Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical m...

Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical marijuana fight

There are 125 comments on the The Orlando Sentinel story from May 28, 2013, titled Orlando's John Morgan seeds medical marijuana fight. In it, The Orlando Sentinel reports that:

John Morgan already has the battle cry for his upcoming fight to change Florida's constitution to legalize medical marijuana .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Pete Moss

United States

#2 May 29, 2013
Morgan and Morgan... For the Potheads.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Richmond, IN

#4 May 29, 2013
Your ignorance is astounding! It would be a waste of my time trying to present facts to self righteous twits!
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Furlong, PA

#8 May 29, 2013
Sadly florida has plenty of teabaggers who would force people to suffer unnecessarily. Just ask rick the prick scott and his drug testing company!
Pete Moss

United States

#9 May 30, 2013
Sterkfontein Swartkrans wrote:
Sadly florida has plenty of teabaggers who would force people to suffer unnecessarily. Just ask rick the prick scott and his drug testing company!
And how many people in California are using "medical" marijuana for medical reasons? Do you honestly believe all those burnouts with notes from fringe doctors are truly suffering?? Well, they're NOT, and I don't want them working with me nor do I want them driving next to me on the highway! And please, PLEASE don't bring up that tired alcohol-is-no-different argument. I don't want to hear it. PS: pejoratives and name calling simply underscore that you have no solid point.
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#10 May 31, 2013
Awwwwwwww did your mama lose her welfare when she couldn't pass the pee test??? Gov. Scott just signed a law that your daddy can't use his welfare card at strip joints anymore, too. Those of us who work and pay taxes are tired of supporting scumbags who spend our money on drugs and lap dances.
Pete Moss

United States

#11 May 31, 2013
And oh by the way, I have a photograph, taken in California last year: "Medical Marijuana Cards $40". Yeah, lots of serious doctors involved with people suffering....

Stupid burnout.

“pass it to the left”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#12 May 31, 2013
Anybody who is against legal medical mj is obviously not reading up on it's benefits that out weight any risks.

And if your just morally against mj? Well that don't make ya right.

DaBain™
tired of silly

Tavares, FL

#13 Jun 4, 2013
DaBain wrote:
Anybody who is against legal medical mj is obviously not reading up on it's benefits that out weight any risks.
And if your just morally against mj? Well that don't make ya right.
DaBain™
Anyone who believes that "medical marijuana" is anything but an excuse to get stoned is likely a burned out stoner themselves.
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#15 Jun 4, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Awwwwwwww did your mama lose her welfare when she couldn't pass the pee test??? Gov. Scott just signed a law that your daddy can't use his welfare card at strip joints anymore, too. Those of us who work and pay taxes are tired of supporting scumbags who spend our money on drugs and lap dances.
Is that the best you can do sissy boy! I probably make more money in a year than you will make in a lifetime loser!! I am tired of high taxes to support losers like you and your ilk! GFY you self righteous twit and take your buddy with you!
Sheik Yerbouti

Furlong, PA

#16 Jun 4, 2013
Pete Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
And oh by the way, I have a photograph, taken in California last year: "Medical Marijuana Cards $40". Yeah, lots of serious doctors involved with people suffering....
Stupid burnout.
You are obviously an uninformed uneducated moron! Go back to your trailer park! None of you morons have submitted any credible scientific evidence to back up your position! Typical whiny self righteous scum! I'll bet you're a rethug or a teabagger!

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#19 Jun 4, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>
So, I have a sami-serious question for you. Is it hard to navigate through life being a complete idiot? I mean it seems that when you are wrong about the most basic facts of life it has got to be difficult. Take this for example:
For a cautionary tale, just look to Florida. In 2011, the state passed a law requiring all welfare recipients to be tested before they received help. Applicants had to come up with the $30 to $35 for the test; only those who passed would be reimbursed.
It turned out that of the 4,086 who took the tests, only 108 — just 2.6 percent — failed, most for marijuana. That’s far below the 6 percent state average of Floridians who use drugs.(An analysis by the state showed that the drug testing requirement didn’t tamp down applications.)
Not only was Florida left with mud on its face; it also had a small hole in its pocket. At about $35 per test, the state had to reimburse $118,140. After deducting the “savings” from the 108 who did not receive benefits, Florida lost $45,780.
http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/...
Face it you need to find a reason to feel victimized and superior, but you are simply an intolerant asshole who thinks they have a right to tell others how to live. In a country founded on personal liberty people like you just ruin the whole place for everybody. Sigh...
A "sami-serious" question??? I thought you were going to ask if I prefer pastrami or ham..........

I don't feel the least bit "victimized", little burnout. You're the victim, the victim of a drug culture that has convinced you that smoking dope won't harm you. I am however, without a doubt, superior to some loser living in his mama's basement smoking dope. Nearly everyone is superior to drug using losers. I remain in favor of the policy of welfare moochers having to pass a drug test. The only flaw I see in this system is that the cost of the test should be non-refundable no matter what the results. Perhaps if they have to pay for SOMETHING, they'll learn that handouts aren't really the way to go. Here's a thought.......stop smoking dope and go get a J O B. Or an education.....or something of value because as is, you're of ZERO value to society.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#21 Jun 4, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>
You should not make accusations based off of your erroneous assumptions. My girlfriend is a fed, dweeb. I have been working in the marijuana field off and on my whole life after leaving the army. I am college educated and not about to defend myself to you because the best part of you ran down the crack of you mothers ass and became a brown spot on the sheets. Seriously go fuck yourself. You and the other authoritarian assholes are not just losing this arguement you have already lost it. 18 states plus Wahington D.C. have medical marijuana laws. 2 states have outright legalized it and a third (Maine) is considering it right now. The only people who have such a hatred for marijuana ans it's users are bitter because they were picked on in highschool and never invited to the cool kids houses to hang out. I would hope by this time in your life you would have realized your problems lie with you and you would stop projecting your unrepentant hatred for yourself onto others, but alas you are doomed to die a bitch.
Your spelling and grammar show you to be a liar about that "college education", and no doubt everything else you've written is also a lie. Your "girlfriend" is a blow-up doll. I haven't been in high school for many years, son. I was one of the "cool kids" and thank goodness, in my world, only the burnout dirtbags smoked dope, not those of us who were bound for college and success. I am a medical professional, and I KNOW that "medical marijuana" is a sham. There are legitimate medications that do everything that dopers CLAIM marijuana does, and you don't SMOKE them. I will admit, though, that "working in the marijuana field" is a unique way to say you're a low-life dealer. Hope you go to jail, burnout.

Tired of Silly
Level 7

Location hidden

#22 Jun 4, 2013
Sheik Yerbouti wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best you can do sissy boy! I probably make more money in a year than you will make in a lifetime loser!! I am tired of high taxes to support losers like you and your ilk! GFY you self righteous twit and take your buddy with you!
I rather doubt that, silly little drug abuser. No taxes support me or my family, burnout. They support the drug rehab programs and welfare for burnouts who can't function in the world without their "high", though. Get a real job. Selling nickle bags is NOT a job.

“it's me daisy!”

Level 1

Since: May 13

SoCal baby!

#24 Jun 4, 2013
Pete Moss wrote:
<quoted text>And how many people in California are using "medical" marijuana for medical reasons? Do you honestly believe all those burnouts with notes from fringe doctors are truly suffering?? Well, they're NOT, and I don't want them working with me nor do I want them driving next to me on the highway! And please, PLEASE don't bring up that tired alcohol-is-no-different argument. I don't want to hear it. PS: pejoratives and name calling simply underscore that you have no solid point.
Nope they sure aren't suffering!

Ha, you answered your own question. Not sure why your afraid of a little plant and why you need the government to control your garden. I don't!

“it's me daisy!”

Level 1

SoCal baby!

#25 Jun 4, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>Awwwwwwww did your mama lose her welfare when she couldn't pass the pee test??? Gov. Scott just signed a law that your daddy can't use his welfare card at strip joints anymore, too. Those of us who work and pay taxes are tired of supporting scumbags who spend our money on drugs and lap dances.
That's actually funny...

“it's me daisy!”

Level 1

SoCal baby!

#26 Jun 4, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>All marijuana use is medical. People ingest cannabis to feel better. Stop being a small minded, brainwashed, heathen. Don't you have a prescription to fill or a cigarette to smoke, or maybe a pot of coffee to chug so you can get going? Fool.
Clap clap clap!!!!

When are you going to run for office?

Bon jour!

“it's me daisy!”

Level 1

SoCal baby!

#27 Jun 4, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>So, I have a sami-serious question for you. Is it hard to navigate through life being a complete idiot? I mean it seems that when you are wrong about the most basic facts of life it has got to be difficult. Take this for example:

For a cautionary tale, just look to Florida. In 2011, the state passed a law requiring all welfare recipients to be tested before they received help. Applicants had to come up with the $30 to $35 for the test; only those who passed would be reimbursed.

It turned out that of the 4,086 who took the tests, only 108 — just 2.6 percent — failed, most for marijuana. That’s far below the 6 percent state average of Floridians who use drugs.(An analysis by the state showed that the drug testing requirement didn’t tamp down applications.)

Not only was Florida left with mud on its face; it also had a small hole in its pocket. At about $35 per test, the state had to reimburse $118,140. After deducting the “savings” from the 108 who did not receive benefits, Florida lost $45,780.

http://www.dallasnews.com/opinion/editorials/...

Face it you need to find a reason to feel victimized and superior, but you are simply an intolerant asshole who thinks they have a right to tell others how to live. In a country founded on personal liberty people like you just ruin the whole place for everybody. Sigh...
That's even FUNNIER!!!

But what about the lap dances mister?

“it's me daisy!”

Level 1

SoCal baby!

#28 Jun 4, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>You should not make accusations based off of your erroneous assumptions. My girlfriend is a fed, dweeb. I have been working in the marijuana field off and on my whole life after leaving the army. I am college educated and not about to defend myself to you because the best part of you ran down the crack of you mothers ass and became a brown spot on the sheets. Seriously go fuck yourself. You and the other authoritarian assholes are not just losing this arguement you have already lost it. 18 states plus Wahington D.C. have medical marijuana laws. 2 states have outright legalized it and a third (Maine) is considering it right now. The only people who have such a hatred for marijuana ans it's users are bitter because they were picked on in highschool and never invited to the cool kids houses to hang out. I would hope by this time in your life you would have realized your problems lie with you and you would stop projecting your unrepentant hatred for yourself onto others, but alas you are doomed to die a bitch.
Don't forget about DuPont and Hurst :p

“it's me daisy!”

Level 1

SoCal baby!

#29 Jun 4, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>I rather doubt that, silly little drug abuser. No taxes support me or my family, burnout. They support the drug rehab programs and welfare for burnouts who can't function in the world without their "high", though. Get a real job. Selling nickle bags is NOT a job.
It's NOT?

Well don't tell Johnny dimebag.

“pass it to the left”

Level 1

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#31 Jun 4, 2013
nom_de_plumme wrote:
<quoted text>
U mad?
they have the right to believe what they want to.....

Even though they sound dumb as fux!!!!! And are living in a county that is legalizing the plant everyday in another state.

DaBain™

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min flack 1,382,892
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Notliz 513,238
Douche Bag Dias Skank Ho Anthony 1 hr Kyle 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr freelancehobo 59,466
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 6 hr zazz 25,556
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) Tue Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) Tue bigjohnson321 159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages