Boynton Beach woman wins 'Miss Trixte...

Boynton Beach woman wins 'Miss Trixter' at national pole-dance ...

There are 125 comments on the South Florida Sun-Sentinel story from Mar 16, 2009, titled Boynton Beach woman wins 'Miss Trixter' at national pole-dance .... In it, South Florida Sun-Sentinel reports that:

Sarah Cretul of Boynton Beach earned the title "Miss Trixter" at the U.S. Pole Dancing Federation championships Sunday night in New York.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at South Florida Sun-Sentinel.

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
sarah cretul

Westmont, IL

#139 Apr 13, 2014
She's a dirty no brain prostitute, talkin about myself classy, intelligent women don't stoop that low, she spells on 1st grade level
omgstopbeingjeal ouslol

Montréal, Canada

#140 Dec 1, 2015
nevermind wrote:
sarah cretul is a drug addict and hiding from her past, her mother was whore and this is not a sport, yes if it was a gymnast, I understand, she has no ass, no tits, some wonder if she's a transvestite, she's dating a gay man ed nieves with waste pro in bunnell who has called her a crack girl many times. She lies, steals and has 2 arrest records, she's not attractive by any means. Jeez, at least have an ounce of sex appeal when she wears her $2 stripper shoes in every act it looks like a man trying not a sexy women!!! Grosss!!!
wow the jealousy in every post is amazing...so jealous u all wish u could do what she does its amazing and hard to do, she is very flexy and fucking strong as hell!!! plus having fun doing what she loes and making more money then all of u guys, she loves her job, something not many can say. its a fun way to make money even retire from it early she must be a feature$$$$$$$$$$ jealous bitches haha and you guys suck at lying.. i would be proud to be her and be damn happy and proud to say exotic dancer stripper..whatever she does have class!!!!!!!!!!
omgstopbeingjeal ouslol

Montréal, Canada

#141 Dec 1, 2015
regular guy wrote:
I don't get all the hating. It is basically like a gymnst type of competition for a vertical bar. What makes this any different then the uneven bars or balance beam exercise in womens gymnastics? The women in this competition appear to keep their clothes on. Why all the hating? Just beacuse the pole is also used in strip clubs and dance clubs doesn't mean the women in this competition are wh*res.
exactly.
Lottery Lover

Boynton Beach, FL

#142 Dec 6, 2015
omgstopbeingjealouslol wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly.
WOW! What a fine example of womanhood! She can dance and strip on a pole, how proud her parents must for their daughter to rise above all obstacles and straddle stripper poles! Awesome!

NOT.....I am SO happy this impresses you, you must be easily impressed. You know what I and several other citizens find "impressive" are the female firefighters who race into burning buildings too save lives, or lady cops who risk their lives every day. How about the female Doctors and nurses who save lives, or teachers, for very little pay teach, shape and mold our young, or the paramedics.

THOSE are the ladies who should impress you. And incidentally NO ONE is jealous, more like they find it sleazy, skanks, and sluttish. But some ignorant dudes like that, the one without sense. Put you admiration where it belongs, and it's not on some grimy greasy pole!!
Lottery Lover

Boynton Beach, FL

#143 Dec 6, 2015
jess wrote:
<quoted text>
In an earlier article a few days before she left it was stated she was a "constant regular" at spearmint rhinos strip joint in west palm beach. she said she was there almost every night. why is that" dont men normally go to strip joints not women? she most likely worked there off the books or something, a strip joint is not a common place for a woman to go unless she works there at least not often. those were her words that she is a regular there. i find it strange a female would be a regular at a strip joint unless she is a lesbian or something which i doubt this woman is, it seemed from the article she worked there or wanted too. maybe she is too ashamed to admit being a stripper lets face it its not something you go around bragging about that you have to strip nude for pathetic horny weird strangers everynight and have money thrown at you while you climb a pole or crawl around a stage floor, that is NOT something you brag about it something you would hide. no woman wants people too think she has no other brains or class that she has to lower herself too do this. but she is young i hope she realizes this and gets a better career that wont shame her and ruin her life, noone really respects strippers and they rarely marry them.
Just now saw your post Jess! Excellent and so true. That bar, spearing rhino, is in a bad crime filled part of town, lots of arrests and raids, it's mostly African-American, which is no problem, they are ALL like that. You are right she is a stripper who degraded herself in that dumpy dive, and I read there are lots of drugs diseases and crime in strip joints. This girl needs a new profession!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,659,747
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 16 hr lisa 25,614
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr lisa 98,620
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 hr ANGHARAD 514,755
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 18 hr NoMoPuerto 1,346
Happy Cats Purr! 22 hr Tiger 5
News Rain or shine, Puerto Ricans celebrate heritage... (Mar '09) 22 hr Jajajaja 229

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages