Islam Has Poisoned Western Culture

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Cabot, AR

#1 Dec 10, 2012

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Interesting. But Islam feels that the West destroyed their culture. Why do you think they Shah was hated so much? He embraced the West and their Presidents. And when he came here for exile, well to them, that was the last straw.
Captain Kirk

Cabot, AR

#5 Dec 14, 2012
Those folks - the muslims - are nothing like us. They want to live in the 7th century and live under Sharia law i.e. stoning women, beheadings, amputaions, etc., etc., ad nausem (literally).

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Captain Kirk wrote:
Those folks - the muslims - are nothing like us. They want to live in the 7th century and live under Sharia law i.e. stoning women, beheadings, amputaions, etc., etc., ad nausem (literally).
I don't agree Sharia law either. It's just both sides claim the same thing. Difference is, we don't stone or behead people whose religion isn't the same as our wn.
Captain Kirk

Cabot, AR

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't agree Sharia law either. It's just both sides claim the same thing. Difference is, we don't stone or behead people whose religion isn't the same as our wn.
I have no idea what you mean when you say 'both sides claim the same thing.' If you mean Christianity as opposed to Islam...well there are HUGE differences. Let me list the main ones:

Christianity - God sent his son to die for sinners in order for them to be saved.
Islam - The only sure way to get to heaven is to die killing infidels. Muslim women's entrance into heaven is contingent upon her husband okaying it...he has to say she was a good wife. And since women are less than donkeys in the muslim world, the man usually just thinks of his wife as subhuman, so not much chance of getting a pass to your heavenly reward if you are a muslim woman.

Christianity - and every major religion - except Islam - has a form of the Golden Rule.

Christianity - you have a personal relationship with God.
Islam - It is collective salvation. For instance, if a woman is gang raped, it is always her fault - unless, or course, she can find 4 male witnesses -(good luck with that bc they were probably the rapists, and under Islamic Sharia law she MUST have 4 male witness otherwise she will be stoned to death. Anyway....honor is a big deal in Islam...to regain the honor of the family and the community as a whole, the gang-raped woman must be stoned to expung the evil from the community. Crazy, huh? All true, though.

Christianity - 10 commandments - Do not lie
Islam - Taqqyia - Lying for the sake of Allah - Muslims are allowed to lie to promote Islam or to hide their true intentions....for example...the 9-11 hijackers.

I could go on and on, but you get the picture...or at least I hope.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Both sides, Muslims and Christians claim that the other is destroying their culture. Is that so hard to glean from what was written? I don't give a ratazz what either believe. As far as I'm concerned, the biggest hypocrites on the planet are Christians. There are 37,000 types of Christianity with each branch claiming superiority. I'm in a unique position to know many Muslims, eastern Indans, Jews and Christians. As long as none talk religion, they're all fine by me.
quest

Sumerco, WV

#10 Dec 19, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Both sides, Muslims and Christians claim that the other is destroying their culture. Is that so hard to glean from what was written? I don't give a ratazz what either believe. As far as I'm concerned, the biggest hypocrites on the planet are Christians. There are 37,000 types of Christianity with each branch claiming superiority. I'm in a unique position to know many Muslims, eastern Indans, Jews and Christians. As long as none talk religion, they're all fine by me.
Hi,
Cyber nut case Spooky Mulder what a stupid name it fit's because you are such a pos pathetic idiot!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#11 Dec 19, 2012
quest wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi,
Cyber nut case Spooky Mulder what a stupid name it fit's because you are such a pos pathetic idiot!
Picking a fight with The Gang? Har DEE har har har!!!!

Here's a piece of advice: Stay in your sandbox and we'll stay in ours.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#12 Dec 19, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Picking a fight with The Gang? Har DEE har har har!!!!
Here's a piece of advice: Stay in your sandbox and we'll stay in ours.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm WV? Isn't that where the wacko whatsername lives? Where men are men and sheep are scared?

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#13 Dec 19, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm WV? Isn't that where the wacko whatsername lives? Where men are men and sheep are scared?
Yes, it is whatshername. Imagine the idiot following me to all the threads I posted at, then calling me a cyber stalker. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! ROTFLMAO.

Arabian Prancer

“Legend in my own mind”

Level 4

Since: Dec 12

Cougar & lovin'it!

#15 Dec 19, 2012
Islam is an ignorant and violent cult!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Susanm 1,483,966
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,188
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,986
News Hallmark Delivers a 'Christmas Card' (Nov '07) 4 hr JBROWN 82
Pa and NJ adoptees and birth parents......... r... 12 hr joanNYadoptees 2
Princess Hey 13 hr Tn Guy 1
subs weed roofiess Xanies bar,Blues,oc's,molly Sun sisi 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages