Man arrested in Waterford Lakes slaying

Full story: Orlando Sentinel

An east Orange County partygoer was arrested Friday night in the stabbing death of his host.
Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Feb 21, 2013
Barney Fife

Lake Mary, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

No loss here. A public hanging would have been more exciting
Got my Goat

Grand Prairie, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

somehow i knew drugs were going to be involved with this case.
either that of someone was caught cheating at the card table.
Sick of the BS

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Judged:

Too bad trash and crime have moved into Waterford lakes. Back several years ago it was great now its a guetto due to loose lending practices to lowlifes by our government.
One more

Shreveport, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

Unincorporated Orange County? Waterford Lakes is in Orlando -- ain't nothing "unincorporated" about Orlando and we have the TAXES to prove it.
de de de

Palm Coast, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2009

ummm Waterford lake is "unincorporated Orange County". OPD doesn't respond to your house the Sheriff's department does,no?
Sick of the BS

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

Thank God out leaders encouraged these low lifes to move here from these third world places.

OTown was far better off without em!
Sara Clarke cu nt

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

ITS A NASTY RICAN,LOOKS LIKE A P.O.S. Keep trying to censor my comments susan you clam.
first lady

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2009

You close mineded people...some of u talk about getto or riff raff's last time i checked they come in races and from all over the world!!! white paople anit no batter, black or hispanic.
Ponygirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

David Solomon was slaughtered. His throat was cut.His death was not instant. He made it 45 feet to his front door,where he collasped.This is where his 17 yr old daughter watched her father died.The last thing David seen was his daughter covered in blood helplessly wanting to save him.How will this young girl get this image out of her head?How can she take this emotional?Police found no drugs in the house. David did not know the killer,he was brought there by a guest.
Biff Lowe

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

It is usually better to bring a gun to a knife fight. RIP Mr. Solomon.
Ponygirl

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

PS. If you would check David's record, you would find he has no other convictions. He is not a drug deader.He was a kind hard working person. I do not know why David would choose such people to hang out with.Did you check Eddie Mayo's record? David and his family did not deserve this or your hurtful unfound comments.Waterford Lakes is a very nice place to live. I am glad him and his daughter enjoyed such a nice home. David's neightbors know he was not a drug dealer.

Level 1

Since: Aug 07

Melbourne, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

One more wrote:
Unincorporated Orange County? Waterford Lakes is in Orlando -- ain't nothing "unincorporated" about Orlando and we have the TAXES to prove it.
Umm no, Waterford is unincorporated Orange County. If you lived in Orlando you'd pay county and city taxes. Just because your mail says Orlando, FL 328.., doesn't mean you are in the city.

“I Am Mine”

Level 1

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 7, 2009

One more wrote:
You do? Then you better call somebody and get that taken care of. Waterford lakes is definitely NOT in the City of Orlando. I too live in that area and don't pay a cent to the city nor get any services from the city. You might think of this whole area as being "Orlando", but it is the greater Orlando metropolitan area, which includes areas that are not technically party of the city proper.

Here is the map of the orlando city boundaries.
http://cityoforlando.net/gis/pdf/TraditionalC...
charm city

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

Ponygirl wrote:
David Solomon was slaughtered. His throat was cut.His death was not instant. He made it 45 feet to his front door,where he collasped.This is where his 17 yr old daughter watched her father died.The last thing David seen was his daughter covered in blood helplessly wanting to save him.How will this young girl get this image out of her head?How can she take this emotional?Police found no drugs in the house. David did not know the killer,he was brought there by a guest.
who are you? were you there?
charm city

Pasadena, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 24, 2009

who are you ????? where were you??
friend

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2013

Rip david i will always remember the easy days back in the hood.everyone makes mistakes! Your family knows the good person u are.my prayers r with ur mom,dad,and sisters.fly free friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

36 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Flacks News 1,082,614
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 35 min AN other 484,285
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 57 min Courtney Galler 4
What life is like for Casey Anthony 1 hr RetiredProfessional 50
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 1 hr RetiredProfessional 161
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,854
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,406
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE