FHP trooper struck by SUV during morn...

FHP trooper struck by SUV during morning traffic stop -- Health...

There are 48 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Mar 29, 2008, titled FHP trooper struck by SUV during morning traffic stop -- Health.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

A 19-year veteran of the Florida Highway Patrol was struck by an SUV on Interstate 4 this morning during a traffic stop.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
sanford

Eddyville, KY

#48 Mar 29, 2008
zak wrote:
I notice on the FHP accidents reports for the State, that Central Florida has more Hit & Runs than any other part of the state. What give with that?
More Hispanics
TKQ

Allen, TX

#49 Mar 29, 2008
What happened to the officer is very sad and unfortunate, however, there is a lot of ignorant remarks about Pete's ethnic roots. I happen to know him, he is legal, educated, holds a professional job and probably speaks better English than the people stereotyping him as an illegal. What he did was wrong but there are plenty of people of all races F'ing up everyday.
BNN

Miami, FL

#52 Apr 1, 2008
The comments that people feel the need to make are made out of ignorance. Many of you are the reason we have so much hate in our society because you choose to judge a book by its cover. I know Peter and what he has incurred in his life is more than any one individual should have to go through. Did he make a smart choice absolutely not, but everyone of you judging him have made atleast one bad decision in your life time. Peter is already paying for what he has done within himself and does not your comments to realize he was wrong. Everyone one has a judgment day so lets let God handle this.
E Vey

Longwood, FL

#53 Apr 2, 2008
BNN wrote:
Everyone one has a judgment day so lets let God handle this.
How do we keep Peter and other dangerous drivers from hurting or killing people until their judgment day comes? Licenses are suspended and revoked, yet the dangerous keep driving.

Incarceration isn't just for punishment. It serves to remove dangerous people from society, if only for a while.
Scrapiron

AOL

#54 May 4, 2008
BNN wrote:
The comments that people feel the need to make are made out of ignorance. Many of you are the reason we have so much hate in our society because you choose to judge a book by its cover. I know Peter and what he has incurred in his life is more than any one individual should have to go through. Did he make a smart choice absolutely not, but everyone of you judging him have made atleast one bad decision in your life time. Peter is already paying for what he has done within himself and does not your comments to realize he was wrong. Everyone one has a judgment day so lets let God handle this.
Oh, so you know Peter? Good! Go over and slap the snot out of him for me.
Willix Hater

Rossville, GA

#55 Dec 9, 2013
Willix is a Heartless State Trooper, he will go to any extremes to put maximum penalties on any and all drivers. Maybe someone was aiming for him! LOL
TJs52

Leesburg, FL

#56 Jul 7, 2014
Ofc.Willix is an incompent, I'm always right bitch
TJs52

Leesburg, FL

#57 Jul 7, 2014
Willix Hater wrote:
Willix is a Heartless State Trooper, he will go to any extremes to put maximum penalties on any and all drivers. Maybe someone was aiming for him! LOL
HE IS A HATER!! He must feel really large when he puts his superman outfit on, what an ass he is, never met a public servant that harasses the public and gets paid for it. I say fire the beeeach!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min No Surprize 1,549,833
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 513,197
News Trial Begins For Ex-Army Recruiter Accused Of M... (Aug '11) 7 hr Media dont tell t... 16
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,423
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) Mon dontbuyGE 24
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Mon Ms Sassy 63,859
Private Jet Charters - Private Yacht Charters -... Jun 25 Inspirationalmill... 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages