Could Caylee Marie Anthony Still Be A...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#505 Jul 20, 2013
Moby Dick wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida - the Killer/Murderer Love State
How will that help tourism?
I'm glad I don't have to go back to that God-forsaken place. Especially Disneyworld. What a crock. Stand in line for hours for a 3 minute ride. Oppressive heat. Crappy food, overpriced. There are better places to spend money!
Hey Moby Dick...

Florida is for the Birds....Snow Birds...
Haven't you heard that Disney is in the News for
even ABUSING "ORCA" in captivity in Sea World...

This year in 2013...is the Year of the Chinese "Dragon Year"
and Bruce Lee's 40th anniversary of "Enter The Dragon"

Wonder if pityfull George Zimmerman lousy gunning down a teenager
would be defined in a Bruce Lee "Stand Your Ground" Court Marshall Art Law...

Zimmerman would probably be portraited has a Marshmellow dude!

But this thread is about Could Caylee Marie Anthony...still be ALIVE...?

And YES..very much indeed...Casey's bankcruptcy is at $0.00
and She want's a Fresh Start..and wondering why Caylee's DNA TEST (since 2011) is taking so long....

On The David Letterman Show: this week...
If Florida gives George Zimmerman his GUN back....
Then Florida should give Casey Anthony her Baby Back...
Speaks Volume doesn't it...

PS: Keep your kids away from Disney..Who can afford it anyway?
4094

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#506 Jul 29, 2013
my cuz joy help save caylee from those kidnapper cps workers but they drugged my cuz and they got away wif caylee and blame casey for it
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#507 Jul 29, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
my cuz joy help save caylee from those kidnapper cps workers but they drugged my cuz and they got away wif caylee and blame casey for it
Ah, I see the literacy level has plummeted here.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#508 Jul 29, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
my cuz joy help save caylee from those kidnapper cps workers but they drugged my cuz and they got away wif caylee and blame casey for it
You should tell Joy GW to send a Certified letter to Judge Kenneth May, at the Gibbons Federal Courthouse in Tampa...
c/o Federal Clerk of the Court....

or call the FBI..and ask for the Agent of the day!

They might take her seriously this time...if it fits with
the timeline of other witnesses..

and Joy blame Casey for everything that happens to her.

Joy needs to get REAL...Just sayin..
4525

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#509 Jul 29, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see the literacy level has plummeted here.
Hey Marce...I told you...
Stop that sneezing all over the place!
3945

Level 1

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#510 Jul 29, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, I see the literacy level has plummeted here.
if you leave nobody will notice.

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#511 Jul 30, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell Joy GW to send a Certified letter to Judge Kenneth May, at the Gibbons Federal Courthouse in Tampa...
c/o Federal Clerk of the Court....
or call the FBI..and ask for the Agent of the day!
They might take her seriously this time...if it fits with
the timeline of other witnesses..
and Joy blame Casey for everything that happens to her.
Joy needs to get REAL...Just sayin..
4525
u stupid didnt say Joy blames casey i said they blamed casey the cps kidnappers on drugs tried to frame casey but it backfired the cps are murderers

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#513 Jul 30, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
u stupid didnt say Joy blames casey i said they blamed casey the cps kidnappers on drugs tried to frame casey but it backfired the cps are murderers
Joy herself told ME..She blames Casey for all her problems...
including having Victoria taken away from her...and all her
problems with Sgt.John Allen...

Let's get The real Story straight!(John W.?)
5334

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#514 Jul 30, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy herself told ME..She blames Casey for all her problems...
including having Victoria taken away from her...and all her
problems with Sgt.John Allen...
Let's get The real Story straight!(John W.?)
5334
this is joy cuz and no she dont blame casey she is very good friends wif casey

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#515 Jul 30, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Joy herself told ME..She blames Casey for all her problems...
including having Victoria taken away from her...and all her
problems with Sgt.John Allen...
Let's get The real Story straight!(John W.?)
5334
Doit être retardé cousine de Joy.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#517 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG the retard Joy is back, pretending to be her "cuz". Where ya been, nutcase? The other nutcases have likely been missing you!! Were you in jail, or in the nuthouse?
That's what I said!

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#519 Jul 31, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
this is joy cuz and no she dont blame casey she is very good friends wif casey
Vescere bracis meis

In case you are too stupid to translate it, the preceding phrase is Latin for 'Eat my shorts'.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Level 3

Since: Aug 11

topic

#520 Jul 31, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You should tell Joy GW to send a Certified letter to Judge Kenneth May, at the Gibbons Federal Courthouse in Tampa...
c/o Federal Clerk of the Court....
or call the FBI..and ask for the Agent of the day!
They might take her seriously this time...if it fits with
the timeline of other witnesses..
and Joy blame Casey for everything that happens to her.
Joy needs to get REAL...Just sayin..
4525
Yes by all means Send a Certifies Letter to the FBI and all the judges. Just make sure to CHANGE all the dates so they fit the timeline,dates. Dont make the same mistake that Murphey_Law did. Otherwise everyone will know your just an attention seeker hore, too.

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#521 Jul 31, 2013
tired of silly wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG the retard Joy is back, pretending to be her "cuz". Where ya been, nutcase? The other nutcases have likely been missing you!! Were you in jail, or in the nuthouse?
shuddup u stupid silly ho
The Saint

Spring, TX

#523 Mar 18, 2015
Well, since there aren't any NEW news stories about Caylee, there is no choice except to revisit the past. No new stories. Nothing new. No sightings. Nothing. Take a hint.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#524 Mar 18, 2015
The Saint wrote:
Well, since there aren't any NEW news stories about Caylee, there is no choice except to revisit the past. No new stories. Nothing new. No sightings. Nothing. Take a hint.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7DjeAMt_BpI...

This was filed in Tampa today.....
I have no doubt....a "SAINT" can read between the lines....

Make no mistake... Presenting an altered Video in Court Proceeding., etc,etc,etc...
is TAMPERING WITH EVIDENCE....and a Federal Offense under The R.I.C.O Act....
and No saint from Texas can change that!

Smile
3021
Truluck

Spring, TX

#525 Mar 21, 2015
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Moby Dick...
Florida is for the Birds....Snow Birds...
Haven't you heard that Disney is in the News for
even ABUSING "ORCA" in captivity in Sea World...
This year in 2013...is the Year of the Chinese "Dragon Year"
and Bruce Lee's 40th anniversary of "Enter The Dragon"
Wonder if pityfull George Zimmerman lousy gunning down a teenager
would be defined in a Bruce Lee "Stand Your Ground" Court Marshall Art Law...
Zimmerman would probably be portraited has a Marshmellow dude!
But this thread is about Could Caylee Marie Anthony...still be ALIVE...?
And YES..very much indeed...Casey's bankcruptcy is at $0.00
and She want's a Fresh Start..and wondering why Caylee's DNA TEST (since 2011) is taking so long....
On The David Letterman Show: this week...
If Florida gives George Zimmerman his GUN back....
Then Florida should give Casey Anthony her Baby Back...
Speaks Volume doesn't it...
PS: Keep your kids away from Disney..Who can afford it anyway?
4094
With only having dry bones, it made the whole process much more difficult.
Tell me again why someone who drinks and parties throughout a nine (9) month pregnancy should even be allowed to hold the child at birth, much less have her for almost three years.

Meanwhile, her parents were pushing on a 19 or 20 year old mom to be able to move out on her ow, work, and raise a child. She had been spoiled her whole life. I base this on her attitude and facial expressions. I didn't watch the trial, but I have seen a few videos recently.

Did her mother drink during her pregnancy with K-C or maybe she was on prescription drugs? There is definitely something wrong with her.

Why was the Tot Mom's Mom chewing her nails when Mr. Lozarro was on the stand? Why could the dad not make eye contact? Has he always stared at the floor so much? It's not that I really care. I'd rather be watching Forensic Files or some Cold Case story like the Durst Cases which most likely will get dismissed or he will be acquitted. Regardless, he is 71. Where is the baby he and Kathleen aborted in 1976? Is he/she still alive?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#526 Mar 21, 2015
Truluck wrote:
<quoted text>
With only having dry bones, it made the whole process much more difficult.
Tell me again why someone who drinks and parties throughout a nine (9) month pregnancy should even be allowed to hold the child at birth, much less have her for almost three years.
Meanwhile, her parents were pushing on a 19 or 20 year old mom to be able to move out on her ow, work, and raise a child. She had been spoiled her whole life. I base this on her attitude and facial expressions. I didn't watch the trial, but I have seen a few videos recently.
Did her mother drink during her pregnancy with K-C or maybe she was on prescription drugs? There is definitely something wrong with her.
Why was the Tot Mom's Mom chewing her nails when Mr. Lozarro was on the stand? Why could the dad not make eye contact? Has he always stared at the floor so much? It's not that I really care. I'd rather be watching Forensic Files or some Cold Case story like the Durst Cases which most likely will get dismissed or he will be acquitted. Regardless, he is 71. Where is the baby he and Kathleen aborted in 1976? Is he/she still alive?
You should have watched the trial...You wouldn't ask so many questions..
and you would know Tony Lazarro 's employer .....

The Good Thing about it ALL...
Thanks to Casey's Bankruptcy in Tampa's Federal Court
Caylee ain't being stored in a "Cold Case *Forensic Files* Box" ..
for a few decades..........

The Federal Court will deal with
The Kronk and Zanny's Greedy Nice Suits!
Starting to sound like "The Silence of The Lamb"
Doesn't it! Nice Suit Governor!

Isn't that Good News., For a Change! ;)
5838
1 World Trade Center

Spring, TX

#527 Mar 22, 2015
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You should have watched the trial...You wouldn't ask so many questions..
and you would know Tony Lazarro 's employer .....
The Good Thing about it ALL...
Thanks to Casey's Bankruptcy in Tampa's Federal Court
Caylee ain't being stored in a "Cold Case *Forensic Files* Box" ..
for a few decades..........
The Federal Court will deal with
The Kronk and Zanny's Greedy Nice Suits!
Starting to sound like "The Silence of The Lamb"
Doesn't it! Nice Suit Governor!
Isn't that Good News., For a Change! ;)
5838
Oh, are you making fun of the Kathleen Durst, Sarah Berman, and the two missing girl (vanished) cold cases?

Jon Benet is a cold case or unresolved case.

The Anthony case is a non-issue. No one cared enough about a party girl's probably brain-damaged kid to deliberate about it. They were just glad there wouldn't be another A-n-t-P-h-o-n-y in the world.

People with wealth are interesting.

People without enough money to pay a mortgage on a 90,000 house with a blow up pool in the back yard are, by nature, boring.
Baby Dilly

Spring, TX

#528 Mar 23, 2015
Why didn't Jubilee Shalom Duggar or Casey Marie Anthony get a proper burial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,601,474
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 43 min Murphey_Law 513,675
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 73,841
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,517
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr It s Weather Not ... 63,974
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 9 hr james52 244
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Guest 1,335

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages