Zimmerman Calls Killing God's Plan

Zimmerman Calls Killing God's Plan

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Made to Crave

Spring, TX

#1 Jul 2, 2013

Notice George looking at his attorney for cues before he answers questions such as how far he was away from his vehicle.
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#3 Jul 2, 2013
We know YOU are a racist beast, PERVERT. You've posted your hatred for blacks, latinos, gays, women, jewish people and various other groups over and over. Other people aren't like you, PERVERT. You're not normal in any way. You can't assume that other people ARE like you. You're an abberation, an abomination, a filthy creature with very few human features and even fewer normal thoughts or emotions. You're a beast. A filthy, rabid, PERVERTED beast, and you should be put down like a rabid animal. I hope you run into a man like George Zimmerman and that you attack him the way you attacked those law enforcement officers. Nothing, absolutely nothing, would please me more than to read that someone put an end to your worthless vile evil-spewing excuse for a life.
World War Z

Houston, TX

#5 Jul 2, 2013
What can you expect from someone who lives in Pine Hills but comes in from Tavares, FL. Either way, ghetto central. If she had lived somewhere decent, her kids could have gone to public school.and she could have saved a bundle.
Private school x 3 x 12 years. She could have a really nice house instead of an apt. in Pine Hills or Parramore.
Xbox Gamer

Spring, TX

#7 Jul 29, 2013
Ignore the wanna be nurse whack jobs.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#8 Aug 20, 2013
GloomyRDarwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammarly found 19 critical writing issues in your text.
Score: 37 of 100 (poor, revision necessary)
The text in this document is original
Contextual Spelling Check 4 issues
Spelling (3)
Commonly confused words (1)
Ignored words
Use of articles
Use of conjunctions
Use of nouns
Punctuation within a sentence
Closing punctuation

Formal punctuation
Style and Word Choice 15 issues
37%!!!! Looks like your stupid is winning over your ugly. Has her hairy grossness caught on to you yet? She'll flip over this. She prides herself on her literary excellence.
She lives in her own dream world. I'd like to see her psycho profile. Would it rival Jodi Arias? She's not even as literate as Jodi, the Mesa Mormon Killer.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

#9 Aug 20, 2013
Silliterate is on a rage this morning. Her spouse took her hormones!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min colorado calls 1,314,759
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 97,626
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Fair Game 55,614
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Clueless 505,456
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 18 hr honeymylove 4,773
Justice Quest Forum (Jun '12) Fri Iowa_Hawkeye 161
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Thu Michael 1,319
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages