?
??
Hal

Pleasantville, NJ

#12900 Jun 9, 2009
KatNZKeys wrote:
<quoted text>
??
Morning Kat, I put the question mark up because I was looking for the thread Serge started sometime back but relized that this wasn't it, see you soon,lol, ; ) Hal
Hal

Pleasantville, NJ

#12902 Jun 9, 2009
KatNZKeys wrote:
Good Morning Good Peeps
What the heck is going on here?? LOL! Looks like it's time to open 'Friends 4 Caylee Awaiting Justice'.
Good Morning Hal-igator! I went to the other thread yesterday to say "hi" to ya...missed ya tho'. Ran into that Hans-LOSER and gave him teeny-weeny piece of my mind. Ugh, sorry to read all the bashing he does...you all don't deserve that. I hope today proves to be better day for ya darlin'. Talk to you soon. XO (winks)
Morning, lol, I seen you briefly over their but had to leave . You sure did let him have it, he he. If I ever get out of line with ya, let me know, I'll straighten up quick, wouldn't want to get on your bad side, nice seeing you, Kat, Hal ; ) p.s. yeah friends 3 is getting out of hand, see what ya mean.
Hal

Pleasantville, NJ

#12904 Jun 9, 2009
Tammy 2 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey Jersey boy,rain, rain, rain,how are you this morning? I wish you would reconsider coming back to stroll I like your posts and never had a problem with you on anything.People will have different opinions and except for Liz and the Twins I just let it go.And I will say the word,those three are TROLLS,LOL. If I put some flowers in my hair and sing Are You Going To San Francisco will ya come back,huh,huh?
You sure know how to get to a guys heart, don't ya, he he lol lol. It was pouring out hear got so bad, shut down compt. for about 30 min. lol I can only imagine you with flowers in your hair, you would look awesome I bet ; ) I'll think on it doll, I don't want no more trouble in their, ya know? Anyone that really knows me know I never started trouble but she doesn't know me that well I take it, oh well. See ya soon Tammy and thanks for thinking of me, Hal

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12905 Jun 9, 2009
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>You sure know how to get to a guys heart, don't ya, he he lol lol. It was pouring out hear got so bad, shut down compt. for about 30 min. lol I can only imagine you with flowers in your hair, you would look awesome I bet ; ) I'll think on it doll, I don't want no more trouble in their, ya know? Anyone that really knows me know I never started trouble but she doesn't know me that well I take it, oh well. See ya soon Tammy and thanks for thinking of me, Hal
Good morning Hal, did you hear that thunder this morning? I thought I was gonna lose power. Hope everyone is having a good day.

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#12906 Jun 9, 2009
Hey Katz & tammy, wouldn't it be nice if there was a troll free thread with just nice people chatting and no FIGHTING?(Slapping my face, just dreaming again). Have a good one everyone.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12907 Jun 9, 2009
BarbG wrote:
Hey Katz & tammy, wouldn't it be nice if there was a troll free thread with just nice people chatting and no FIGHTING?(Slapping my face, just dreaming again). Have a good one everyone.
There might be one on the moon huh?Getting ready to make some chocolate covered strawberry's yum!
Hal

Pleasantville, NJ

#12908 Jun 10, 2009
BarbG wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Hal, did you hear that thunder this morning? I thought I was gonna lose power. Hope everyone is having a good day.
Hi and morn, not sure if you'll see this but I just missed your post yesterday. Good to see you again. Yesterday was bad with the thunder and all, alot of sirens going off, lighting hitting in many places, I even shut down cp for a while. Hope to see you around the threads, take care, Hal

“STAY POSITIVE”

Since: Feb 09

Florida Keys

#12909 Jun 10, 2009
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Hi and morn, not sure if you'll see this but I just missed your post yesterday. Good to see you again. Yesterday was bad with the thunder and all, alot of sirens going off, lighting hitting in many places, I even shut down cp for a while. Hope to see you around the threads, take care, Hal
Hey sweety...sounds like the weather I have been having down here...its best to turn the puter off. We are now in hurricane season, and hopefully the rains will cont. to keep the waters cool...living on a tiny island surrounded by warm waters puts me in a "sittin' duck category"! LOL! But the winters are priceless! LOL! I will see ya 'round friend...take care. XO (winks)
Hal

Pleasantville, NJ

#12910 Jun 10, 2009
KatNZKeys wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey sweety...sounds like the weather I have been having down here...its best to turn the puter off. We are now in hurricane season, and hopefully the rains will cont. to keep the waters cool...living on a tiny island surrounded by warm waters puts me in a "sittin' duck category"! LOL! But the winters are priceless! LOL! I will see ya 'round friend...take care. XO (winks)
Kat did you check post # 12902, leaving soon, lol, Hal

“STAY POSITIVE”

Since: Feb 09

Florida Keys

#12911 Jun 10, 2009
Hal wrote:
<quoted text>Morning, lol, I seen you briefly over their but had to leave . You sure did let him have it, he he. If I ever get out of line with ya, let me know, I'll straighten up quick, wouldn't want to get on your bad side, nice seeing you, Kat, Hal ; ) p.s. yeah friends 3 is getting out of hand, see what ya mean.
Hee Hee! I tried Hal...not big on negativity, it upsets my tummy tum. What set me off was when he was trying to dog you. You are one of my faves and I had to jump in there..against my better judgment...but I just had to. You don't need to worry about me and you..I don't think we could pee each other off if we tried! LOL! It's not in us...but I will not stand for these "its" saying anything bad about my Hal-igator. XO love ya kid.."see ya around" as you would say. Take care.

Be a great day, Kat
Hal

Pleasantville, NJ

#12912 Jun 11, 2009
KatNZKeys wrote:
<quoted text>
Hee Hee! I tried Hal...not big on negativity, it upsets my tummy tum. What set me off was when he was trying to dog you. You are one of my faves and I had to jump in there..against my better judgment...but I just had to. You don't need to worry about me and you..I don't think we could pee each other off if we tried! LOL! It's not in us...but I will not stand for these "its" saying anything bad about my Hal-igator. XO love ya kid.."see ya around" as you would say. Take care.
Be a great day, Kat
Morning, thanks for defending me on my behalf when I wasn't around, very thoughtful you saying what you did in this post, thanks. You and I think much alike in some ways and thats a good thing I guess, lol, see you later this morning friend, Hal ; )
Julie Dupree

United States

#12913 Jun 30, 2009
Is this site still running?????
dee

Lincoln, RI

#12914 Jun 30, 2009
i guess it still is running hi everyone.
friends 3

AOL

#12915 Jun 30, 2009
where is friends 3?
Hans Lover

Perry, GA

#12916 Jun 30, 2009
friends 3 wrote:
where is friends 3?
POOF!
friends 3

AOL

#12917 Jun 30, 2009
Hans Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
POOF!
someone said that when the thread gets too big or nasty, topix transfers them to their main website. Friends 3 is over there still going strong. btw, i love hans too!
Beelzebub

Columbus, OH

#12918 Jul 22, 2009
"Earth to Orlando....
Earth to Orlando....
Come in, please....!!!!"
christy

AOL

#12919 Jul 22, 2009
how do we get to friends 3?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min shinningelectr0n 1,156,044
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Mothra 49,332
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 2 hr zazz 96,704
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 490,365
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... 8 hr orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu US Citizen 1,303
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]