Hey Walt Disney Co. Make A Liar Out O...

Hey Walt Disney Co. Make A Liar Out Of Me SHOW THE EVIDENCE ?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#2 Oct 8, 2012
Disney has aready shown what a liar you are. So...shaddup, stupid. You're getting boring.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#3 Oct 8, 2012
who is this poster?
I'm stumped, do you think it could be the good American, Ron?
I just can't keep up with this brainiac~~
It's so clever how he changes his name every day
but his location remains the same.
peek-a-boo-ronnie-poo...

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#4 Oct 8, 2012
LockThemUp wrote:
Why would a big shot company like Walt Disney help crooked Orange Co Fl Deputies frame me for a felony that I NEVER committed ? The deputies are so crooked and dangerous that they even got four retarded Walt Disney Security Employees to lie for them . Damn sounds like the Negro Orlando Cop and his stupid wife involving Hard Rock Hotel Employees at Universal Studios in their robbery . How crooked are pig cops in central Florida . We already know that Walt Disney owns the Orange Co Fl Sheriffs Office that is loaded with criminals . READ BELOW ABOUT THE GREASY SHERIFF :
READ WHAT IS SAID ABOUT THE DISNEY AREA . Even the fat ugly ex sheriff was a scumbag fat pig who took money that wasn't his !
Sheriff's office accused of underreporting burglaries
Suit alleges Orange Sheriff Demings dummied down crime stats
9:53 a.m. EST, August 17, 2012|
By Rene Stutzman, Orlando Sentinel
A lawsuit filed Thursday in Orlando accuses Orange County Sheriff Jerry Demings of falsifying crime statistics by under-reporting burglaries, especially those at Disney-area hotels.
"There is ample proof respondent (Demings) is intentionally under-reporting criminal statistics to theFederal Bureau of Investigation in order to create the politically preferable illusion of a safer Orange County, Florida," the suit alleges.
I see the brief shred of humanity that you displayed in offering Tired sympathy for her loss has once again disappeared beneath a morass of bitter, misguided hatred.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#5 Oct 8, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I see the brief shred of humanity that you displayed in offering Tired sympathy for her loss has once again disappeared beneath a morass of bitter, misguided hatred.
I doubted his sincerity to begin with. Maybe that's jaded, but he's always proved me wrong anytime I've given him the benefit of doubt.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#6 Oct 8, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be leaving the office in a few minutes to attend the 4 year old's funeral. As I read Ron's latest repetition of his lies and fantasies, I am once again reminded that there is no benevolent supreme being running the world, and absolutely no fairness. That within the hour I will see that beautiful child in a coffin while that filthy piece of garbage in KY continues to draw breath is so inherently WRONG as to be nauseating. May the normals who read this have a wonderful day, and Ron? Your day will be as miserable as they all are. Make an effort not to harm anyone today. Stay away from little girls. Stay away from your keyboard. Curl up in your hovel and leave the rest of the world alone. Even looking at your greasy filthy fat face is harmful to real people.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#7 Oct 8, 2012
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubted his sincerity to begin with. Maybe that's jaded, but he's always proved me wrong anytime I've given him the benefit of doubt.
Same for me~~
I take comfort in knowing topix removes enough of his insane post and threads, it disrupts and dilutes his diatribes.
For a long time, Topix did nothing.
He has to know he's nothing more than a braying ass that's not taken seriously.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#8 Oct 8, 2012
TOS~~
No words can express what you will have to witness today. Again, my condolences, this little boys parents and family will feel the loss forever.
SEE A PIC OF THE TROLL

Orlando, FL

#9 Oct 8, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I will be leaving the office in a few minutes to attend the 4 year old's funeral. As I read Ron's latest repetition of his lies and fantasies, I am once again reminded that there is no benevolent supreme being running the world, and absolutely no fairness. That within the hour I will see that beautiful child in a coffin while that filthy piece of garbage in KY continues to draw breath is so inherently WRONG as to be nauseating. May the normals who read this have a wonderful day, and Ron? Your day will be as miserable as they all are. Make an effort not to harm anyone today. Stay away from little girls. Stay away from your keyboard. Curl up in your hovel and leave the rest of the world alone. Even looking at your greasy filthy fat face is harmful to real people.
TOS,
I think i've missed something in the past few days.
I've always thought how unfair life is when a child dies or has to deal with sickness or pain.
My thoughts will be with you and this innocent child on this day,as will most of the topix crowd, I'm sure.

Level 9

Location hidden

#10 Oct 8, 2012
Tired,

I wish to echo the compassion expressed here and hope that you find comfort in the closure that this sad day brings.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#12 Oct 9, 2012
TAhank you to all of your for your compassion. Yesterday was pretty awful, but for me, the worst is over. Not so for his brave parents. Their pain and suffering are just beginning. When we got home yesterday, my husband and I sat down and called all three of our kids, just to tell them how much we love them. If you have kids at home, give them an extra hug and kiss in honor of very brave family, and if they're grown and gone from your home, call or text or email them with an affirmation of your love.

Level 9

Location hidden

#19 Oct 9, 2012
tired of silly wrote:
TAhank you to all of your for your compassion. Yesterday was pretty awful, but for me, the worst is over. Not so for his brave parents. Their pain and suffering are just beginning. When we got home yesterday, my husband and I sat down and called all three of our kids, just to tell them how much we love them. If you have kids at home, give them an extra hug and kiss in honor of very brave family, and if they're grown and gone from your home, call or text or email them with an affirmation of your love.
Good advice...

Now, let's think happy thoughts:

I'm back in town first week in November. What day we meeting at the Food and Wine Festival?
Lost 8 lbs in 7 days

Spring, TX

#22 Jul 24, 2013
Lost 8 pounds in 7 days due to grief.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Sicklecell Supporter 1,396,592
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 60,205
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 19,041
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 7 hr crucifiedguy 1,381
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Murphey_Law 513,343
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 7 hr Quirky 1,022
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 8 hr Foxy is queer 58

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages