2005 Zimmerman
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24 Aug 28, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so you are the one she keeps accusing me of being... LOL She's getting more senile by the day. Our writing styles are obviously different. Also I never post on any GZ or TM threads cuz it just doesn't interest me.
Senile Silly can't accept the fact she's disliked by more than one poster. So in her early-onset-dementia she's convinced herself that we must all be the same poster.
She's a vile, bitter, piece of trash that spews venom all day for 18 hours a day on Topix. I feel pitty for her actually. She's got nothing better to do. No one to love in her real life. So sad!!
You understand her perfectly. LOL.

She accuses me of being so many people I can't keep track. Your explanation fits perfectly.

She claims she's at work and posts for only a few minutes. I see her name on the forum list every day in dozens of places. Of course I don't have the time nor inclination to click on any of them. If she does really have a job, she should be fired.

Most of my posting is done of the "Call for watch captian..." thread, which is GZ.

I'm a white woman and she thinks in her demented mind that I'm a black man. LOL.

We all laugh at her. I think her only friend is Darwin.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#25 Aug 28, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
50 years ago when they got married, she was probably still a nice sweet young girl... until the bitch got senile and bitter about gaining weight, getting old and haggardly, and her children stopped caring about her... Now she's got no friends except for some douche bag from NJ and she's never even met him. That's her only friend in life. Wouldn't you be a bitch if you were her? LOLZ LOLZ
I see your point. My mom isn't a bitter woman and I doubt I will be. I suspect she's always been mean and cruel with vulgarities spewing. Her poor children must be mental cases from her constant criticizing and bitching.

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#26 Aug 28, 2013
Kateyez:

Please don't mistake me for a Zimmerman supporter. I don't think grown men should go around murdering unarmed black children.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#27 Aug 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
I see your point. My mom isn't a bitter woman and I doubt I will be. I suspect she's always been mean and cruel with vulgarities spewing. Her poor children must be mental cases from her constant criticizing and bitching.
Honestly, I think her perfect children are a figment of her imagination.

She probably dresses her two dogs in sleepers and gives them milk bottles at night so she can call herself a grandma.

I actually am beginning to feel sorry for her and especially sorry for her spouse if he is still living. Of course, being with her would not be my idea of living.

Thanks for the update on Zimmerman's wife. She's up to bat next. Will she get probation?

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#28 Aug 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
You understand her perfectly. LOL.
She accuses me of being so many people I can't keep track. Your explanation fits perfectly.
She claims she's at work and posts for only a few minutes. I see her name on the forum list every day in dozens of places. Of course I don't have the time nor inclination to click on any of them. If she does really have a job, she should be fired.
Most of my posting is done of the "Call for watch captian..." thread, which is GZ.
I'm a white woman and she thinks in her demented mind that I'm a black man. LOL.
We all laugh at her. I think her only friend is Darwin.
yes, I've seen where she's referred to you as a man who goes by the name bareback and uses vulgar terms

and since she believes I am you, she believes I am also bareback

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#29 Aug 28, 2013
zazz wrote:
Kateyez:
Please don't mistake me for a Zimmerman supporter. I don't think grown men should go around murdering unarmed black children.
Sorry, I must have misread your posts. I was in a hurry today and the phone was ringing off the hook.

I don't support either. I support the choice the jury made. Hope you don't hate me. I honestly didnt' follow this case all that much.

But I am waiting for Jodi Arias to return for sentencing... Can't wait!

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#30 Aug 28, 2013
Softly Spoken Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Honestly, I think her perfect children are a figment of her imagination.
She probably dresses her two dogs in sleepers and gives them milk bottles at night so she can call herself a grandma.
I actually am beginning to feel sorry for her and especially sorry for her spouse if he is still living. Of course, being with her would not be my idea of living.
Thanks for the update on Zimmerman's wife. She's up to bat next. Will she get probation?
Hahahaha Texas you just made me chuckle thinking of her doggies in sleepers with ninny bottles! She's a sad old woman isn't she!
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#31 Aug 29, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha Texas you just made me chuckle thinking of her doggies in sleepers with ninny bottles! She's a sad old woman isn't she!
She's really off. If I were on disability, I wouldn't have the money to spend voraciously. She would probably say the patio furniture I found for $300.00 is junk, but I just want somewhere to sit, not go bankrupt.

I've been spending $100 to $200 just about every day this week. I donate food to people I know who are on disability. I stock my pantry and then take them what they want. She doesn't realize there are people who go hungry at night and there is no reason for that.

The Bible clearly says in Proverbs that if you have it, you are to give it. It's called being a good neighbor. Of course, one has to use discernment, but if people are nice to me, I'm nice back. it's that simple.

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#32 Sep 10, 2013
Softly Spoken Lies wrote:
<quoted text>
She's really off. If I were on disability, I wouldn't have the money to spend voraciously. She would probably say the patio furniture I found for $300.00 is junk, but I just want somewhere to sit, not go bankrupt.
I've been spending $100 to $200 just about every day this week. I donate food to people I know who are on disability. I stock my pantry and then take them what they want. She doesn't realize there are people who go hungry at night and there is no reason for that.
The Bible clearly says in Proverbs that if you have it, you are to give it. It's called being a good neighbor. Of course, one has to use discernment, but if people are nice to me, I'm nice back. it's that simple.
I can tell that about you Texas. You are nice. And I too believe in helping the less fortunate. The worst travesty in America today is there are homeless people and starving people. I also give to food pantries and shelters, food, clothing, blankets, and personal care supplies.
Research Forest

Spring, TX

#34 Sep 10, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I've seen where she's referred to you as a man who goes by the name bareback and uses vulgar terms
and since she believes I am you, she believes I am also bareback
me too

lmao

can you imagine her rolodex with my names and locations in it?

How many places do Texas posters come in from on here?

They keep referring to posters for whom I have never seen their posts. I don't read whole threads. Sorry. Too boring and I'm a speed reader.
The tester

United States

#35 Jan 31, 2014
Test

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Time again 1,374,954
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 58,863
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr Murphey_Law 513,039
News Two DeLand middle schools on lockdown (Mar '09) 11 hr DWB 7
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 3,037
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 13,038
last post wins! (Jul '11) 13 hr Princess Hey 5,937
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages