Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical m...

Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical marijuana fight

There are 125 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from May 28, 2013, titled Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical marijuana fight. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

John Morgan already has the battle cry for his upcoming fight to change Florida's constitution to legalize medical marijuana .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#181 Sep 9, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
<quoted text>
You really are a vile disgusting pos!! I'll bet you're a big hit at parties!
this is nothing compared to her other posts, she's been trolling this board for over 5 years

One woman on here has a child with Down Syndrome and the tavares lady calls the child a "defective deformed helmet wearing retard"

THAT is how she speaks of innocent disabled children. She is a disgusting piece of crap.
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

#182 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
You'd lose that bet. Shes never been to a party. Parties are for dopers, drunks and ppl that have friends.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#183 Sep 9, 2013
<quoted text>
I don't think we go to the same gatherings, doper. I have no interest in "parties" where mind-altering drugs are used. In civilized society, yes, I have a lovely time at gatherings. But I won't fret about running into you or your kind at any social event that I might attend.
carolyn

Simpsonville, SC

#187 Nov 13, 2013
Florida makes more money for there police departments and court systems for possession of small amounts of cannabis than any other charge. It is a huge money maker for them. They don't want to miss out on that money. They need to focus on a program other than jailing and ruining peoples lives for there own financial benefit. If they don't want to legalize it for recreational use then at least legalize it for people who need it for the medical benefits.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#188 Nov 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think we go to the same gatherings, doper. I have no interest in "parties" where mind-altering drugs are used. In civilized society, yes, I have a lovely time at gatherings. But I won't fret about running into you or your kind at any social event that I might attend.
Thank god I won't be running into you. I only associate with civilized people and you don't qualify!!! You're (obviously nobody told you about contractions)still an evil pos! I'll bet you're a rethug too!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,604,514
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 21 min fortmyersf 513,715
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 63,986
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,520
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Mon Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Student zapped by Taser leaves juvenile detenti... (Mar '08) Sun Thaliamar Jimenez 161
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) Sat Angela 40

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages