1 in 5 young adults has personality d...

1 in 5 young adults has personality disorder, many more drink o...

There are 34 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Dec 1, 2008, titled 1 in 5 young adults has personality disorder, many more drink o.... In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

The disorders include problems such as obsessive or compulsive tendencies and anti-social behavior that can sometimes lead to violence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
ajn

Lynwood, CA

#1 Dec 2, 2008
They need priests, not shrinks.
Prov 8:36
Gloom and Doom

Silver Spring, MD

#2 Dec 2, 2008
Well? 1 in 3 Muslims have real bad disorders that cause them to kill innocent peopls. This is where all your little future fart and tart terrorists will come from. Gimme, gimmie, gimmie, take, take, take. Most are probably spoiled worse that rotten eggs. Their worthless parents are the blame. Could be hooey to sell more drugs by big pharma and solicit more visits to the local shrinks. Hell, let's legalize drugs and medicate everybody. Let's start the party now. We can celebrate that black guy Barry Soetero being the last president the USA ever had because we are all going down in 2012. It will be all over.
Shelby Morrison

AOL

#3 Dec 2, 2008
I anticipate that some individuals will try to use these statistics to rationalize the new stats on dishonesty. The only "cure' for dishonesty is to set standards and abide by them, as you stated in your editorial. Dishonesty is a behavior which has been learned beacuse of easy rewards and no consequences. The legal system makes it too easy to sue instructors and the "rate my professors" web sites don't help instructors maintain standards either.
Deputy Dog

Altamonte Springs, FL

#4 Dec 2, 2008
5 out of 5 adults have this problem when they get behind the wheel of a car.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#5 Dec 2, 2008
Shelby Morrison wrote:
I anticipate that some individuals will try to use these statistics to rationalize the new stats on dishonesty. The only "cure' for dishonesty is to set standards and abide by them, as you stated in your editorial. Dishonesty is a behavior which has been learned beacuse of easy rewards and no consequences. The legal system makes it too easy to sue instructors and the "rate my professors" web sites don't help instructors maintain standards either.
So am I reading what you say correctly, you're asking people to - dare I say it?- take responsibility for their own actions? THERE'S a radical thought, huh?
Atheists R Stupid

West Palm Beach, FL

#6 Dec 2, 2008
Another panel of "EXPERTS" stated that children under the age of 2 poop on themselves to protest the treatment of children in Tibet!!

We are looking for some more experts to uphold this theory!! More to follow.
Marisa

Vero Beach, FL

#7 Dec 2, 2008
WOW... I think YOUR mental disorder is retardation.
Gloom and Doom wrote:
Well? 1 in 3 Muslims have real bad disorders that cause them to kill innocent peopls. This is where all your little future fart and tart terrorists will come from. Gimme, gimmie, gimmie, take, take, take. Most are probably spoiled worse that rotten eggs. Their worthless parents are the blame. Could be hooey to sell more drugs by big pharma and solicit more visits to the local shrinks. Hell, let's legalize drugs and medicate everybody. Let's start the party now. We can celebrate that black guy Barry Soetero being the last president the USA ever had because we are all going down in 2012. It will be all over.
The Solution

West Palm Beach, FL

#8 Dec 2, 2008
I read about a site that soon will be on the web to help with all these issues.

www.AutomaticMe.com
twocents

AOL

#9 Dec 2, 2008
Thank God, i was wondering what was wrong with me!
twocents

AOL

#10 Dec 2, 2008
Dumb AD
The Solution wrote:
I read about a site that soon will be on the web to help with all these issues.
www.AutomaticMe.com
Ned

Newnan, GA

#11 Dec 2, 2008
I honestly think the number of people walking around in society with mental problems would be closer to 50%. I'd be surprised if it was as low as 20%. It is a sad future for the human race and an even sadder future for America because the stupid people are breeding a lot faster.
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#12 Dec 22, 2011
There is no test for chemical balance or MRI test o determine a defective brain. There is no medical model. There is no evidence based medicine. The industry is political. No science. The mental health industry was supported by the Republican ALEC, Reagan / Bush presidency in the beginning of the planned coup details. It is being used today to drug America and has no credibility in the medical sciences.
HumanSpirit

Branford, FL

#13 Dec 23, 2011
Ned wrote:
I honestly think the number of people walking around in society with mental problems would be closer to 50%. I'd be surprised if it was as low as 20%. It is a sad future for the human race and an even sadder future for America because the stupid people are breeding a lot faster.
The problem is in the APA declaring what is a mental disorder in the non science of their profession. There are no test for a mental disorder which has been establish. The APA admitted to lying about chemical imbalance. The mental health industrialized is political and a danger to the health and welfare of the society.
HumanSpirit

Waldo, FL

#14 Jun 7, 2012
100 percent of those in the Mental Health profession have a personality disorder.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#15 Jun 8, 2012
HumanSpirit wrote:
100 percent of those in the Mental Health profession have a personality disorder.
And people who make sweeping generalizations without empirical evidence or hard facts have mental disorders as well...
HumanSpirit

United States

#20 Jun 9, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
And people who make sweeping generalizations without empirical evidence or hard facts have mental disorders as well...
All fact. The history of the mental health industry is well written. Toxic psychiatry and death and destruction everywhere.
Wintergirl

Spring, TX

#22 Aug 14, 2013
Yawn. I wish there was something interesting here.
HumanSpirit

United States

#23 Aug 15, 2013
Made to order personality disorders based on the Mental Health Industry (APA) for profits from it's growing Behavioral modifications businesses that are mind drugging children and treating Drug addiction that the industry caused.

The Behavior modification businesses are supported by the profits from the Judicial courts and the take over by the Mental Health Courts.

Here is the agenda of the Mental Health in the take over of the Judiciary Branch of government (by state) on the problem the industry caused in the USA.(Drug America) This is a similar takeover to what happen in the Public School System.

Mental Health Courts
State Links

Mental Health Court by links

http://www.ncsc.org/topics/problem-solving-co...

----------

Cartoon: Psychiatry / Court/ puppet

http://familyrights.us/images/psychs_shred_ri...
HumanSpirit

United States

#24 Aug 15, 2013
Forced mental health evaluations

Here we go again. This is NOT about freedom! Here comes the federal government seeking to "help" people again. This time they plan to force every American into mandatory mental health evaluations starting with school children and their teachers - an easy-access population controlled by funding-hungry school administrators.

You who are going through CPS trauma and family-interference should know better than anyone that a mandated, forced mental health evaluation is an intrusive, distressing process. It is a violation of your right to privacy under the Fourth Amendment.

This "New Freedom" is another violation of the Tenth Amendment which states, "The powers not delegated to the United States by the Constitution, nor prohibited by it to the States, are reserved to the States respectively, or to the people." This is the latest in a long line of violations. The federal government unconstitutionally interferes with child welfare, health care, education and so much more.

Just like many other laws Bush signed, the "New Freedom Initiative" is deceptively named. This is not for more freedom. It is for violations of our freedoms and our rights to decline intrusive health evaluations. Do you realize in 2003 Bush signed a law called "Keeping Children and Families Safe" that renewed child welfare funding and included a new clause allowing caseworkers to intrude on your formerly private medical records? Do you think your children and families are safer now?

Do you realize this followed the new medical "privacy" act, HIPPA, that keeps your closest relatives from being able to ask your doctor how you're doing, but allows all HHS employees full access to your records? Does this feel like medical record privacy to you?

Pasted from < http://www.fightcps.com/articles/newfreedom-2... ;
HumanSpirit

United States

#25 Aug 15, 2013
The Judiciary added under the Reagan / Bush presidency the "Family Law Court that incorporated the Guardian Ad Litem programs. The court hearings were held under a secular judge making decisions that always included Mental Health along with counseling. Further, the oversight of the Judiciary with the Mental Health Industry trampled on the civil rights of the individual under the 1st and 5 amendments by making the defendant (under court order) violate his / her rights to free speech or lack there of and his/her Privacy Issues. The most concerning of the civil rights violation were under the self incrimination issues.. particular under the criminal procedures. It should be noted that the mental Health Industry has no science. No medical model and no evidence based medicine to be placed in the the medical sciences. Today we have the Drug court created by the drugging of America and the new Mental Health Court with the attempts to license psychologist to dispense mind drugs nationwide.
The expenditures based on 70 percent Mental Health disability and the VA Mental Health disability along with the costs of prescription "mind" medication is the largest health cost to the taxpayer and most likely has led to the financial healthcare problem we have today.
Under the skirt of the health-care issues are the Republicans and the New World Order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 45 min bob53 1,567,013
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,454
last post wins! (Jul '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 6,063
3 word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 14,307
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 19,661
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,019
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 28,167
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Tue Murphey_Law 513,339

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages