Do you approve of Linda Stewart as Co...

Do you approve of Linda Stewart as Commissioner?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

“Isn't it time 2 B MOONed?”

Since: Dec 07

Orlando

#1 Jun 12, 2012
In my opinion she is just an abrasive personality.
Bella2013

Orlando, FL

#2 Nov 13, 2013
I kind of feel sorry foe her, Due to the fact her daughter hs had a problem with lots of issues and I'm surprised they she has not been fired from the school board. My hubby had a friend ask if he would help move Some friends of his out of Linda's house back into a house well it was her daughter Amanda Stewart and her boyfriend that has no job and sits around the house or drives around selling drugs! He was so in disbelief when he saw the house that they were living in until they were not able to afford to pay her Mother rent L.Stewart so they had like 7 people moving in so they can pay no rent and do all the drugs they want. I feel bad for the Mother im sure she is clueless as what is happening in that house off of gaston foster rd. and lake underhill? He said they all looked like they were high an on something that they stay on one side and the big 400 pound guy that was live on TV for hurting a cop over a raid that he rents the other side with like 5 other people and did not feel real safe by the things he saw in view. So I do pray and wish the family the best and hope they can live a normal life and keep her children safe in that d house it was a nasty roach in fested, rotten food everywhere I guess the daughter A.Stewart was letting people stay some times wit no power and her mother I'm was clueless about that and she had something wrap around he arm he said and would keep going to the bathroom like 4 time for the 2hours he helped out..He was not feeling to safe as stated and they need to look into what kind of activities are going on at that house being she has all them roomates with that big 400lb man living their his rap sheet was a mile long per sheriff demming? Hope all goes well and stay safe and clean!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,708,015
News Naked yoga: Only pants are from exercise (May '09) 12 min Jon 122
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min Murphey_Law 515,711
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min hojo 64,464
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,112
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 23,148
News John Morgan apologizes for posts about autism, ... 4 hr Murphey_Law 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages