Krystal

Nassau, Bahamas

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

Oh ok. Yea, so I have heard from MANY people. I stay in contact with a couple of my cousins. His niece and nephew by 2 of his sisters. The whole family had serious issues.
Anonymous

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

eagle whats your real name maybe i know ya. did you know him when he lived on goldenrod.did you know his sister cindy.she tried commiting suicide.i think the whole family was screwed up.she was dating my brother she tried ti kill him then shot herself in the head but survived.

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 5

Since: Oct 11

Happy Holidays..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

jenniferlc wrote:
eagle whats your real name maybe i know ya. did you know him when he lived on goldenrod.did you know his sister cindy.she tried commiting suicide.i think the whole family was screwed up.she was dating my brother she tried ti kill him then shot herself in the head but survived.
I think I knew him before either of you ladies knew him.. Back when we were running together he was still beating the hell out of Deb and seeing Mandy and a few others.. That was before he went to prison when getting out he threatened to burn down my moms home.. I had to come stay with her for a few weeks to make sure he wouldn't come back.. But if he ever brought you down a dirt road out by UCF you been to my place..
I heard about his sister through the grapevine but didn't know her.. The couple of times I met his brother he was always sniffing glue or paint..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 5

Happy Holidays..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

BTW Jen you do know that Danny wasn't that nice of a person and served 5 years himself.. When he was found guilty I lost all respect for him as well..

Eagle
Anonymous

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

yeah eagle i know all about danny but when mike was beating the shit outa me and failed to provide food diapers and formula because beer was much more important danny was there for us.he made sure rent was paid and our newborn had everything she needed.if it wasnt for him and my parents she would have not had anything..hmmm lets see in mikes eyes a can of beer was much more important then a can of formula.danny and his girlfriend at the time were wonderful to us.i always stayed in touch with danny he may have had his faults but was a true friend to me!mike ended up selling everything i owned including my childhood things down to stealing his daughters babys stuff including her piggy bank after stealing her money.i think the best thing for all his kids was his disapearing act!

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 5

Happy Holidays..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

jenniferlc wrote:
yeah eagle i know all about danny but when mike was beating the shit outa me and failed to provide food diapers and formula because beer was much more important danny was there for us.he made sure rent was paid and our newborn had everything she needed.if it wasnt for him and my parents she would have not had anything..hmmm lets see in mikes eyes a can of beer was much more important then a can of formula.danny and his girlfriend at the time were wonderful to us.i always stayed in touch with danny he may have had his faults but was a true friend to me!mike ended up selling everything i owned including my childhood things down to stealing his daughters babys stuff including her piggy bank after stealing her money.i think the best thing for all his kids was his disapearing act!
I have to agree with you on all accounts Jen.. Danny was a nice guy when he wanted to be.. Did you ever meet Big Tom or Jack or Ronnie?? I know Lil Tom was before your time..

Eagle
Anonymous

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

not right off hand but i met so many of his friends alot over by rouse road i did know a tom heavier set guy that used to come by the mailbox place on 50 we worked there together when raliegh lents owned it.its been so long ago tho sweety

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 5

Happy Holidays..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 1, 2011

jenniferlc wrote:
not right off hand but i met so many of his friends alot over by rouse road i did know a tom heavier set guy that used to come by the mailbox place on 50 we worked there together when raliegh lents owned it.its been so long ago tho sweety
Thats Tommy W the last I seen him was 3 years ago.. He had quad bypass about 8 years ago maybe longer or less time flies.. Jack Booth passed about the same time that was my uncle.. Ronnie my brother passed in 97.. We no doubt met or crossed paths at one time or another..

Eagle

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

-Watching Eagle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats Tommy W the last I seen him was 3 years ago.. He had quad bypass about 8 years ago maybe longer or less time flies.. Jack Booth passed about the same time that was my uncle.. Ronnie my brother passed in 97.. We no doubt met or crossed paths at one time or another..
Eagle
Hey Scorpion...appears this thread is on life support...hits home huh. The girls got tired of you like on all the other threads huh!
How's the cross burning?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

-Watching Eagle- wrote:
<quoted text>
Eagle
Hey eagle..better get back to your "Immigration Reform" forums, your little girl "Gloria" needs you, she's lost! Have you checked her for diseases? Green card? Could be harboring a criminal...but wait you're used to skirting the law...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 5, 2011

Aha...like that eh...thought that would short circuit you medicated mind...sorry little bird
here you go....

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2011

Bumped again!!
Carla

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 3, 2012

jenniferlc wrote:
So I guess I am not the only one he use to beat the shit out of. He broke my nose in three places, had to have surgery to rebuild my nose, and I had to move three times so he wouldn't find me...but find me he did and everytime it got worse. He is the reason I bought my first gun. I knew his sister Cindy....thats how I met him. Started out as sweet as he could be, and then one day....as he was yelling at perhaps Debbie on the phone because she wouldn't let him see his daughter, he started taking the pay phone and beating it against the wall at the 7-11. When I threaten to leave him at the store for causing such a scene..he yell at "Debbie" I think...saying to her that now he was mad because now I was mad at him. But as soon as he got into the car, he yanked my head back and said if I ever threaten to leave him, he would kill me. And by god, he almost did everytime he found me. This was around 1982/83,
Debbie

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Hi folks im Debbie and as seen on this forum my daughter is Stephanie...if anyone cares to know she is fine she has a family husband children a job and a good life dispite of his absense and never has contributed to her upbringing diapers to school graduation etc...i love her for the both of us and she is a great person..now i dont like seeing all these guess work..as to whose who or whom belongs to whom but since its already here i have to put my say so up in it to...stephanie was looking for him today as she is curious as to what he looks like sounds like his demeaner as she has done periodically through the years she does not want anything thing from him we are way past that just to see him or to know him once in her lifetime is understandable and not a bad request .we did get a expert guy looking for him years ago the private detective could find nothing, no credit score. back when i was frequenting that 7 11 the police didnt keep records on the internet like they do now so i never knew why he went to prison in 1980 for 6 months or in 1982 he went again for stealing a transmission then from danny. seen him again in 1988 and never again. since mandy was 12 when mike was seeing that girl and in 1988 the girl he was seeing was 13, he just never grew up always wanting baby girls to go out with..i seen that about cindy on the news that was sad his other sister hung herself years earlier... and mike was also glue sniffing kinda guy.his parents lived in taft and passed on years ago .im sorry to hear about jack booth as he always was nice to me.mike had a girl before me donna he said he had 4 kids with her so how many kids does mike have? someday if someone somewhere knows where he is stephanie would like to see him if but for a brief moment...now that stephanie has found this forum i will check back from time to time for updates.good luck to all that he came in contact with and put a dent in your lives .

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2013

Debbie wrote:
Hi folks im Debbie and as seen on this forum my daughter is Stephanie...if anyone cares to know she is fine she has a family husband children a job and a good life dispite of his absense and never has contributed to her upbringing diapers to school graduation etc...i love her for the both of us and she is a great person..now i dont like seeing all these guess work..as to whose who or whom belongs to whom but since its already here i have to put my say so up in it to...stephanie was looking for him today as she is curious as to what he looks like sounds like his demeaner as she has done periodically through the years she does not want anything thing from him we are way past that just to see him or to know him once in her lifetime is understandable and not a bad request .we did get a expert guy looking for him years ago the private detective could find nothing, no credit score. back when i was frequenting that 7 11 the police didnt keep records on the internet like they do now so i never knew why he went to prison in 1980 for 6 months or in 1982 he went again for stealing a transmission then from danny. seen him again in 1988 and never again. since mandy was 12 when mike was seeing that girl and in 1988 the girl he was seeing was 13, he just never grew up always wanting baby girls to go out with..i seen that about cindy on the news that was sad his other sister hung herself years earlier... and mike was also glue sniffing kinda guy.his parents lived in taft and passed on years ago .im sorry to hear about jack booth as he always was nice to me.mike had a girl before me donna he said he had 4 kids with her so how many kids does mike have? someday if someone somewhere knows where he is stephanie would like to see him if but for a brief moment...now that stephanie has found this forum i will check back from time to time for updates.good luck to all that he came in contact with and put a dent in your lives .
How ya doing Debbie?? I think most if not all back then are dead now including Mike.. Ya remember picking me up when the cops wouldn't allow me to leave the driveway in that old car?? How are the Millers doing?? I am sure they passed by now as well..

Eagle AKA little Mike..
Debbie

Palm Bay, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

eagle could you email me at squwiglly @aol.com thank you debbie

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Debbie wrote:
eagle could you email me at squwiglly @aol.com thank you debbie
I will email ya in a few.. Check your spam filter for one from scorpion375..

Eagle

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

I tried Deb.. Email me here "scorpion375@yahoo.com "..

Eagle
debbie

Oviedo, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
I tried Deb.. Email me here "scorpion375@yahoo.com "..
Eagle
squwigglly@aol.com left out a g ,i did email you though

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Big Birds Nest..

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

debbie wrote:
<quoted text> squwigglly@aol.com left out a g ,i did email you though
Late as always but answered.. ;-)

Eagle

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

29 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 483,906
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Rick 1,079,652
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 21 min Princess Hey 4,112
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 26 min Princess Hey 2,480
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 38 min Princess Hey 11,912
two words (Jul '10) 49 min Princess Hey 26,855
3 word game (Jan '11) 58 min Princess Hey 13,401
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters