions and yes I will DEFINATELY be going again. Thank God, I FINALLY found a phenomenal salon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Into The Night 58,794
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 513,017
News West Boca Raton: Teen charged in fatal shooting... (Jun '08) 5 hr justicefordawn 21
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,015
last post wins! (Jul '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 5,929
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 22,924
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 18,906
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages