i want my ex husband or wife back

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
joy

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

1

i am joy hart i am hear to give testimony
of how i got back my husband, we got married for
more than 5 years and have gotten two kids. thing
were going well with us and we are always
happy. until one day my husband started to behave
in a way i could not understand, i was very confused
by the way he treat me and the kids. later that
month he did not come home
again and he called me that he want a divorce, I
asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this
from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce
and that he hates me and do not want to
see me again in his life, i was mad and also
frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for
more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love
him so much he was everything to me without him
my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me
to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this
spell casting of a thing. i just
want to try if something will come out of it. I
contacted DR. NANA for the return of my husband to
me, they told me that my husband have been taken
by another woman that she cast a spell on him that
is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then
they told me that they have to cast a spell on him
that will make him return to me and the kids, they
cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called me
and he told me that i should forgive him, he settled
to apologize on phone and said that he still love me
that he did not know what happen to
him that he left me. it was the spell that the Dr NANA shrine casted on him that made him comeback
to me today,me and my family are now
happy again today. thank you DR. NANA for what
you have done for me i would have been nothing
today if not for your great spell. i want
you my friends who are passing through this kind of
love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or
ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact
Nanalovetemple@mail.com and you will see that
your problem will be solved
junk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

joy wrote:
i am joy hart i am hear to give testimony
of how i got back my husband, we got married for
more than 5 years and have gotten two kids. thing
were going well with us and we are always
happy. until one day my husband started to behave
in a way i could not understand, i was very confused
by the way he treat me and the kids. later that
month he did not come home
again and he called me that he want a divorce, I
asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this
from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce
and that he hates me and do not want to
see me again in his life, i was mad and also
frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for
more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love
him so much he was everything to me without him
my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me
to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this
spell casting of a thing. i just
want to try if something will come out of it. I
contacted DR. NANA for the return of my husband to
me, they told me that my husband have been taken
by another woman that she cast a spell on him that
is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then
they told me that they have to cast a spell on him
that will make him return to me and the kids, they
cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called me
and he told me that i should forgive him, he settled
to apologize on phone and said that he still love me
that he did not know what happen to
him that he left me. it was the spell that the Dr NANA shrine casted on him that made him comeback
to me today,me and my family are now
happy again today. thank you DR. NANA for what
you have done for me i would have been nothing
today if not for your great spell. i want
you my friends who are passing through this kind of
love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or
ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact
Nanalovetemple@mail.com and you will see that
your problem will be solved
I bet there's people out there stupid enough to believe your garbage.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jun 11, 2013
 
Is this that crazy Joy chick and her latest scam????????? Woman's batshit nuts.
James mashere

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jun 18, 2013
 
Hello viewers, i am james mashere am thanking dr saduma for what he has done for me, he was the one who help me bring my Ex back for me. I dated a girl called claira jessy i dated her for one year and 7months we were planing of get married, so one day she saw me with another girl talking and handle each other she thought i was dating her and she did not border to ask if we have anything doing she just cut of the relationship and i beg her said no, and i told my friend everything and he introduce me to dr saduma so i told him everything too he told me not to worry in four day she we come back i did not believe him in four day she really came to beg and i accept her back and na am happily married, so help me thank dr saduma for what he has done for me, if you want his help contact him sadumaspiritualtemple@gmail.co m
Nancy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jun 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nancy | Apr 9, 2013
My name is Nancy,I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my boyfriend back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster (DR.ALOYE) who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same DR.ALOYE. Cant you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact him when ever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now is here,and the best for you to solve your problems all thanks goes to draloyespellhome@gmail.com Tel-+447035950463
Nancy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Nancy | Apr 9, 2013
My name is Nancy,I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my boyfriend back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster (DR.ALOYE) who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same DR.ALOYE. Cant you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact him when ever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now is here,and the best for you to solve your problems all thanks goes to draloyespellhome@gmail.com Tel-+447035950463
Nancy

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jun 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

My name is Nancy,I have been through hell and pain,looking for a good and real spell caster who can help me get my boyfriend back.I have been scammed so many times,by some who claimed to be real spell casters.until i found the real and great spell caster (DR.ALOYE) who helped me,and solved all my problems concerning my boyfriend who left me since eight months ago.and after that i also took my friend along,who was also having the same problem concerning her husband,who left her since five months ago,and the problem was also solved by the same DR.ALOYE. Cant you see! the real and great spell caster is here,all you need to do now is to contact him when ever you are in any problem related to spell casting.It took me a very long period of time,before i could get this real and great spell caster.So right now is here,and the best for you to solve your problems all thanks goes to draloyespellhome@gmail.com Tel-+447035950463
vanessa

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

My name is Vanessa i am from Bakersfield North America am here to testify the great work of doctor ZUMBA,ZUMBA is a powerful spell caster who helped me in getting the love of my life back,i and my boyfriend were in a relationship for over 10 years since our high school days we live and grow up together as one we love and care for each other so much,we assist each other in time of problems and financial needs i love him with the most deepest part of my heart i never thought that any thing could happened between both of us,so after schooling we graduated same year we were both working and we earn good money monthly the most surprising part of it was that my boyfriend never thought of we getting marry in mind i thought that is not yet time for that,because we love each other in my believe he can never betrayed me,so few years back i travel to USA to pay my uncle a visit i spent 2 months their so when i return i discovered that my boyfriend is having an affair with some one else this person am talking about happen to be his manager in the company were he works so i believe she most have use her money and her fiances to get him,i feel the world was over for me because they were even planning to get marry very soon i was confuse i don't know what to do because i can't afford to loose him to another woman after 14 years of our relationship so now is time for we to come together as one family bring up our children together now he what to live me and go for another how can i love again? i was about drugging my self to death one day i feat sick my parents took me to the hospital for treatment i spent 3 days in the hospital the doctor said to my parents that am under going a broken heart through the hands of a trusted love one,i latter head that my ex boyfriend and his new lover are about getting married,i cried day and night every day of my life i feel like living this world because i don't have any reason living again on this planet called earth,one day the nurse that was taking care of me when i was in the hospital came to visit me at home i told her all my stories about my broken heart from a trusted lover,she feel petty for me and she advise me,she introduce me to an online spell caster called DOCTOR ZUMBA who also help her when she was having problem in her marriage,i followed DOCTOR ZUMBA online and i obeyed him and i did every thing he ask me to do he is a kind man and he is harmless,DOCTOR ZUMBA cast a spell for me after 7 days my ex boyfriend came back to me and beg me for forgiveness,so 2 months latter we got married as am talking to you all now we are the best couple so far,spell is real and there are still real spell caster,all thanks to DOCTOR ZUMBA,if you need his help you can email him with this email: zumbaspelltemple@gmail.com or call him +2347067609217

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jul 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

No one with a lick of sense believes this.. Most people would prefer to not hear from their ex, except obsessed stalkers who can't move on.
KEN

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Jul 31, 2013
 
i was on this dating site where i met a lady who
promised me love and so on we dated for a very
long time though so she asked me for $750 i loved
her and i gave her not knowing she was going to
go away with the money and that she wasnt for
real till she stop contacting me a friend told me about ayangba then i contacted him and he gave
me a spell which made her pay me back my money
though it wasnt everything but at list i got $660
back am so happy i was there at that point to
help me thank you doctor ayangba you can contact
him on this email: drayangba@gmail.com
Linda higgins

Manassas, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Aug 12, 2013
 
My name is Dorcas from Australia and a mother of two kids am not keeping this to myself alone on how a spell caster
helped me get my husband out of prison in 2 days and also assisted my elder sister gets her ex back who left her for
3 years in less than 2 days,i met this spell caster email address online and i contacted him just as i was directed by
fellow person he has helped as well.
Today i am the happiest person on earth with my husband and my sister with her husband rejoice like never before.
Reach him on drkonekawo@live.com
what ever problem you may have Dr. Kone wont let you go without solving them for you
you if only you let him know of it once again reach him on drkonekawo@live.com
JAMES

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Aug 13, 2013
 
who ever is reading this testimony today should please celebrate with me and my family because it all started like a joke to some people and others said it was impossible. my name is James i live in Chicago i am happily married with two kids and a lovely wife something terrible happen to my family along the line, i lost my job and my wife packed out of my house because i was unable to take care of her and my kids at that particular time. i manage all through five years, no wife to support me to take care of the children and there come a faithful day that i will never forget in my life i met an old friend who i explain all my difficulties to, and he took me to a spell caster and and the name of the temple is called, DR. IYARE, i was assure that everything will be fine and my wife will come back to me after the wonderful work of DR. IYARESPELLTEMPLE, my wife came back to me and today i am one of the richest man in my country. i advice you if you have any problem email him with this email: dr.iyarespelltemple@gmail.com and you will have the best result. take things for granted and it will be take from you. i wish you all the best.

Contact Dr. OKORO on: dr.iyarespelltemple@gmail.com
smith

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#59
Aug 15, 2013
 
I am Engr Larry,a Civil engineer from USA.I am so happy giving this testimony about myself on how a great spell caster helped me broght my ex wife back in just 3 days, many friends and relatives still ask me how did it happened,it goes like this,what a good time is this!my wife filed a divorce against me because she said i humanized after 7 years of marriage and we were having 2 kids Sandra and Sarah, the local court held we should go parted and always hear from the kids since she was complaining of me not coming home on time,she went away with most of our properties we had together because of the kids for good 5 years i always call to speak with the kids and beg her to return back to me, but she never agreed to my plead for once i even confessed i was humanizing that i have changed too still she said nog to me, few weeks back i saw a write up testimony about this great spell caster published by one Canadian lady miss Becky narrated how Dr obina broght her ex boy friend back in less than 4 days to her i was shocked when i read it all luckily for me she droped the email I.D at obinatemple@gmail.com hurrily without wasting any time i login and i contacted him behold he told me what to do and i did, he prepared the spell and casted it for me in just 3 days my ex wife came to my working place building site with the kids and started crying for forgiveness today we are happily back again in our marriage went to court to renuion. I am so grateful to this great spell caster, he said he solve any human problems, mine was a wonderful example, yours can not be differ contact him via obinatemple@gmail.com because at a time i even turned drunk not being with my wife and kids for five years if my problem can be solved by him, your problems must be solved too i see you be the next celebrating. please after solving what ever problem it is, do not fail to give testimony too let others benefit once again contact him via obinatemple@mail.com i wish you goodluck like me ENGR LARRY
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Aug 15, 2013
 
smith wrote:
I am Engr Larry,a Civil engineer from USA.I am so happy giving this testimony about myself on how a great spell caster helped me broght my ex wife back in just 3 days, many friends and relatives still ask me how did it happened,it goes like this,what a good time is this!my wife filed a divorce against me because she said i humanized after 7 years of marriage and we were having 2 kids Sandra and Sarah, the local court held we should go parted and always hear from the kids since she was complaining of me not coming home on time,she went away with most of our properties we had together because of the kids for good 5 years i always call to speak with the kids and beg her to return back to me, but she never agreed to my plead for once i even confessed i was humanizing that i have changed too still she said nog to me, few weeks back i saw a write up testimony about this great spell caster published by one Canadian lady miss Becky narrated how Dr obina broght her ex boy friend back in less than 4 days to her i was shocked when i read it all luckily for me she droped the email I.D at obinatemple@gmail.com hurrily without wasting any time i login and i contacted him behold he told me what to do and i did, he prepared the spell and casted it for me in just 3 days my ex wife came to my working place building site with the kids and started crying for forgiveness today we are happily back again in our marriage went to court to renuion. I am so grateful to this great spell caster, he said he solve any human problems, mine was a wonderful example, yours can not be differ contact him via obinatemple@gmail.com because at a time i even turned drunk not being with my wife and kids for five years if my problem can be solved by him, your problems must be solved too i see you be the next celebrating. please after solving what ever problem it is, do not fail to give testimony too let others benefit once again contact him via obinatemple@mail.com i wish you goodluck like me ENGR LARRY
Wait, let me guess -- all we have to do is send money to you in Nigeria, right?

“ Impulsive, bone in her teeth”

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Aug 24, 2013
 
I think that for these people, substance abuse is mandatory.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Aug 24, 2013
 
vanessa wrote:
My name is Vanessa i am from Bakersfield North America am here to testify the great work of doctor ZUMBA,ZUMBA is a powerful spell caster who helped me in getting the love of my life back,i and my boyfriend were in a relationship for over 10 years since our high school days we live and grow up together as one we love and care for each other so much,we assist each other in time of problems and financial needs i love him with the most deepest part of my heart i never thought that any thing could happened between both of us,so after schooling we graduated same year we were both working and we earn good money monthly the most surprising part of it was that my boyfriend never thought of we getting marry in mind i thought that is not yet time for that,because we love each other in my believe he can never betrayed me,so few years back i travel to USA to pay my uncle a visit i spent 2 months their so when i return i discovered that my boyfriend is having an affair with some one else this person am talking about happen to be his manager in the company were he works so i believe she most have use her money and her fiances to get him,i feel the world was over for me because they were even planning to get marry very soon i was confuse i don't know what to do because i can't afford to loose him to another woman after 14 years of our relationship so now is time for we to come together as one family bring up our children together now he what to live me and go for another how can i love again? i was about drugging my self to death one day i feat sick my parents took me to the hospital for treatment i spent 3 days in the hospital the doctor said to my parents that am under going a broken heart through the hands of a trusted love one,i latter head that my ex boyfriend and his new lover are about getting married,i cried day and night every day of my life i feel like living this world because i don't have any reason living again on this planet called earth,one day the nurse that was taking care of me when i was in the hospital came to visit me at home i told her all my stories about my broken heart from a trusted lover,she feel petty for me and she advise me,she introduce me to an online spell caster called DOCTOR ZUMBA who also help her when she was having problem in her marriage,i followed DOCTOR ZUMBA online and i obeyed him and i did every thing he ask me to do he is a kind man and he is harmless,DOCTOR ZUMBA cast a spell for me after 7 days my ex boyfriend came back to me and beg me for forgiveness,so 2 months latter we got married as am talking to you all now we are the best couple so far,spell is real and there are still real spell caster,all thanks to DOCTOR ZUMBA,if you need his help you can email him with this email: zumbaspelltemple@gmail.com or call him +2347067609217
Dr Zumba? Did he teach you how to dance? Sure, I'll e-mail him. I'll send him all my money, too.
the real prophet

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#77
Aug 28, 2013
 
I am Miss Tricia.,From U S . I will start by saying to
all that have experience heart break and also cant
do with out there lover should please stop here and
read up my story, So as you will know how to go
solving or getting your ex back from this spell
caster..AND AGAIN I WILL WANT TO ALSO TELL ALL
THAT THIS SPELL CASTER I WILL WANT TO TELL
THE WHOLE WORLD ABOUT IS HARMLESS AND DO
NOT HAVE ANY SIDE EFFECT, BUT TO RESTORE
AND GIVE YOU BACK WHAT YOU DESERVE, COS
WHEN I MEET WITH THIS SPELL CASTER THAT WAS
INTRODUCED TO ME BY THE WIFE OF MY BOSS IN
MY WORKING PLACE, HE MADE IT CLEAR THAT HE
CAN CAST SPELL ON SO MANY OTHER PROBLEMS
EXCEPT IN GETTING YOUR EX OR MAKING YOUR
LOVER TO LOVE YOU MORE THAT WILL SUITE YOU.
Last year December, My lover was cheating on me
and was not also give me the attention that a man
should give to a woman,And really that was
troubling my mind and tearing my heart apart to
the extent that i was not concentrating in the office
the way i use to before the break up by my
lover.And before that incident,I always see how my
boss use to love his wife so much. I was bringing to
think that i was not doing the right thing to him
that will make him love me forever,So i really
gathered my courage and went to my boss wife
office to ask her the secret that made her husband
love her so dearly,In the first place she refused in
telling me,She asked me why i am asking her such
a question,That if is it not normal for every man to
love his wife.I told her the reason that made me
ask her about this question,That my lover started
cheating on me lately,When i knelt down before
her for her to see my seriousness in this issue that i
went to ask her,She opened up to me by telling me
that i should not tell anybody about what she want
to tell me,The wife to my boss started to say to me
that she used a very powerful spell on his husband
to love her,And the spell that she used is harmless,
But the spell is just to make him love her and
never to look for any other woman except her. I
QUICKLY ASK HER HOW DID SHE GET TO KNOW
THIS GREAT,POWER,DURABLE AND PERFECT
WORK SPELL CASTER,she said that a friend of hers
also introduce her to him. Then i also ask her how i
can meet with this spell caster.SHE SAID
EVERYTHING TO ME,THAT THE NAME OF THIS
SPELL CASTER IS {prophet ogun}.My next question to her
was how can i get this wonderful spell caster,She
said she is going to give me the email of the spell
caster for me to contact him for my problem,Really
she gave to me this spell caster
email:solutiontemple14@gmail.c om and i
contacted him and explained all to him,And after
every thing that needed to be done by the spell
caster, In the next two days, My lover that hated
me so much came to house begging for
forgiveness and i was so glad that i have finally
gotten my heart desire..I was so grateful to this
spell caster for what he has done for my life.. So i
made a promise to him that i will always continue
telling the world about his wonderful work towards
me and also to other that came to you before and
also the people that will also get to you from my
story that i narrated online now..I will want to say
to the entire world that you should not cry over
noting again, That there is a great man that has
been helping individuals to restore there Joy and
smile in there faces !! Also contact him in:(solutiontemple14@gmail.com ) This is
what i want to tell you all out there,don't think that your hope is lost.
jack simth

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#79
Aug 30, 2013
 
Hello my there friend am happy for the great work of Dr Onoku
. I recently saw a testimony about a spell caster of some sort in a blog i visit for relationship and dating problems because i had been having serious issues with my boyfriend and we had been dating for six months, he just suddenly changed, he was returning my calls, he started cheating, he was hurting me in so many ways, I never thought is possible and I just thought I should try it maybe out of desperation of some sort and I contacted them. At first everything felt dreamy and unbelievable, their consultations and solution was a little bit easy and strange and I was scared a little cost I heard read and heard lots of stories of fake spell casters, scams and i never really believed in magic. I played along with a little hope and faith and I was sent some few stuffs after everything and it worked like a miracle, everything went to a while new direction, it was and is amazingÖI guess it was all good faith that made me read That particular post that faithful day. I hope they could help other people too like they did meÖI did a little and I got everything i wanted and wished for my husband, my family and my life back the address is onokuspellhome@uotlook.com
Mecca

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#106
Oct 28, 2013
 
I want to share my testimony to you all which i believe you can still try your best to give a testimony like me so i was married to Berry steveson at first will both love each other but short time he started a new behavior which i cannot even explain to any one then i keep it to my self hoping one day he will change for good no way he did not change so i was in pain every day donít no what to do on till one day when a friend of mine visited me in my office she met me crying then she was asking me what is going on i try to be cam but i could not then i open up to her telling me there is a way out which i will do before he left me with my kids i look up and not knowing what to do then i ask her to tell me. shortly she open up to me and say there is a man called Dr Obatemple he is a spirit man he can do it with in two days then i look an said okay i will try my best to contact him three days later, my husband did not come home i called his phone switch off then i try my possible best i did not hear from him so i began to look for one way for a help so i remember my friend told me about one man call Dr Obatemple i quickly run to my friend asking her if she still have Dr Obatemple contact then she gave it to me that was how i contacted this great man of spirit he did it for me so quick so now i can now control my husband in any thing even i can tell him that i donít want him outside today he will not. Now i have a happy family so via email..Obaspelltemple@gmail.co m
John

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#108
Oct 28, 2013
 
My Name is John Ben base in New York .I will love to share my testimony to all the people in the forum cos i never thought i will have my girlfriend back and she means so much to me..The girl i want to get marry to left me a month to our weeding for another man..,When i called her she never picked my calls,She deleted me on her facebook and she changed her
facebook status from married to Single...when i went to her place of work she told her boss she never want to see me..i lost my job as a result of this cos i cant get myself anymore,my life was upside down and everything did not go smooth with my life...I tried all i could do to have her back to all did not work out until i met a Man when i Travel to Africa to execute some business have been developing some years back..I told him my problem and all have passed through in getting her back and how i lost my job...he told me he gonna help me...i don't believe that in the first place. but he swore he will help me out and he told me the reason why my girlfriend left
me and also told me some hidden secrets.i was amazed when i heard that from him..he said he will cast a spell for me and i will see the results in the next couple of days..then i travel back to State the following day and i called him when i got home and he said he's busy casting those spells and he has bought all the materials items needed for the spells,he said am gonna see positive results in the next 2 days that On Monday...My girlfriend called me at exactly 02:35pm on Monday and apologies for all she had done ..she said,she never knew what she's doing and her sudden behavior was not intentional and she promised not to do that again. it was like am dreaming when i heard that from her and when we ended the call,i called the man and told him my wife called and he said i haven't seen anything yet... he said i will also get my job back in Four days time..and when its Friday,they called me at my place of work that i should resume working on Monday and they gonna compensate me for the time limit have spent at home without working..My life is back into shape,i have my girlfriend back and we are happily married now with two kids and i have my job back too. This man is really powerful..if we have up to 20 people like him in the world,the world would have been a better place..he has also helped many of my friends to solve many problems and they are all
happy now..Am posting this to the forum for anybody that is interested in meeting the man for help. you can mail him on this e-mail Obaspelltemple@gmail.com i cant give out his number cos he told me he don't want to be disturbed by many people across the world..he said his email is okay and he' will replied to any emails asap..hope he helped you out too..good luck (Obaspelltemple@gmail.com)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of22
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 min zazz 95,853
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Snickers 17,342
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 43,043
MUSIC GAME (the soundtrack of our lives) (Aug '10) 1 hr -Web 8,972
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr John Galt 1,034,754
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr El JeFe_ 478,330
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 16,925
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••