Deputies: Casey Anthony now a suspect

Deputies: Casey Anthony now a suspect

There are 1069 comments on the Orlando Sentinel story from Oct 2, 2008, titled Deputies: Casey Anthony now a suspect. In it, Orlando Sentinel reports that:

Orange County deputies are now calling the mother of missing 3-year-old Caylee Marie Anthony a suspect in the girl's disappearance.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Orlando Sentinel.

First Prev
of 54
Next Last
Elle Driver

United States

#1107 Oct 7, 2008
Has anyone seen my squirrel friend?
IMH

AOL

#1108 Oct 15, 2008
why are they giving her special treatment? is she better than other criminals?
IMH

AOL

#1109 Oct 15, 2008
why is she being handled with kid gloves like a princess or something....
Beach Mom

Altamonte Springs, FL

#1110 Oct 15, 2008
IMH wrote:
why is she being handled with kid gloves like a princess or something....
They're afraid she might be contagious.
edelweiss

Calgary, Canada

#1111 Oct 15, 2008
Hi,
I hope all of you people write to the media stations that give Cindy interviews.
Maybe that will stop the money coming in to these people.
this is just plain fraud.
justice for causes

Huntington, IN

#1112 Feb 26, 2012
Nu Yawk wrote:
October 2, 2008

I think the best thing about this case so far is that they hired Jose Baez as her attorney. He's our only hope that she going away for life if they don't execute.
BWAHAHAHAHAHHA
justice for causes

Huntington, IN

#1113 Feb 26, 2012
Mike Rogers wrote:
<quoted text> HORSE FACE CASEY you might as well enjoy your little rides to your lawyers office because your freedom will come to an end very soon. That's right KILLER CASEY THE CLOCK IS TICKING, AND VERY SOON YOU WILL BE BACK IN PRISON FOR THE REST OF YOUR DISGUSTING LIFE.
how did that work out for ya, douchebag?
Queen of the Pool

Spring, TX

#1114 Jul 26, 2013
Florida would rather turn them back loose on society than pay for them to be in prison. Maybe if they become serial killers, they won't get acquitted.
Casey and George sitting in a tree...waiting for Camryn, still as could be.
Jinx

Spring, TX

#1116 Mar 19, 2015
Who the heck is "Camryn"?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 54
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Realtime 1,459,188
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 3 hr flbadcatowner 84
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 7,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,336
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) 22 hr Debbieg1 10
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Mon zazz 98,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Mon Maggie McGee 73,750

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages