Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical marijuana fight

May 28, 2013 Full story: The Orlando Sentinel 125

John Morgan already has the battle cry for his upcoming fight to change Florida's constitution to legalize medical marijuana .

Full Story

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#123 Aug 13, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm going to break it down Barney style for you here. They are sentences written from top to bottom. I know your imagination is stunted by idiocy, but if you try real, real hard, I think even you can figure out how to read them.
Exhibit # 2: Dopers are TSTL.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#124 Aug 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
Hope all the dopers get arrested today. Brain dead idiots, every one of them.
ahhh someone needs a hug
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

#125 Aug 14, 2013
Queen OneEightyTwo wrote:
<quoted text>
ahhh someone needs a hug
I
s

t
h
a
t

a

n
e
w

M
a
r
i
j
u
a
n
a

s
t
r
a
i
n
?
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

#127 Aug 14, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Exhibit # 2: Dopers are TSTL.
Ts;dr^^^Too stupid;didnt read or Too stoned;didnt read

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Location hidden

#129 Aug 14, 2013
TheJerseyDevil wrote:
<quoted text>
I
s
t
h
a
t
a
n
e
w
M
a
r
i
j
u
a
n
a
s
t
r
a
i
n
?
LOL...nope. See, usually people that are mean, spiteful and angry..just need more love, that's all. "Love, all you need is love"~Lennon. He is right!

Level 7

Location hidden

#130 Aug 14, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL...nope. See, usually people that are mean, spiteful and angry..just need more love, that's all. "Love, all you need is love"~Lennon. He is right!
Well phony prunetwat, you're NEVER going to get any love, so you might as well get stoned with the rest of the losers.
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

#132 Aug 14, 2013
<quoted text>
True. I'm sure the only love, tired of the silly is getting is from a battery powered companion.

So anyway, you wanna get stoned? I'll supply the weed if you supply the hugs...jk

Level 7

Location hidden

#133 Aug 14, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet your winning personality has people falling at your feet, huh sweetheart?
Decent, sober people, yep. Dopers, drunks and fools don't like me much.

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Location hidden

#134 Aug 15, 2013
TheJerseyDevil wrote:
<quoted text>
True. I'm sure the only love, tired of the silly is getting is from a battery powered companion.
So anyway, you wanna get stoned? I'll supply the weed if you supply the hugs...jk
I'm healing the world one hug at a time..so here ya go..
Sending you a healing hug! Now pass the

B
O
N
G

Please!
Snow White

Spring, TX

#135 Aug 15, 2013
Tired of Snippy is trying to be Kathy Griffin kind of funny and failing miserably.
Why doesn't her fake imaginary husband ever spend time with her and why do her kids never graduate college or call home?
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

#136 Aug 15, 2013
Snow White wrote:
Tired of Snippy is trying to be Kathy Griffin kind of funny and failing miserably.
Why doesn't her fake imaginary husband ever spend time with her and why do her kids never graduate college or call home?
Cant imagine why...

Caller: Mom, my Dr suggested I use mmj for my back pain and the anxiety that was probably caused from all the yrs of your physical and psychological abuse.

Tots: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shaddup, prunetw*t! Emotional pain and back pain involves NO pain. You just want to get high.
TheJerseyDevil

Sparta, NJ

#137 Aug 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I'm healing the world one hug at a time..so here ya go..
Sending you a healing hug! Now pass the
B
O
N
G
Please!

Thank you but I have to be careful, those are habit forming and I'm a recovering a hug addict.

p
a
s
s
i
n
g

t
h
e

b
o
n
g

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Location hidden

#138 Aug 15, 2013
TheJerseyDevil wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you but I have to be careful, those are habit forming and I'm a recovering a hug addict.
p
a
s
s
i
n
g
t
h
e
b
o
n
g
It's all good! You are free to be and do what is best for you. I can say, I just recently learned that when we hug others, it actually helps heal us, too. So it is a win/win situation. Perhaps it is a good addition to have, ay?

P
A
S
S
I
N
G

I
T

B
A
C
K

Wishing you a fabulous Friday!
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#140 Aug 26, 2013
This is one craazzzy board in that long-term posters decide who they think you are and then say if i answer you, I'm accused of talking to myself. I'm not a Queen, a Kat or any of the Days/Dayz
posters. Clear enough? Please pass it on to "the gang" g n a g s
<quoted text>
It's all good! You are free to be and do what is best for you. I can say, I just recently learned that when we hug others, it actually helps heal us, too. So it is a win/win situation. Perhaps it is a good addition to have, ay?
P
A
S
S
I
N
G
I
T
B
A
C
K
Wishing you a fabulous Friday!

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Location hidden

#141 Aug 26, 2013
Babycakes wrote:
This is one craazzzy board in that long-term posters decide who they think you are and then say if i answer you, I'm accused of talking to myself. I'm not a Queen, a Kat or any of the Days/Dayz
posters. Clear enough? Please pass it on to "the gang" g n a g s
<quoted text>
Yellooo...Babycakes! The way I see it, as long as you know you are you and I know I am me..who cares about the others, ay?

I learned along time ago that what other's think of me is non of my business, for it comes from a place of their own understanding, not truth. Same applies to others. What I think of them is non of their business for it comes from a place of my own understanding.

“Let the farce be with you”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Pottsylvania

#142 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Yellooo...Babycakes! The way I see it, as long as you know you are you and I know I am me..who cares about the others, ay?
I learned along time ago that what other's think of me is non of my business, for it comes from a place of their own understanding, not truth. Same applies to others. What I think of them is non of their business for it comes from a place of my own understanding.
Hit the bong again~ then see how you feel.
Babycakes

Spring, TX

#143 Aug 27, 2013
If I do that and turn myself in, can I get out of jury duty? lol
Are we still in college?

“"Daddy's coming"”

Level 4

Location hidden

#144 Aug 27, 2013
Babycakes wrote:
If I do that and turn myself in, can I get out of jury duty? lol
Are we still in college?
College? Maybe, what with all the sillyness coming and going. Wanna sure way out of jury duty? Have a special needs child and be their PCP[Primary Care Person]. Once I got INTO the box, oh my. When I told them I go by what my guts says, no matter the evidence..needless to say, they didn't like that so much! Lol

“it's me daisy!”

Level 1

Since: May 13

SoCal baby!

#146 Aug 28, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>Hell, you ARE a special needs child. I don't think they let retards on juries.
NICE!
With all of the rhetoric and "logic" you've been throwing out it comes down to calling someone a "retard".
LuvNfl

Leesburg, FL

#147 Aug 28, 2013
Pete Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
And how many people in California are using "medical" marijuana for medical reasons? Do you honestly believe all those burnouts with notes from fringe doctors are truly suffering?? Well, they're NOT, and I don't want them working with me nor do I want them driving next to me on the highway! And please, PLEASE don't bring up that tired alcohol-is-no-different argument. I don't want to hear it. PS: pejoratives and name calling simply underscore that you have no solid point.
So alcohol is different? Look don't make judgements on others!! Who are you to decide who is suffering!! I am 46yrs old was in BAD accident (hit by drunk driver) in 1991 have had 2back surgeries and 3 head surgeries. I ballooned up to 373lbs on a 5'5in body. Have got down to 210 but to look at me you would say fat ass needs to lose weight and wouldn't be in pain which is B.S. would never guess I am TRULY SUFFERING. Don't think I would take marijuana but would not bitch at or judge those that do/did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min fetch almighty 1,143,710
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Fair Game 48,540
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 hr Tony 489,649
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 17,245
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 12,026
Stephen Cardy Is a Con Man-- Beware of him 14 hr Roberto 2
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 17 hr Princess Hey 2,598

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at November 25 at 11:21AM EST

Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:00 am PST

Bleacher Report12:00AM
New England Patriots' Trade of Logan Mankins Paying Dividends Early
NFL 6:45 AM
Gus Bradley: Jaguars 'expect more' of Blake Bortles
Bleacher Report 3:04 PM
Gruden Uses GoPro to Coach HSers
Bleacher Report 8:54 PM
What Experts Are Saying About Bucs vs. Bengals?
Bleacher Report10:47 PM
5 Bold Predictions for New York Giants' Week 13 Matchup