Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 632
Next Last

“STAY POSITIVE”

Since: Feb 09

Florida Keys

#1 Mar 11, 2009
This thread is a product of many people who have come together in Honor of Caylee Marie Anthony...

“Her name is Blanca,Bossy”

Pflugerville, TX

#2 Mar 11, 2009
Well Hello FRIENDS!!

“STAY POSITIVE”

Florida Keys

#3 Mar 11, 2009
May this child rest in peace and may justice be served. May all the frienships that have blossomed here never forget in which they were formed...all because of a beautiful little girl...named Caylee.

Please be her voice, and be good to one another, and may hearts and friendships grow.

God Bless Caylee...I am sure she knows we are here.
cares4 caylee

Norman, OK

#4 Mar 11, 2009
RIP Caylee.I hope justice will be served for you. I am watching and waiting for the evil murderessa who took your life to be sentenced to prison forever!

Location hidden

#5 Mar 11, 2009
Thank you Kat
cares4 caylee

Norman, OK

#6 Mar 11, 2009
KatNZKeys wrote:
May this child rest in peace and may justice be served. May all the frienships that have blossomed here never forget in which they were formed...all because of a beautiful little girl...named Caylee.
Please be her voice, and be good to one another, and may hearts and friendships grow.
God Bless Caylee...I am sure she knows we are here.
Beautifully said Katz.
Sergi

Cape Coral, FL

#7 Mar 11, 2009
All I want is Justice for Caylee!!Hi all that are here.

“DandyLyin'”

Since: Jan 09

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

#8 Mar 11, 2009
And this is actually the third in a series of sites since July 2008 when news broke of Caylee Marie Anthony's disappearance. So many people have come to love her and truly await justice for her. Rest in peace little darling. We are now watching over you, as you watch over us.

Location hidden

#9 Mar 11, 2009
Did I catch a post that Baez is expecting to be paid $750,000...now that's a stimulus package

“Kiss my grits, internet trolls”

Level 1

Since: Sep 08

Far from a techtonic faultline

#10 Mar 11, 2009
I just want to take bets on how long it will be before a troll posts.

2 pages

I want Justice for Caylee... but that will only happen when ALL the Scamthonys are behind bars.

Location hidden

#11 Mar 11, 2009
Good Evening Friends,

KatNZ - thank you for taking the time to set up the new Forum.

A Forum has been needed for a long time, specifically as a tribute to honor little Caylee.

Seems we care more and have cried more for this precious child, then her own family. Friends of Caylee are all waiting for Justice, to be brought down on Casey and all involved with the cover-up in the loss of this innocent, helpless baby girl.

Hopefully, posters who stroll in the Forum will be respectful of the memory of little Caylee with their words, comments and not come here with the purpose of stirring up trouble.

Thanks again Kat,

Race
cares4 caylee

Norman, OK

#12 Mar 11, 2009
AnnePage wrote:
I just want to take bets on how long it will be before a troll posts.
2 pages
I want Justice for Caylee... but that will only happen when ALL the Scamthonys are behind bars.
The trolls are out in force- I say 3. I agree jail the whole family.

Location hidden

#13 Mar 11, 2009
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Good Evening Friends,
A Forum has been needed for a long time, specifically as a tribute to honor little Caylee.
Seems we care more and have cried more for this precious child, then her own family. Friends of Caylee are all waiting for Justice, to be brought down on Casey and all involved with the cover-up in the loss of this innocent, helpless baby girl.
Hopefully, posters who stroll in the Forum will be respectful of the memory of little Caylee with their words, comments and not come here with the purpose of stirring up trouble.
Thanks again Kat,
Race
Hi Neighbor, liked the video. truly funny.
cares4 caylee

Norman, OK

#14 Mar 11, 2009
Onefoxieone wrote:
Did I catch a post that Baez is expecting to be paid $750,000...now that's a stimulus package
Thats what was said on JVM. Me thinks Bozo got some 'splainin to do. So the pauper actually has the readies to pay ? Hm-m-m... I wonder if John Morgan will up the dollars for Zenaida?

“DandyLyin'”

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

#15 Mar 11, 2009
Boss, where are ya??

“miz Kitty”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

small town USA

#16 Mar 11, 2009
Hi all, can i join you?

Location hidden

#17 Mar 11, 2009
Race, do you go out and rescue dogs that are impounded by the ASPCA for neglect, etc.

“miz Kitty”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

small town USA

#18 Mar 11, 2009
cares4 caylee wrote:
<quoted text>The trolls are out in force- I say 3. I agree jail the whole family.
i think OCSO and the FBI know if they try to question the scamthonys they are going to lawyer up and plead the 5th. they'll flounder when they are trying to testify.

“DandyLyin'”

Mr. Rogers Neighborhood

#19 Mar 11, 2009
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Good Evening Friends,
Thanks again Kat,
Race
Well said. Kat-Pooh, also nice dedication. And a special thank you also to Sandin Sheets and 1Foxie1 for record keeping to find an appropriate name, and to all who remain with us in our pursuit for Justice for Caylee. I have come to cherish my friendships with all of you.

“STAY POSITIVE”

Florida Keys

#20 Mar 11, 2009
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Good Evening Friends,
Thanks again Kat,
Race
You are more than welcome.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 632
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,583,484
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 34 min Frindly 1,178
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Murphey_Law 513,433
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr Agents of Corruption 63,948
News Be sure to watch WDW Christmas Day Parade (Dec '07) Tue Television Engineer 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Tue zazz 98,481
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) Mon ummm 47

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages