Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2012/07/18/...

Notice George looking at his attorney for cues before he answers questions such as how far he was away from his vehicle.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

We know YOU are a racist beast, PERVERT. You've posted your hatred for blacks, latinos, gays, women, jewish people and various other groups over and over. Other people aren't like you, PERVERT. You're not normal in any way. You can't assume that other people ARE like you. You're an abberation, an abomination, a filthy creature with very few human features and even fewer normal thoughts or emotions. You're a beast. A filthy, rabid, PERVERTED beast, and you should be put down like a rabid animal. I hope you run into a man like George Zimmerman and that you attack him the way you attacked those law enforcement officers. Nothing, absolutely nothing, would please me more than to read that someone put an end to your worthless vile evil-spewing excuse for a life.

“BIOMOM”

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Judged:

tired of silly wrote:
We know YOU are a racist beast, PERVERT. You've posted your hatred for blacks, latinos, gays, women, jewish people and various other groups over and over. Other people aren't like you, PERVERT. You're not normal in any way. You can't assume that other people ARE like you. You're an abberation, an abomination, a filthy creature with very few human features and even fewer normal thoughts or emotions. You're a beast. A filthy, rabid, PERVERTED beast, and you should be put down like a rabid animal. I hope you run into a man like George Zimmerman and that you attack him the way you attacked those law enforcement officers. Nothing, absolutely nothing, would please me more than to read that someone put an end to your worthless vile evil-spewing excuse for a life.
Grammarly found 19 critical writing issues in your text.

Score: 37 of 100 (poor, revision necessary)
Plagiarism

The text in this document is original

Contextual Spelling Check 4 issues

Spelling (3)
Commonly confused words (1)
Ignored words

Grammar
Use of articles
Use of conjunctions
Use of nouns

Punctuation
Punctuation within a sentence
Closing punctuation
Formal punctuation

Style and Word Choice 15 issues

37%!!!! Looks like your stupid is winning over your ugly. Has her hairy grossness caught on to you yet? She'll flip over this. She prides herself on her literary excellence.
World War Z

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

What can you expect from someone who lives in Pine Hills but comes in from Tavares, FL. Either way, ghetto central. If she had lived somewhere decent, her kids could have gone to public school.and she could have saved a bundle.
Private school x 3 x 12 years. She could have a really nice house instead of an apt. in Pine Hills or Parramore.
Xbox Gamer

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Ignore the wanna be nurse whack jobs.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammarly found 19 critical writing issues in your text.
Score: 37 of 100 (poor, revision necessary)
Plagiarism
The text in this document is original
Contextual Spelling Check 4 issues
Spelling (3)
Commonly confused words (1)
Ignored words
Grammar
Use of articles
Use of conjunctions
Use of nouns
Punctuation
Punctuation within a sentence
Closing punctuation

Formal punctuation
Style and Word Choice 15 issues
37%!!!! Looks like your stupid is winning over your ugly. Has her hairy grossness caught on to you yet? She'll flip over this. She prides herself on her literary excellence.
She lives in her own dream world. I'd like to see her psycho profile. Would it rival Jodi Arias? She's not even as literate as Jodi, the Mesa Mormon Killer.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Silliterate is on a rage this morning. Her spouse took her hormones!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min No Surprize 1,099,658
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 486,517
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min truth-facts 46,292
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,044
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,047
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,050
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr AmyFaith 17,614
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••